CXLVIII - TWG to the Turnabout (GAME THREAD)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Vendetta21
    Sectional Moderator
    Sectional Moderator
    • Aug 2006
    • 2745

    #481
    Re: CXLVIII - TWG to the Turnabout (GAME THREAD)

    Like he recognizes the pattern, and instead of correcting it doubles down on his paranoia of me. Lol town

    Comment

    • Vendetta21
      Sectional Moderator
      Sectional Moderator
      • Aug 2006
      • 2745

      #482
      Re: CXLVIII - TWG to the Turnabout (GAME THREAD)

      I kinda feel like dabackpack suddenly tapered off and hasn't done anything

      Comment

      • thesunfan
        Role Tide
        Sectional Moderator
        • May 2011
        • 10859

        #483
        Re: CXLVIII - TWG to the Turnabout (GAME THREAD)

        Originally posted by YoshL
        The sheer inconsistency of Xiz's play is kinda overwhelming me, like I don't know how to adequately represent it right now in words. I think what I'm seeing is what thesunfan was seeing with me talking to him, except a little bit less subtle. Mainly, Xiz greenreading people in general or waffling back and forth until he finds it convenient to throw the full read down. If there was like, consistent reasoning behind the read switch, then that's fine and dandy. However, ignoring someone who's asking questions about your play, and then all of a sudden flipping to a strong wolf read from a town read is anything but.
        If I didn't know any better, I'd think this was your first time seeing Xiz play the game, friendo
        Originally posted by Vendetta21
        Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
        Originally posted by XelNya
        I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
        Originally posted by star-crossed
        (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

        Comment

        • thesunfan
          Role Tide
          Sectional Moderator
          • May 2011
          • 10859

          #484
          Re: CXLVIII - TWG to the Turnabout (GAME THREAD)

          Originally posted by Charu
          rzr is such a cute when he's mad
          Humans... such a... CUTE
          Originally posted by Vendetta21
          Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
          Originally posted by XelNya
          I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
          Originally posted by star-crossed
          (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

          Comment

          • thesunfan
            Role Tide
            Sectional Moderator
            • May 2011
            • 10859

            #485
            Re: CXLVIII - TWG to the Turnabout (GAME THREAD)

            I'm like... super confident in calling Red town now after the posts he made on rzr. Which is good. More Trucy is good.

            I think that Yoshl has known this the whole time, but I'll post it for people that maybe don't, but I've been having a minor internal crisis over whether or not Yoshl is a wolf. He makes a lot of points that I don't like, and I REALLY, REALLY hated his reasoning for why he was supposing I was town and the post he made talking about why he is scumreading Xiz. But none of it is damning, of course, and while I don't care for the read that I think V started about there likely being an active wolf, I am worried that I am reading him wrong, solely because if I read him wolf incorrectly, I likely don't have a good read on the game.

            Specifically, I am reading Xiz town because I can follow his hyper-quick changes between reads. None of them feel dumb to me and I can see him trying to pressure people. The early stuff he said about Trevor, Trevor had a really good response to and Xiz backing off as a result was good imo.

            I don't think I would be able to lynch V on a d0 ever without him saying some dumb stuff when drunk or something, but regardless, I think that he's had some decently townie stuff. Specifically his early post on Ben where he tacked on something like (You know I'm right) felt genuine. Obviously not sold on him, but he's good enough for me.

            Rzr made one post that I liked a good bit, don't have strong feelings one way or another for everything else.

            Kind of the same thing for Trevor.

            Ben's wagon feels opportunistic to a large degree.

            Choof hasn't brought the SUPAH HOT FIRE, but I see the fire, so meh. Him being a lackey with his vote strikes me as perhaps a bit odd. I'll get a better opinion on him after I iso him later.

            It is unlikely that we will get contentful posts from Ben before the phase ends, so I won't cry if he gets lynched, but I probably won't support it.

            I still encourage votes on Yoshl. His play is hard to describe why its not townie to me, and I think if anyone has a good idea of how Xiz plays the game, you can see that Yoshl wouldn't make a post like that in response to Xiz. Xiz is a good rageb8r as both alignments, but Yoshl's reactions to Xiz's baiting are pretty awful imo.

            Also, building off of something I mentioned earlier, I don't believe that Yoshl can play however he wants regardless of alignment. I think a large part of his game comes from reactiontesting people through pressure (or some other form where a good reaction is gained), and that's not readily visible imo.

            bbl.
            Originally posted by Vendetta21
            Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
            Originally posted by XelNya
            I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
            Originally posted by star-crossed
            (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

            Comment

            • YoshL
              Celestial Harbor
              FFR Simfile Author
              FFR Music Producer
              • Aug 2008
              • 6156

              #486
              Re: CXLVIII - TWG to the Turnabout (GAME THREAD)

              cya


              Originally posted by Charu
              Only yours, for an easy price of $19.99! You too can experience the wonders of full motion rump sticking.

