CXLVIII - TWG to the Turnabout (GAME THREAD)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • choof
    Banned
    FFR Simfile Author
    • Nov 2013
    • 8563

    #436
    Re: CXLVIII - TWG to the Turnabout (GAME THREAD)

    oh damn I didn't realize that ben already had that many votes
    unvote

    Comment

    • YoshL
      Celestial Harbor
      FFR Simfile Author
      FFR Music Producer
      • Aug 2008
      • 6156

      #437
      Re: CXLVIII - TWG to the Turnabout (GAME THREAD)

      I get it, you're having fun with this, good on you. It's pretty selfish fun though, isn't it?


      Originally posted by Charu
      Only yours, for an easy price of $19.99! You too can experience the wonders of full motion rump sticking.

      Comment

      • Xiz
        TWG Chaos
        FFR Simfile Author
        • Feb 2012
        • 3399

        #438
        Re: CXLVIII - TWG to the Turnabout (GAME THREAD)

        Choof, why did you vote for reuben? I still don't understand that wagon and nobody is giving me info about it lol

        Comment

        • Charu
          Snivy! Dohoho!
          FFR Simfile Author
          • Mar 2006
          • 6207

          #439
          Re: CXLVIII - TWG to the Turnabout (GAME THREAD)

          ...It's not hard to understand.

          V is "gutreading" Ben is primarily basing it off of his gut and nothing else.


          Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
          Charu the red-nosed Snivy
          Had a very shiny nose
          And if you ever saw it
          You could even say it glows

          All of the other Snivies
          Used to laugh and call him names
          They never let poor Charu
          Join in any Snivy games

          (Click the arrow to see the rest)


          Originally posted by Vendetta21
          All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

          Comment

          • rzr
            TWG Veteran
            • Oct 2007
            • 7608

            #440
            Re: CXLVIII - TWG to the Turnabout (GAME THREAD)

            the fuck did everyone pile on ben for, jesus I voted him because he said we should listen to Charu lol. unvote for now, I skimmed everything and I get good vibes from choof and greg. Not sure how to take YoshL or xiz. Not too much else to work with

            Originally posted by darkshark
            Everyone sucks at this game. The second you think you're good is the second you stop trying to get better.
            Originally posted by aperson
            i had a mri the other day it was the best song i heard in years

            Originally posted by Sprite-
            More of a joke than the time I deleted all the credits on the site.
            Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
            yeah my goldfish think im a riot they do this thing where they turn upside down and float to the top of the tank

            i guess their alcohol tolerance isnt as high as mine

            Comment

            • Xiz
              TWG Chaos
              FFR Simfile Author
              • Feb 2012
              • 3399

              #441
              Re: CXLVIII - TWG to the Turnabout (GAME THREAD)

              If you want Yoshl, you could try option 1, of giving the lists I asked for. No explanation of individuals needed. Opetion 2 is dealing with it.

              Comment

              • Charu
                Snivy! Dohoho!
                FFR Simfile Author
                • Mar 2006
                • 6207

                #442
                Re: CXLVIII - TWG to the Turnabout (GAME THREAD)

                And because V is pretty good with these so called "gut reads" players are, well, jumping on it because they can't cry too much foul if it's not correct.


                Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
                Charu the red-nosed Snivy
                Had a very shiny nose
                And if you ever saw it
                You could even say it glows

                All of the other Snivies
                Used to laugh and call him names
                They never let poor Charu
                Join in any Snivy games

                (Click the arrow to see the rest)


                Originally posted by Vendetta21
                All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

                Comment

                • Xiz
                  TWG Chaos
                  FFR Simfile Author
                  • Feb 2012
                  • 3399

                  #443
                  Re: CXLVIII - TWG to the Turnabout (GAME THREAD)

                  Originally posted by Charu
                  And because V is pretty good with these so called "gut reads" players are, well, jumping on it because they can't cry too much foul if it's not correct.
                  It's not V, it's about everyone else. Now when I finally pointed it out both choof and rzr drop the wagon. If like 4 people waggoned just on a short V gutread then i'm absolutely confused. Like i thought there was some other development that caused the need for 4 people to vote him

                  Comment

                  • YoshL
                    Celestial Harbor
                    FFR Simfile Author
                    FFR Music Producer
                    • Aug 2008
                    • 6156

                    #444
                    Re: CXLVIII - TWG to the Turnabout (GAME THREAD)

                    2 lists
                    if xiz is red
                    arbitrary

                    if xiz is green
                    arbitrary

                    Literally of no use. I'd love if Xiz would stop wasting time though


                    Originally posted by Charu
                    Only yours, for an easy price of $19.99! You too can experience the wonders of full motion rump sticking.

