TWG CLVI: The Grand TWGabout - GAME THREAD

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • benguino
    Kawaii Desu Ne?
    • Dec 2007
    • 4190

    #376
    Re: TWG CLVI: The Grand TWGabout - GAME THREAD

    Originally posted by reuben_tate
    So before everyone forgets (myself included), does anyone else not like red blaster's post where he says that he likes windandbread's post (which says that he has no opinion of anyone)?

    Like saying that you have no opinion on anyone isn't the type of information I'd be the most happy seeing; it's close to the most non-informational information but that's better than nothing if the person truely is struggling to piece things together.

    With RedBlaster, his only main piece of content so far is that he likes the post of someone that has contributed nearly trivial information, which seems in itself, trivial information. I want to say it's the second most trivial kind of information one can provide...one layer above the most trivial of information in hopes of establishing what can be seen as "content".
    tl;dr I don't like the post that likes the post that says nothing.
    AMA: http://ask.fm/benguino


    Originally posted by Spenner
    (^)> peck peck says the heels
    Originally posted by Xx{Midnight}xX
    And god made ben, and realized he was doomed to miss. And said it was good.
    Originally posted by Zakvvv666
    awww :< crushing my dreams; was looking foward to you attempting to shoot yourself point blank and missing

    Comment

    • thesunfan
      Role Tide
      Sectional Moderator
      • May 2011
      • 10859

      #377
      Re: TWG CLVI: The Grand TWGabout - GAME THREAD

      I am here, sorry for my low activity

      I am probably not reading the thread tonight, I will actively play this game tomorrow

      none of my earlier reads matter I'll probably reset everything
      Originally posted by Vendetta21
      Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
      Originally posted by XelNya
      I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
      Originally posted by star-crossed
      (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

      Comment

      • thesunfan
        Role Tide
        Sectional Moderator
        • May 2011
        • 10859

        #378
        Re: TWG CLVI: The Grand TWGabout - GAME THREAD

        I will reset everything*
        Originally posted by Vendetta21
        Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
        Originally posted by XelNya
        I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
        Originally posted by star-crossed
        (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

        Comment

        • MixMasterLar
          Beach Bum Extraordinaire
          FFR Simfile Author
          • Aug 2006
          • 5403

          #379
          Re: TWG CLVI: The Grand TWGabout - GAME THREAD

          Originally posted by reuben_tate
          So before everyone forgets (myself included), does anyone else not like red blaster's post where he says that he likes windandbread's post (which says that he has no opinion of anyone)?

          Like saying that you have no opinion on anyone isn't the type of information I'd be the most happy seeing; it's close to the most non-informational information but that's better than nothing if the person truely is struggling to piece things together.

          With RedBlaster, his only main piece of content so far is that he likes the post of someone that has contributed nearly trivial information, which seems in itself, trivial information. I want to say it's the second most trivial kind of information one can provide...one layer above the most trivial of information in hopes of establishing what can be seen as "content".
          I think he said he liked it because of what he was saying regarding AA.

          It wasn't a post that brought alot to the table, for sure.

          Originally posted by Wineandbread

          (sorry for the mix-up, mostly due to quotes not chaining older quotes)
          Quotes use to do that, a long time ago. I kind of wish they still did.
          ​

          Comment

          • MixMasterLar
            Beach Bum Extraordinaire
            FFR Simfile Author
            • Aug 2006
            • 5403

            #380
            Re: TWG CLVI: The Grand TWGabout - GAME THREAD

            Originally posted by thesunfan

            I am probably not reading the thread tonight, I will actively play this game tomorrow
            This saddens me
            ​

            Comment

            • thesunfan
              Role Tide
              Sectional Moderator
              • May 2011
              • 10859

              #381
              Re: TWG CLVI: The Grand TWGabout - GAME THREAD

              Originally posted by MixMasterLar
              This saddens me
              Ok I'LL REALLy TRY
              Originally posted by Vendetta21
              Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
              Originally posted by XelNya
              I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
              Originally posted by star-crossed
              (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

              Comment

              • benguino
                Kawaii Desu Ne?
                • Dec 2007
                • 4190

                #382
                Re: TWG CLVI: The Grand TWGabout - GAME THREAD

                Originally posted by MixMasterLar
                I think he said he liked it because of what he was saying regarding AA.

