TWG CLVI: The Grand TWGabout - GAME THREAD

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Charu
    Snivy! Dohoho!
    FFR Simfile Author
    • Mar 2006
    • 6207

    #286
    Re: TWG CLVI: The Grand TWGabout - GAME THREAD

    Hee hee hee, isn't that right, AA-sempai-kun?


    Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
    Charu the red-nosed Snivy
    Had a very shiny nose
    And if you ever saw it
    You could even say it glows

    All of the other Snivies
    Used to laugh and call him names
    They never let poor Charu
    Join in any Snivy games

    (Click the arrow to see the rest)


    Originally posted by Vendetta21
    All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

    Comment

    • AragakiAyase
      Waifus
      • Apr 2015
      • 961

      #287
      Re: TWG CLVI: The Grand TWGabout - GAME THREAD

      Originally posted by Charu
      AA always spazzes out when you call him a wolf and keep pushing it, fyi.

      It's his TWG pride or something, what a shame.
      I think I've gotten better at not tilting though while spazzing out

      pikakirby123 reincarnated





      Comment

      • AragakiAyase
        Waifus
        • Apr 2015
        • 961

        #288
        Re: TWG CLVI: The Grand TWGabout - GAME THREAD

        Originally posted by Charu
        Hee hee hee, isn't that right, AA-sempai-kun?
        I think you're my senpai though

        pikakirby123 reincarnated





        Comment

        • MixMasterLar
          Beach Bum Extraordinaire
          FFR Simfile Author
          • Aug 2006
          • 5403

          #289
          Re: TWG CLVI: The Grand TWGabout - GAME THREAD

          I wonder if we're in another game where one of the reds are being really active and one of them is being really inactive. Like that's a little bit of a theme that I feel like has been going on these games


          I don't know how valid this train of thought is but imma freestyle this for a minute




          So looking at this, there are a number of us who are pretty active in the thread and alot of those who have posted very little. What are the chances that, if I divided this into 2 or three categories, that we would find our wolves within the same ones?

          Clearly this doesn't point to the wolves, but I'll be very surprised if, say both AA and Xel where partners, or Charu and Gradiant.
          ​

          Comment

          • Gradiant
            FFR's Resident Trashpanda
            FFR Simfile Author
            • Sep 2012
            • 1100

            #290
            Re: TWG CLVI: The Grand TWGabout - GAME THREAD

            Originally posted by AragakiAyase
            but my vote was based on the fact that he was a new player and therefore may not have read into it as being an obvious joke vote
            I don't believe you are this stupid, and that you're trying to come up with excuses for your actions thus far.

            Comment

            • Gradiant
              FFR's Resident Trashpanda
              FFR Simfile Author
              • Sep 2012
              • 1100

              #291
              Re: TWG CLVI: The Grand TWGabout - GAME THREAD

              even a newbie can see that 'i'm voting you because you voted somebody else that i say is cute' is a joke

              Comment

              • Gradiant
                FFR's Resident Trashpanda
                FFR Simfile Author
                • Sep 2012
                • 1100

                #292
                Re: TWG CLVI: The Grand TWGabout - GAME THREAD

                I'm waiting for you to pull more out of your ass to 'get you off the table'

                Comment

                • Charu
                  Snivy! Dohoho!
                  FFR Simfile Author
                  • Mar 2006
                  • 6207

                  #293
                  Re: TWG CLVI: The Grand TWGabout - GAME THREAD

                  I love your avatar, Gradiant, omg


                  Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
                  Charu the red-nosed Snivy
                  Had a very shiny nose
                  And if you ever saw it
                  You could even say it glows

                  All of the other Snivies
                  Used to laugh and call him names
                  They never let poor Charu
                  Join in any Snivy games

                  (Click the arrow to see the rest)


                  Originally posted by Vendetta21
                  All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

                  Comment

                  • Charu
                    Snivy! Dohoho!
                    FFR Simfile Author
                    • Mar 2006
                    • 6207

                    #294
                    Re: TWG CLVI: The Grand TWGabout - GAME THREAD

                    Originally posted by MixMasterLar
                    [LOLWHATISTHISPOST]
                    I don't even know where to start with this, my man.

                    I mean, I think I know what you're doing, but since the image is broken for me, I'm assuming it's an image of the amount of posts players have.

                    This logic won't work Day 0, give up, wolf.


                    Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
                    Charu the red-nosed Snivy
                    Had a very shiny nose
                    And if you ever saw it
                    You could even say it glows

                    All of the other Snivies
                    Used to laugh and call him names
                    They never let poor Charu
                    Join in any Snivy games

                    (Click the arrow to see the rest)


                    Originally posted by Vendetta21
                    All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

                    Comment

                    • Gradiant
                      FFR's Resident Trashpanda
                      FFR Simfile Author
                      • Sep 2012
                      • 1100

                      #295
                      Re: TWG CLVI: The Grand TWGabout - GAME THREAD

                      yeah, mml fix your image

                      Comment

                      • Charu
                        Snivy! Dohoho!
                        FFR Simfile Author
                        • Mar 2006
                        • 6207

                        #296
                        Re: TWG CLVI: The Grand TWGabout - GAME THREAD

                        Oops, not wolf, prosecutor.

                        Hey AA, you prosecuting with MML?


                        Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
                        Charu the red-nosed Snivy
                        Had a very shiny nose
                        And if you ever saw it
                        You could even say it glows

                        All of the other Snivies
                        Used to laugh and call him names
                        They never let poor Charu
                        Join in any Snivy games

                        (Click the arrow to see the rest)


                        Originally posted by Vendetta21
                        All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

                        Comment

                        • AragakiAyase
                          Waifus
                          • Apr 2015
                          • 961

                          #297
                          Re: TWG CLVI: The Grand TWGabout - GAME THREAD

                          Originally posted by Gradiant
                          I don't believe you are this stupid, and that you're trying to come up with excuses for your actions thus far.
                          you're welcome to believe that but you're wrong

                          Originally posted by Gradiant
                          I'm waiting for you to pull more out of your ass to 'get you off the table'
                          there's 48 hours still

                          I'm not going to milk every interaction

                          pikakirby123 reincarnated





                          Comment

                          • Gradiant
                            FFR's Resident Trashpanda
                            FFR Simfile Author
                            • Sep 2012
                            • 1100

                            #298
                            Re: TWG CLVI: The Grand TWGabout - GAME THREAD

                            Originally posted by AragakiAyase
                            you're welcome to believe that but you're wrong

                            Comment

                            • AragakiAyase
                              Waifus
                              • Apr 2015
                              • 961

                              #299
                              Re: TWG CLVI: The Grand TWGabout - GAME THREAD

                              it's also worth noting jake that you've scumread me/disliked things I've done in every single game

                              and every game you've been wrong and it's no different this game

                              pikakirby123 reincarnated





                              Comment

                              • Gradiant
                                FFR's Resident Trashpanda
                                FFR Simfile Author
                                • Sep 2012
                                • 1100

                                #300
                                Re: TWG CLVI: The Grand TWGabout - GAME THREAD

                                nice hard concrete evidence

                                Comment

                                Working...