TWG CLVI: The Grand TWGabout - GAME THREAD

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Arntonach
    Owlbears Rock!
    • Mar 2012
    • 2494

    #916
    Re: TWG CLVI: The Grand TWGabout - GAME THREAD

    Originally posted by Charu
    Okay Arnt, you're one of the people I've noticing that is putting the hate train on me.

    Nice, is it because of grudging from last game? Just like you did in that BOAT game?
    Nah, it just feels strange that you need to type all that to get a point across. I can understand if the point is difficult to articulate and would require some explanation, but you went way too overboard.

    Now I feel nervous about my Charu vote. You're acting more stressed out than usual (bu that I mean at all).

    [twgv/]unvote[/twgv]
    pack of hard stuffs

    pack of my stuffs

    Comment

    • Arntonach
      Owlbears Rock!
      • Mar 2012
      • 2494

      #917
      Re: TWG CLVI: The Grand TWGabout - GAME THREAD

      unvote

      Guess my head's still fuzzy. :l
      pack of hard stuffs

      pack of my stuffs

      Comment

      • _Zenith_
        Accuracy Player
        • Mar 2011
        • 4629

        #918
        Re: TWG CLVI: The Grand TWGabout - GAME THREAD

        916 posts but enough text to easily breach what should be 1500 or even 1800 posts lmao





        Comment

        • Charu
          Snivy! Dohoho!
          FFR Simfile Author
          • Mar 2006
          • 6207

          #919
          Re: TWG CLVI: The Grand TWGabout - GAME THREAD

          Originally posted by XelNya
          [QUOTE WALL]
          This post sucks (Resuming rereading, but now I'm not gonna be spilling my thoughts now, hope you're happy.


          Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
          Charu the red-nosed Snivy
          Had a very shiny nose
          And if you ever saw it
          You could even say it glows

          All of the other Snivies
          Used to laugh and call him names
          They never let poor Charu
          Join in any Snivy games

          (Click the arrow to see the rest)


          Originally posted by Vendetta21
          All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

          Comment

          • DaBackpack
            ~ お ま ん こ ~
            • Mar 2014
            • 918

            #920
            Re: TWG CLVI: The Grand TWGabout - GAME THREAD

            Originally posted by _Zenith_
            916 posts but enough text to easily breach what should be 1500 or even 1800 posts lmao
            it's mega annoying


            Originally posted by Moogy
            no one cares
            Originally posted by TWG Dan Hedgehog
            there are 743 matches for hedgehog suicide on deviantart
            that's kind of a sad statistic

            Comment

            • Charu
              Snivy! Dohoho!
              FFR Simfile Author
              • Mar 2006
              • 6207

              #921
              Re: TWG CLVI: The Grand TWGabout - GAME THREAD

              After page 22, would totally be okay with lynching Xel.


              Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
              Charu the red-nosed Snivy
              Had a very shiny nose
              And if you ever saw it
              You could even say it glows

              All of the other Snivies
              Used to laugh and call him names
              They never let poor Charu
              Join in any Snivy games

              (Click the arrow to see the rest)


              Originally posted by Vendetta21
              All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

              Comment

              • DaBackpack
                ~ お ま ん こ ~
                • Mar 2014
                • 918

                #922
                Re: TWG CLVI: The Grand TWGabout - GAME THREAD

                I think Tokzic's 'hard claim' is more often than not a scum move


                Originally posted by Moogy
                no one cares
                Originally posted by TWG Dan Hedgehog
                there are 743 matches for hedgehog suicide on deviantart
                that's kind of a sad statistic

                Comment

                • AragakiAyase
                  Waifus
                  • Apr 2015
                  • 961

                  #923
                  Re: TWG CLVI: The Grand TWGabout - GAME THREAD

                  Originally posted by Charu
                  This post sucks (Resuming rereading, but now I'm not gonna be spilling my thoughts now, hope you're happy.
                  disagree but I'm willing to bet it's because of how you're reading me

                  pikakirby123 reincarnated





                  Comment

                  • AragakiAyase
                    Waifus
                    • Apr 2015
                    • 961

