CXLVIII - TWG to the Turnabout (GAME THREAD)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • rzr
    TWG Veteran
    • Oct 2007
    • 7608

    #511
    Re: CXLVIII - TWG to the Turnabout (GAME THREAD)

    also heads up guys in Maine we're going thru the worst blizzard this winter, I just drove for my lunch break and saw at least 4 people already in ditches stuck. I might lose power and/or web access. I can/will always access from my phone, but I won't post a lot over the weekend if I can't from my PC. It's crazy out there lmao

    Originally posted by darkshark
    Everyone sucks at this game. The second you think you're good is the second you stop trying to get better.
    Originally posted by aperson
    i had a mri the other day it was the best song i heard in years

    Originally posted by Sprite-
    More of a joke than the time I deleted all the credits on the site.
    Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
    yeah my goldfish think im a riot they do this thing where they turn upside down and float to the top of the tank

    i guess their alcohol tolerance isnt as high as mine

    Comment

    • rzr
      TWG Veteran
      • Oct 2007
      • 7608

      #512
      Re: CXLVIII - TWG to the Turnabout (GAME THREAD)

      actually curiosity stuck: is the canadian folk gonna get hit by this too?

      Originally posted by darkshark
      Everyone sucks at this game. The second you think you're good is the second you stop trying to get better.
      Originally posted by aperson
      i had a mri the other day it was the best song i heard in years

      Originally posted by Sprite-
      More of a joke than the time I deleted all the credits on the site.
      Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
      yeah my goldfish think im a riot they do this thing where they turn upside down and float to the top of the tank

      i guess their alcohol tolerance isnt as high as mine

      Comment

      • thesunfan
        Role Tide
        Sectional Moderator
        • May 2011
        • 10859

        #513
        Re: CXLVIII - TWG to the Turnabout (GAME THREAD)

        Originally posted by Red Blaster
        Out of curiosity, if there is an Edgeworth prosecutor and we lynched his target would we even get any form of confirmation whenever said person is lynched?

        Like if X had 5 votes at eod but was targeted in night 0 would they show up as having 5.1 votes? Or would it just be the 5? I'd assume the latter
        I'm not entirely sure about this either, but I think that it makes sense for round to say if a KitB took place or not, no?
        Originally posted by Vendetta21
        Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
        Originally posted by XelNya
        I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
        Originally posted by star-crossed
        (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

        Comment

        • roundbox
          fhqwhgads
          • Feb 2005
          • 2086

          #514
          Re: CXLVIII - TWG to the Turnabout (GAME THREAD)

          Bailiff: Your Honor, we have a new visitor. Please welcome them!

          psychoangel691 has replaced T-Force.
          Originally posted by the sun fan
          I'd be too tiny to be a bouncer



          Comment

          • psychoangel691
            Retired Staff
            FFR Simfile Author
            • Dec 2004
            • 10438

            #515
            Re: CXLVIII - TWG to the Turnabout (GAME THREAD)

            eyyy, I gotta catch up on everything of course, but hi.
            Originally posted by Charu
            My dick is good, thank you very much. It gets love and attention no matter what <3 <3 <3
            Originally posted by DaBackpack
            also a fucking helicopter is the absolute last place I'd go to find out how big my dick is
            Originally posted by Shadow_God_10
            Dawg you don't even know. It's so fuckin' small I can use a pen cap to jack off

            Originally posted by hi19hi19
            yeah I'mma go for the Rave7 route she's just perfect, stiff on the top, thin in the middle, and has a BIG THICC END that I can just jack on all night UwU best girl

            Comment

            • YoshL
              Celestial Harbor
              FFR Simfile Author
              FFR Music Producer
              • Aug 2008
              • 6156

              #516
              Re: CXLVIII - TWG to the Turnabout (GAME THREAD)

              and not reuben?????


              Originally posted by Charu
              Only yours, for an easy price of $19.99! You too can experience the wonders of full motion rump sticking.

