TWG CLXXIII: A Man Standeth Straight Game Thread

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • dAnceguy117
    new hand moves = dab
    FFR Simfile Author
    • Dec 2002
    • 10103

    #76
    Re: TWG CLXXIII: A Man Standeth Straight Game Thread

    yeah I don't see any downside to orb users just coming out right away with their action, or at least the seer orb person doing that. the whole point of a seer in a normal game not outing their checks is because they are SPECIAL so wolves want to kill. a seer orb user is NOT SPECIAL.

    Comment

    • dAnceguy117
      new hand moves = dab
      FFR Simfile Author
      • Dec 2002
      • 10103

      #77
      Re: TWG CLXXIII: A Man Standeth Straight Game Thread

      Comment

      • blindreper1179
        Vice President Of TGB
        • Jun 2006
        • 5902

        #78
        Re: TWG CLXXIII: A Man Standeth Straight Game Thread

        Wouldn't that kinda make them a kill target though?
        Originally posted by thesunfan
        absolutely I want to vomit on your face irl
        Originally posted by choof
        It was like trying to throw logic at a fuckin brick wall lmao
        Originally posted by choof
        whats more dense, a black hole or an icyworld file
        Originally posted by Celirra
        I've never been so disappointed by a man from Alabama than I am right now

        Comment

        • dAnceguy117
          new hand moves = dab
          FFR Simfile Author
          • Dec 2002
          • 10103

          #79
          Re: TWG CLXXIII: A Man Standeth Straight Game Thread

          Originally posted by blindreper1179
          Wouldn't that kinda make them a kill target though?
          tell me Y

          Comment

          • blindreper1179
            Vice President Of TGB
            • Jun 2006
            • 5902

            #80
            Re: TWG CLXXIII: A Man Standeth Straight Game Thread

            If they targeted a wolf wouldn't that make them the next kill because that pretty much confirms them as town to everyone.
            Originally posted by thesunfan
            absolutely I want to vomit on your face irl
            Originally posted by choof
            It was like trying to throw logic at a fuckin brick wall lmao
            Originally posted by choof
            whats more dense, a black hole or an icyworld file
            Originally posted by Celirra
            I've never been so disappointed by a man from Alabama than I am right now

            Comment

            • roundbox
              fhqwhgads
              • Feb 2005
              • 2086

              #81
              Re: TWG CLXXIII: A Man Standeth Straight Game Thread

              Originally posted by blindreper1179
              If they targeted a wolf wouldn't that make them the next kill because that pretty much confirms them as town to everyone.
              and we get a wolf out of it
              how is this a bad thing
              Originally posted by the sun fan
              I'd be too tiny to be a bouncer



              Comment

              • roundbox
                fhqwhgads
                • Feb 2005
                • 2086

                #82
                Re: TWG CLXXIII: A Man Standeth Straight Game Thread

                fuck I said f0r every p0st I was g0ing t0 replace every instance 0f the letter after n with a 0 but I messed up already
                Originally posted by the sun fan
                I'd be too tiny to be a bouncer



                Comment

                • roundbox
                  fhqwhgads
                  • Feb 2005
                  • 2086

                  #83
                  Re: TWG CLXXIII: A Man Standeth Straight Game Thread

                  0ne m0re w0rd 0n the t0pic: seer hunt clear isn't a real thing s0 w0lves killing s0me0ne wh0 had the seer 0rb c0uld be a false flag
                  Originally posted by the sun fan
                  I'd be too tiny to be a bouncer



                  Comment

                  • blindreper1179
                    Vice President Of TGB
                    • Jun 2006
                    • 5902

                    #84
                    Re: TWG CLXXIII: A Man Standeth Straight Game Thread

                    Originally posted by roundbox
                    0ne m0re w0rd 0n the t0pic: seer hunt clear isn't a real thing s0 w0lves killing s0me0ne wh0 had the seer 0rb c0uld be a false flag
                    What does this mean?
                    Originally posted by thesunfan
                    absolutely I want to vomit on your face irl
                    Originally posted by choof
                    It was like trying to throw logic at a fuckin brick wall lmao
                    Originally posted by choof
                    whats more dense, a black hole or an icyworld file
                    Originally posted by Celirra
                    I've never been so disappointed by a man from Alabama than I am right now

                    Comment

                    • XelNya
                      [Kaho]
                      FFR Simfile Author
                      • Sep 2012
                      • 3369

                      #85
                      Re: TWG CLXXIII: A Man Standeth Straight Game Thread

                      Originally posted by blindreper1179
                      What does this mean?
                      to really simplify it

                      if you have the seer orb, claim who you seered because you won't die in the process and it gives us a lead to play with that can't be stopped due to how the orbs work as an item rather than a role

                      wolves only want to hunt the tracker during the day because that's the best they can do, but their counter play to the orb is to try and bait them into wasting it

                      Comment

                      • XelNya
                        [Kaho]
                        FFR Simfile Author
                        • Sep 2012
                        • 3369

                        #86
                        Re: TWG CLXXIII: A Man Standeth Straight Game Thread

                        aka wolves can't kill people with the seer orb after they've used it so they need to hunt down the seer and force them to waste the target

                        outing makes this harder

                        Comment

                        • XelNya
                          [Kaho]
                          FFR Simfile Author
                          • Sep 2012
                          • 3369

                          #87
                          Re: TWG CLXXIII: A Man Standeth Straight Game Thread

                          well ok they can but

                          you're better off trying to steer the orb

                          Comment

                          • XelNya
                            [Kaho]
                            FFR Simfile Author
                            • Sep 2012
                            • 3369

                            #88
                            Re: TWG CLXXIII: A Man Standeth Straight Game Thread

                            Also posted this after the convo in discord, worth noting I hadn't seen it but

                            there you go

                            Comment

                            • dAnceguy117
                              new hand moves = dab
                              FFR Simfile Author
                              • Dec 2002
                              • 10103

                              #89
                              Re: TWG CLXXIII: A Man Standeth Straight Game Thread

                              I think roundbox's last post was referring to something else (and I sorta have the same question as blind) but I don't think we need to be speculating about future nightkills

                              Comment

                              • dAnceguy117
                                new hand moves = dab
                                FFR Simfile Author
                                • Dec 2002
                                • 10103

                                #90
                                Re: TWG CLXXIII: A Man Standeth Straight Game Thread

                                Comment

                                Working...