                    Comment

                    • Charu
                      Snivy! Dohoho!
                      FFR Simfile Author
                      • Mar 2006
                      • 6207

                      #445
                      Re: CXLVIII - TWG to the Turnabout (GAME THREAD)

                      The difference between last game and this game, just by the way, is Ben was posting whenever he could (around at night at his own time zone).

                      Just, for the record everyone.


                      Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
                      Charu the red-nosed Snivy
                      Had a very shiny nose
                      And if you ever saw it
                      You could even say it glows

                      All of the other Snivies
                      Used to laugh and call him names
                      They never let poor Charu
                      Join in any Snivy games

                      (Click the arrow to see the rest)


                      Originally posted by Vendetta21
                      All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

                      Comment

                      • Xiz
                        TWG Chaos
                        FFR Simfile Author
                        • Feb 2012
                        • 3399

                        #446
                        Re: CXLVIII - TWG to the Turnabout (GAME THREAD)

                        We should consider removing the cancer that yoshl has become before it spreads any further

                        Comment

                        • choof
                          Banned
                          FFR Simfile Author
                          • Nov 2013
                          • 8563

                          #447
                          Re: CXLVIII - TWG to the Turnabout (GAME THREAD)

                          I obviously can't read correctly without caffeine so I will be right back with a huge pot of coffee

                          in the mean time
                          Originally posted by thesunfan
                          choof, do you intent to lend V your vote?
                          if so, why?
                          Originally posted by Xiz
                          Choof, why did you vote for reuben? I still don't understand that wagon and nobody is giving me info about it lol
                          the vote was ironic

                          Originally posted by Red Blaster
                          My first real vote of the game guys:

                          choof
                          shitpost: the movie: the soundtrack: the cereal

                          Originally posted by storn42
                          unvote sheeesh a lot of traction has picked up on yoshl. not really liking V pocketing me either. considering how i've woof read him the past few games when he was towny, this feels like a convenient way to get on my town side early especially if we was actually a woof. adding the fact how he made a pretty solid lynch argument on yoshl (using some of the points i used for a half-shit vote anyways) and then instantly jumps onto ben. something feels really off about V, and im not liking it... again.... v
                          this post is absolutely atrocious, not sure if it's coming from a wolf or a town but my bias towards you having bad posts wants to put you in a slightly green light

                          Originally posted by YoshL
                          fun fact, trucy is like 5 years old right now i feel like dirty
                          wat

                          Comment

                          • Xiz
                            TWG Chaos
                            FFR Simfile Author
                            • Feb 2012
                            • 3399

                            #448
                            Re: CXLVIII - TWG to the Turnabout (GAME THREAD)

                            Originally posted by Charu
                            The difference between last game and this game, just by the way, is Ben was posting whenever he could (around at night at his own time zone).

                            Just, for the record everyone.
                            I was hoping anyone but you would have said this, like the 4 that were on the wagon lol

                            Comment

                            • Red Blaster
                              Bridge Burner
                              • Jun 2011
                              • 2040

                              #449
                              Re: CXLVIII - TWG to the Turnabout (GAME THREAD)

                              Originally posted by rzr
                              the fuck did everyone pile on ben for, jesus I voted him because he said we should listen to Charu lol. unvote for now, I skimmed everything and I get good vibes from choof and greg. Not sure how to take YoshL or xiz. Not too much else to work with
                              This strikes me as a weird, opportunistic post.
                              Originally posted by hi19hi19
                              edgelord Linkin Park adolescent angst music
                              Originally posted by choof
                              hey great contribution to the thread cucklord the exit's up in the top right of your screen, it's called "log out"
                              Originally posted by Funnygurl555
                              what's a milky christmas :O

                              Comment

                              • YoshL
                                Celestial Harbor
                                FFR Simfile Author
                                FFR Music Producer
                                • Aug 2008
                                • 6156

                                #450
                                Re: CXLVIII - TWG to the Turnabout (GAME THREAD)

                                I get that i'm being stubborn as much as Xiz is, but it doesn't change the fact that he's refusing to acknowlege any points I've made about him, or his inconsistencies this game.

                                Before you label people as "cancer", you should make sure that you're not the one who's the raging tumor first


                                Originally posted by Charu
                                Only yours, for an easy price of $19.99! You too can experience the wonders of full motion rump sticking.

                                Comment

                                Working...