              Comment

              • YoshL
                Celestial Harbor
                FFR Simfile Author
                FFR Music Producer
                • Aug 2008
                • 6156

                #487
                Re: CXLVIII - TWG to the Turnabout (GAME THREAD)

                maybe my game is off, i still see xiz as scummy as fuck.

                sunfan's game is horridly off though lol


                Originally posted by Charu
                Only yours, for an easy price of $19.99! You too can experience the wonders of full motion rump sticking.

                Comment

                • YoshL
                  Celestial Harbor
                  FFR Simfile Author
                  FFR Music Producer
                  • Aug 2008
                  • 6156

                  #488
                  Re: CXLVIII - TWG to the Turnabout (GAME THREAD)

                  and honestly all the self-loathing at "what if i'm wrong about yoshl" makes sunfan seem more red in my eyes, so that's something


                  Originally posted by Charu
                  Only yours, for an easy price of $19.99! You too can experience the wonders of full motion rump sticking.

                  Comment

                  • botchi246
                    Keepin it Real since '05
                    • Mar 2005
                    • 619

                    #489
                    Re: CXLVIII - TWG to the Turnabout (GAME THREAD)

                    Originally posted by Xiz
                    I swear to god yoshl if both you and i are town and sunfan is a wolf this might be the best wolf play he has done lol
                    isnt it a little early to be calling people good wolves and whatnot??? at this point i dont think there is enough information to really implicate anyone. Day 1 is always a toss up for me, but I guess it is different for you veterans.

                    This wagon on benguin is not my favorite. I don't think we should lynch him D1. One because I feel bad doing this two games in a row, and two, I would like lynch to someone who would give even a smidge more info from interactions.

                    Originally posted by Xiz
                    We should consider removing the cancer that yoshl has become before it spreads any further
                    Hardcore kill mode xiz

                    This being said I am not all about xiz, just noting some posts that stuck out to me.

                    YoshL has some good posts, none that really jumped out of me except for his back and forth with xiz, which I believe is just probing from both parties.


                    das my golubjuous girl^^

                    Comment

                    • storn42
                      RIP Storn D0-D0
                      FFR Simfile Author
                      • Jun 2012
                      • 3474

                      #490
                      Re: CXLVIII - TWG to the Turnabout (GAME THREAD)

                      Originally posted by Vendetta21
                      Town. He has voted for me when I was town and he was town the last three times we have played together.
                      oh come on!! now you are BEGGING me to woof read you..


                      Originally posted by Xiz
                      "I think storn is town but he doesn't have a shirt on" - Roundbox
                      Originally posted by the sun fan
                      I have beat my meat to storn's posts no less than four times


                      Originally posted by ShadoWolfe


                      Comment

                      • YoshL
                        Celestial Harbor
                        FFR Simfile Author
                        FFR Music Producer
                        • Aug 2008
                        • 6156

                        #491
                        Re: CXLVIII - TWG to the Turnabout (GAME THREAD)

                        tinfoil says sunfan (or someone else, were wolves able to talk prior to d0) picked me as edgeworth and is doing his best to steer a lynch


                        Originally posted by Charu
                        Only yours, for an easy price of $19.99! You too can experience the wonders of full motion rump sticking.

                        Comment

                        • AragakiAyase
                          Waifus
                          • Apr 2015
                          • 961

                          #492
                          Re: CXLVIII - TWG to the Turnabout (GAME THREAD)

                          Votes from post 4 to post 491
                          Night in 7:38:51

                          ---

                          pikakirby123 reincarnated





                          Comment

                          • Red Blaster
                            Bridge Burner
                            • Jun 2011
                            • 2040

                            #493
                            Re: CXLVIII - TWG to the Turnabout (GAME THREAD)

                            Originally posted by YoshL
                            tinfoil says sunfan (or someone else, were wolves able to talk prior to d0) picked me as edgeworth and is doing his best to steer a lynch
                            Honestly I could see this being a thing
                            Originally posted by hi19hi19
                            edgelord Linkin Park adolescent angst music
                            Originally posted by choof
                            hey great contribution to the thread cucklord the exit's up in the top right of your screen, it's called "log out"
                            Originally posted by Funnygurl555
                            what's a milky christmas :O

                            Comment

                            • YoshL
                              Celestial Harbor
                              FFR Simfile Author
                              FFR Music Producer
                              • Aug 2008
                              • 6156

                              #494
                              Re: CXLVIII - TWG to the Turnabout (GAME THREAD)

                              too bad that can't be confirmed b/c we have an odd number of people ¯\_(ツ)_/¯


                              Originally posted by Charu
                              Only yours, for an easy price of $19.99! You too can experience the wonders of full motion rump sticking.

                              Comment

                              • storn42
                                RIP Storn D0-D0
                                FFR Simfile Author
                                • Jun 2012
                                • 3474

                                #495
                                Re: CXLVIII - TWG to the Turnabout (GAME THREAD)

                                Originally posted by YoshL
                                too bad that can't be confirmed b/c we have an odd number of people ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
                                mind explaining what you mean by this? i legitimately dont understant lol.


                                Originally posted by Xiz
                                "I think storn is town but he doesn't have a shirt on" - Roundbox
                                Originally posted by the sun fan
                                I have beat my meat to storn's posts no less than four times


                                Originally posted by ShadoWolfe


                                Comment

                                Working...