TWG CLVI: The Grand TWGabout - GAME THREAD

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Charles Claythorne
    FFR Player
    • Apr 2013
    • 138

    #241
    Re: TWG CLVI: The Grand TWGabout - GAME THREAD

    Originally posted by AragakiAyase
    anyways no one else is posting atm so lol
    !!!

    Comment

    • AragakiAyase
      Waifus
      • Apr 2015
      • 961

      #242
      Re: TWG CLVI: The Grand TWGabout - GAME THREAD

      @mashi I elaborated on this but it's because as a new player I think the instinct is to shy away from votes being placed on you, so he quickly unvoted in a reaction to pressure and then attempted to deflect attention away from it by shifting to another topic. In particular it's the quick shift away that makes me think it's suspicious because wolves don't really want attention on themselves

      pikakirby123 reincarnated





      Comment

      • Charles Claythorne
        FFR Player
        • Apr 2013
        • 138

        #243
        Re: TWG CLVI: The Grand TWGabout - GAME THREAD

        Yeah, I understand that part, so then do you think he wouldn't act like that as a Human then? I feel in general both Human and Wolf new Players would shy away from the spotlight when votes are on them. Maybe it's just me, but I didn't feel like he expressed feeling any pressure in the post where he unvoted (there were 2 votes on him at the time? And they were clearly joke votes).

        Comment

        • AragakiAyase
          Waifus
          • Apr 2015
          • 961

          #244
          Re: TWG CLVI: The Grand TWGabout - GAME THREAD

          also mashi I disagree with you saying xiz seems wolfy based on being more impulsive, he's done this plenty of times as town, he likes his early reads as he said so himself. I think what will be more telling is how he handles pressure on himself, if that comes at some point

          pikakirby123 reincarnated





          Comment

          • AragakiAyase
            Waifus
            • Apr 2015
            • 961

            #245
            Re: TWG CLVI: The Grand TWGabout - GAME THREAD

            Originally posted by Charles Claythorne
            Yeah, I understand that part, so then do you think he wouldn't act like that as a Human then? I feel in general both Human and Wolf new Players would shy away from the spotlight when votes are on them. Maybe it's just me, but I didn't feel like he expressed feeling any pressure in the post where he unvoted (there were 2 votes on him at the time? And they were clearly joke votes).
            I'm not sure he wouldn't act like that as a human. the vote was more off a feeling at the time than a concrete reason, then I thought about it a bit more and posted that reason at the top of page 8 at the time. I think as town he's more likely to still unvote, but not bring something random up all of a sudden in the same post

            pikakirby123 reincarnated





            Comment

            • Charles Claythorne
              FFR Player
              • Apr 2013
              • 138

              #246
              Re: TWG CLVI: The Grand TWGabout - GAME THREAD

              Originally posted by YoshL
              AA yeah bye goodnight
              why r u voting for my fiancé, we're getting married today :'(

              Originally posted by DaBackpack
              All caught up now

              I think roundbox is pretty sketchy so far, his posts are only recaps of the game's votes
              LOL I MISSED THIS THE FIRST TIME

              Originally posted by AragakiAyase
              also mashi I disagree with you saying xiz seems wolfy based on being more impulsive, he's done this plenty of times as town, he likes his early reads as he said so himself. I think what will be more telling is how he handles pressure on himself, if that comes at some point
              All right, fair enough. idr many games I've had with Xiz conspicuously, so I'll trust your judgement hul!

              Originally posted by inDheart
              if you mean compared to other play it's hard for me to say because it's my first game here and i'm not familiar with his play style yet. i just know it's not also his first game

              but so far my posting had been basically d0 memes and he seemed to look waaay too hard into my prescriptivist bs

              (setting up for an event irl so i'm responding all slow sorry)
              inDheart, have you had much experience with TWG outside of FFR? I had presumed you were entirely new to the game, but reading some of your posts when Xiz questioned you makes me feel I may be incorrect.