                    #924
                    Re: TWG CLVI: The Grand TWGabout - GAME THREAD

                    Originally posted by Charu
                    After page 22, would totally be okay with lynching Xel.
                    oh

                    really disagree now

                    pikakirby123 reincarnated





                    Comment

                    • Charu
                      Snivy! Dohoho!
                      FFR Simfile Author
                      • Mar 2006
                      • 6207

                      #925
                      Re: TWG CLVI: The Grand TWGabout - GAME THREAD

                      Originally posted by YoshL
                      side note, xelnya looks really good froom the past few pages (off to do world cup commentating whee)
                      Eh... I think I might've changed my mind, but then again... I got to think of YoshL not really looking at thread.

                      So... *SHRUG* I guess


                      Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
                      Charu the red-nosed Snivy
                      Had a very shiny nose
                      And if you ever saw it
                      You could even say it glows

                      All of the other Snivies
                      Used to laugh and call him names
                      They never let poor Charu
                      Join in any Snivy games

                      (Click the arrow to see the rest)


                      Originally posted by Vendetta21
                      All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

                      Comment

                      • _Zenith_
                        Accuracy Player
                        • Mar 2011
                        • 4629

                        #926
                        Re: TWG CLVI: The Grand TWGabout - GAME THREAD

                        Originally posted by DaBackpack
                        I think Tokzic's 'hard claim' is more often than not a scum move
                        Originally posted by _Zenith_
                        Tokzic is pulling a double-edged sword move, can't wait to see how it unfolds honestly.
                        See: Above





                        Comment

                        • DaBackpack
                          ~ お ま ん こ ~
                          • Mar 2014
                          • 918

                          #927
                          Re: TWG CLVI: The Grand TWGabout - GAME THREAD

                          honestly it makes most sense as a SK move as opposed to a mafia move

                          but I'll leave him to the powers at be


                          Originally posted by Moogy
                          no one cares
                          Originally posted by TWG Dan Hedgehog
                          there are 743 matches for hedgehog suicide on deviantart
                          that's kind of a sad statistic

                          Comment

                          • _Zenith_
                            Accuracy Player
                            • Mar 2011
                            • 4629

                            #928
                            Re: TWG CLVI: The Grand TWGabout - GAME THREAD

                            The only reason I was able to say that confidently is because he's doing exactly something I would do before sunfan reality checked me





                            Comment

                            • Charu
                              Snivy! Dohoho!
                              FFR Simfile Author
                              • Mar 2006
                              • 6207

                              #929
                              Re: TWG CLVI: The Grand TWGabout - GAME THREAD

                              Originally posted by thesunfan
                              xel's big post has, by itself, put him solidly in my town reads
                              Hmm...


                              Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
                              Charu the red-nosed Snivy
                              Had a very shiny nose
                              And if you ever saw it
                              You could even say it glows

                              All of the other Snivies
                              Used to laugh and call him names
                              They never let poor Charu
                              Join in any Snivy games

                              (Click the arrow to see the rest)


                              Originally posted by Vendetta21
                              All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

                              Comment

                              • DaBackpack
                                ~ お ま ん こ ~
                                • Mar 2014
                                • 918

                                #930
                                Re: TWG CLVI: The Grand TWGabout - GAME THREAD

                                my reasoning being "I'm an attorney" is something a townie MIGHT say in order to direct a nightkill. But the tactic is so overtly obvious that no mafia is going to kill him after saying that.

                                Meaning it's a tactic one would optimally use in order to actually last longer in the game, which fits the SK bill the most


                                Originally posted by Moogy
                                no one cares
                                Originally posted by TWG Dan Hedgehog
                                there are 743 matches for hedgehog suicide on deviantart
                                that's kind of a sad statistic

                                Comment

                                Working...