              Comment

              • Xiz
                TWG Chaos
                FFR Simfile Author
                • Feb 2012
                • 3399

                #517
                Re: CXLVIII - TWG to the Turnabout (GAME THREAD)

                Originally posted by rzr
                I always think that anybody who jumps at me is a good wolf suspect.
                This is a terrible mentality to have, especially if you are town

                Comment

                • Charu
                  Snivy! Dohoho!
                  FFR Simfile Author
                  • Mar 2006
                  • 6207

                  #518
                  Re: CXLVIII - TWG to the Turnabout (GAME THREAD)

                  psychoangel


                  Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
                  Charu the red-nosed Snivy
                  Had a very shiny nose
                  And if you ever saw it
                  You could even say it glows

                  All of the other Snivies
                  Used to laugh and call him names
                  They never let poor Charu
                  Join in any Snivy games

                  (Click the arrow to see the rest)


                  Originally posted by Vendetta21
                  All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

                  Comment

                  • Charu
                    Snivy! Dohoho!
                    FFR Simfile Author
                    • Mar 2006
                    • 6207

                    #519
                    Re: CXLVIII - TWG to the Turnabout (GAME THREAD)

                    HEE HEE HEE

                    heeeeeee


                    Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
                    Charu the red-nosed Snivy
                    Had a very shiny nose
                    And if you ever saw it
                    You could even say it glows

                    All of the other Snivies
                    Used to laugh and call him names
                    They never let poor Charu
                    Join in any Snivy games

                    (Click the arrow to see the rest)


                    Originally posted by Vendetta21
                    All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

                    Comment

                    • botchi246
                      Keepin it Real since '05
                      • Mar 2005
                      • 619

                      #520
                      Re: CXLVIII - TWG to the Turnabout (GAME THREAD)



                      HOT READ
                      Originally posted by rzr
                      choof don't hold back - that's what I'm trying to do for the same reasons and apparently that just doesn't work around here lmao
                      Why yall holding back again? Are yall really worried about how others perceive your play that much?!! its just a game. Don't hold back. Are yall partners?!

                      Comment

                      • Xiz
                        TWG Chaos
                        FFR Simfile Author
                        • Feb 2012
                        • 3399

                        #521
                        Re: CXLVIII - TWG to the Turnabout (GAME THREAD)

                        actually either alignment lol

                        Comment

                        • Xiz
                          TWG Chaos
                          FFR Simfile Author
                          • Feb 2012
                          • 3399

                          #522
                          Re: CXLVIII - TWG to the Turnabout (GAME THREAD)

                          Originally posted by choof
                          haven't brought the fire because you told me last game that playing with me was unbearable or awful or whatever you said so I'm holding back
                          do you want me to bring the super hot fire
                          do so plz

                          Comment

                          • Xiz
                            TWG Chaos
                            FFR Simfile Author
                            • Feb 2012
                            • 3399

                            #523
                            Re: CXLVIII - TWG to the Turnabout (GAME THREAD)

                            Also hi guys it might be a bit before i can post im afk sleeping in greg's pocket

                            Comment

                            • psychoangel691
                              Retired Staff
                              FFR Simfile Author
                              • Dec 2004
                              • 10438

                              #524
                              Re: CXLVIII - TWG to the Turnabout (GAME THREAD)

                              Originally posted by Charu
                              psychoangel
                              Thanks for the warm welcome back to the game.

                              Also obligatory Red Blaster

                              Cuz reasons
                              Originally posted by Charu
                              My dick is good, thank you very much. It gets love and attention no matter what <3 <3 <3
                              Originally posted by DaBackpack
                              also a fucking helicopter is the absolute last place I'd go to find out how big my dick is
                              Originally posted by Shadow_God_10
                              Dawg you don't even know. It's so fuckin' small I can use a pen cap to jack off

                              Originally posted by hi19hi19
                              yeah I'mma go for the Rave7 route she's just perfect, stiff on the top, thin in the middle, and has a BIG THICC END that I can just jack on all night UwU best girl

                              Comment

                              • choof
                                Banned
                                FFR Simfile Author
                                • Nov 2013
                                • 8563

                                #525
                                Re: CXLVIII - TWG to the Turnabout (GAME THREAD)

                                Originally posted by botchi246
                                Why yall holding back again? Are yall really worried about how others perceive your play that much?!! its just a game. Don't hold back. Are yall partners?!
                                I'm holding back not because I'm worried about how other perceive me, but because I'm worried about making someone really mad and making them hate me outside of the game

                                Comment

                                Working...