              Comment

              • inDheart
                Picker @ JAX2
                FFR Simfile Author
                • Aug 2011
                • 505

                #247
                Re: TWG CLVI: The Grand TWGabout - GAME THREAD

                well, consider the context for my initial vote: incredibly frivolous. i see my unvote as similarly frivolous. mashi's posts are great. in addition, as you said, it's early.

                w.r.t. getting scared off from maintaining my vote: come on, those seem pretty clearly like lolvotes even from your own speculation

                and that "something random" was pointed at yoshl to follow up on our chat above (i quoted his post), but he's busy

                yeah, i have some TWG experience from IRC and Vent waaay back in the day, just none here. that community plays a very different kind of game from what i've seen so far

                i've got more to say but i need to comb the thread more later, gotta do a family thing first

                Comment

                • XelNya
                  [Kaho]
                  FFR Simfile Author
                  • Sep 2012
                  • 3369

                  #248
                  Re: TWG CLVI: The Grand TWGabout - GAME THREAD

                  I'm not feelin' the AA train atm

                  Comment

                  • XelNya
                    [Kaho]
                    FFR Simfile Author
                    • Sep 2012
                    • 3369

                    #249
                    Re: TWG CLVI: The Grand TWGabout - GAME THREAD

                    It just feels travis flescher simfile level of not good

                    Comment

                    • XelNya
                      [Kaho]
                      FFR Simfile Author
                      • Sep 2012
                      • 3369

                      #250
                      Re: TWG CLVI: The Grand TWGabout - GAME THREAD

                      or are you guys trying to tilt him d0 to lean him, because I dunno, feels like it's not working

                      Comment

                      • XelNya
                        [Kaho]
                        FFR Simfile Author
                        • Sep 2012
                        • 3369

                        #251
                        Re: TWG CLVI: The Grand TWGabout - GAME THREAD

                        Originally posted by DaBackpack
                        All caught up now

                        I think roundbox is pretty sketchy so far, his posts are only recaps of the game's votes
                        Originally posted by Charles Claythorne
                        LOL I MISSED THIS THE FIRST TIME
                        I did as well, and am I the only one who views this entrance to the game as strange for packback?

                        Comment

                        • YoshL
                          Celestial Harbor
                          FFR Simfile Author
                          FFR Music Producer
                          • Aug 2008
                          • 6156

                          #252
                          Re: TWG CLVI: The Grand TWGabout - GAME THREAD

                          memes


                          Originally posted by Charu
                          Only yours, for an easy price of $19.99! You too can experience the wonders of full motion rump sticking.

                          Comment

                          • AragakiAyase
                            Waifus
                            • Apr 2015
                            • 961

                            #253
                            Re: TWG CLVI: The Grand TWGabout - GAME THREAD

                            Originally posted by XelNya
                            I did as well, and am I the only one who views this entrance to the game as strange for packback?
                            well he hasn't posted anything really, although it's still early

                            pikakirby123 reincarnated





                            Comment

                            • AragakiAyase
                              Waifus
                              • Apr 2015
                              • 961

                              #254
                              Re: TWG CLVI: The Grand TWGabout - GAME THREAD

                              Originally posted by inDheart
                              well, consider the context for my initial vote: incredibly frivolous. i see my unvote as similarly frivolous. mashi's posts are great. in addition, as you said, it's early.

                              w.r.t. getting scared off from maintaining my vote: come on, those seem pretty clearly like lolvotes even from your own speculation

                              and that "something random" was pointed at yoshl to follow up on our chat above (i quoted his post), but he's busy

                              yeah, i have some TWG experience from IRC and Vent waaay back in the day, just none here. that community plays a very different kind of game from what i've seen so far

                              i've got more to say but i need to comb the thread more later, gotta do a family thing first
                              it doesn't matter if they seemed like lolvotes from my perspective, the reasoning behind my vote was based on the assumption that you were a new player and that your reaction to it following that seemed more wolfy than towny

                              if you were entirely aware that they were all joke votes then my point is rather moot

                              unvote

                              pikakirby123 reincarnated





                              Comment

                              • XelNya
                                [Kaho]
                                FFR Simfile Author
                                • Sep 2012
                                • 3369

                                #255
                                Re: TWG CLVI: The Grand TWGabout - GAME THREAD

                                Originally posted by AragakiAyase
                                well he hasn't posted anything really, although it's still early
                                but like out of what he has posted

                                I don't remember him being able to shit post like that

                                Comment

                                Working...