                It wasn't a post that brought alot to the table, for sure.
                Oh, I didn't catch that from before >.< Reading comprehension is a struggle this game Dx
                AMA: http://ask.fm/benguino


                Originally posted by Spenner
                (^)> peck peck says the heels
                Originally posted by Xx{Midnight}xX
                And god made ben, and realized he was doomed to miss. And said it was good.
                Originally posted by Zakvvv666
                awww :< crushing my dreams; was looking foward to you attempting to shoot yourself point blank and missing

                Comment

                • thesunfan
                  Role Tide
                  Sectional Moderator
                  • May 2011
                  • 10859

                  #383
                  Re: TWG CLVI: The Grand TWGabout - GAME THREAD

                  Originally posted by Xiz
                  Also @ reuben posting gradiants avatar doesn't make sense for the flow of that joke
                  fwiw this is a very ben thing to do when he actively posted in other areas on FFR it was something I remember him doing often, or in Team Blaze (rip) chat.

                  I don't think it matters at all that you don't like this
                  Originally posted by Vendetta21
                  Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
                  Originally posted by XelNya
                  I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
                  Originally posted by star-crossed
                  (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

                  Comment

                  • MixMasterLar
                    Beach Bum Extraordinaire
                    FFR Simfile Author
                    • Aug 2006
                    • 5403

                    #384
                    Re: TWG CLVI: The Grand TWGabout - GAME THREAD

                    Originally posted by thesunfan
                    Ok I'LL REALLy TRY
                    This makes me happier
                    ​

                    Comment

                    • thesunfan
                      Role Tide
                      Sectional Moderator
                      • May 2011
                      • 10859

                      #385
                      Re: TWG CLVI: The Grand TWGabout - GAME THREAD

                      Originally posted by Gradiant
                      Changing your shitposting style so I can't catch you as early as I called you out last game? I like that
                      I would find this awkward if Charu didn't admit to changing his style

                      fwiw I don't see the change in Charu's style at all, I don't really get it, probably something to keep for later

                      This is just a weird thing to ever be said between two partners

                      Idk I was proud of this when I started typing this out and I'm not proud of this read anymore
                      Originally posted by Vendetta21
                      Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
                      Originally posted by XelNya
                      I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
                      Originally posted by star-crossed
                      (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

                      Comment

                      • benguino
                        Kawaii Desu Ne?
                        • Dec 2007
                        • 4190

                        #386
                        Re: TWG CLVI: The Grand TWGabout - GAME THREAD

                        Originally posted by thesunfan
                        I will reset everything*
                        for a second, I thought this was a post by roundbox...I was so lost for a few seconds trying to see who posted whatever it was that would get the game rerolled Dx
                        AMA: http://ask.fm/benguino


                        Originally posted by Spenner
                        (^)> peck peck says the heels
                        Originally posted by Xx{Midnight}xX
                        And god made ben, and realized he was doomed to miss. And said it was good.
                        Originally posted by Zakvvv666
                        awww :< crushing my dreams; was looking foward to you attempting to shoot yourself point blank and missing

                        Comment

                        • thesunfan
                          Role Tide
                          Sectional Moderator
                          • May 2011
                          • 10859

                          #387
                          Re: TWG CLVI: The Grand TWGabout - GAME THREAD

                          Originally posted by AragakiAyase
                          voted indheart cause it seemed like he was appeasing and then he deflected away
                          this feels like a very town AA thing to say and if AA follows up on this (ie keeps pressure on that dude), then I'm pretty comfortable with AA, I think
                          Originally posted by Vendetta21
                          Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
                          Originally posted by XelNya
                          I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
                          Originally posted by star-crossed
                          (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

                          Comment

                          • thesunfan
                            Role Tide
                            Sectional Moderator
                            • May 2011
                            • 10859

                            #388
                            Re: TWG CLVI: The Grand TWGabout - GAME THREAD

                            Originally posted by XelNya
                            I didn't know you're the one who'd caught me

                            doesn't feel like that's the case
                            now I know you were trying to tilt me, friend
                            Originally posted by Vendetta21
                            Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
                            Originally posted by XelNya
                            I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
                            Originally posted by star-crossed
                            (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

                            Comment

                            • thesunfan
                              Role Tide
                              Sectional Moderator
                              • May 2011
                              • 10859

                              #389
                              Re: TWG CLVI: The Grand TWGabout - GAME THREAD

                              Backpacks entrance probably just means he's a wolf
                              Originally posted by Vendetta21
                              Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
                              Originally posted by XelNya
                              I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
                              Originally posted by star-crossed
                              (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

                              Comment

                              • thesunfan
                                Role Tide
                                Sectional Moderator
                                • May 2011
                                • 10859

                                #390
                                Re: TWG CLVI: The Grand TWGabout - GAME THREAD

                                Originally posted by Xiz
                                So nobody is interested in gradiants catch on mashi? Because I sure am.
                                I think it is the kind of thing not to be alignment indicative

                                I think he just listed off people from osuchat + tokzic, idk

                                I think you're caring about things that are not so important
                                Originally posted by Vendetta21
                                Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
                                Originally posted by XelNya
                                I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
                                Originally posted by star-crossed
                                (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

                                Comment

                                Working...