CXLVIII - TWG to the Turnabout (GAME THREAD)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • rzr
    TWG Veteran
    • Oct 2007
    • 7608

    #466
    Re: CXLVIII - TWG to the Turnabout (GAME THREAD)

    Originally posted by Red Blaster
    That doesn't look opportunistic to you? You post after AA gives an updated votecount but it's not until someone points on the wagon on Ben almost a half an hour later and after someone else unvotes that you decide to move off?
    why are you looking for an opportunity here? I dont think you guys understand when someone is reading and catching up they don't have the knowledge of everything that's about to happen ITT. I'm seriously not defending this it's ridiculous

    Originally posted by darkshark
    Everyone sucks at this game. The second you think you're good is the second you stop trying to get better.
    Originally posted by aperson
    i had a mri the other day it was the best song i heard in years

    Originally posted by Sprite-
    More of a joke than the time I deleted all the credits on the site.
    Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
    yeah my goldfish think im a riot they do this thing where they turn upside down and float to the top of the tank

    i guess their alcohol tolerance isnt as high as mine

    Comment

    • Charu
      Snivy! Dohoho!
      FFR Simfile Author
      • Mar 2006
      • 6207

      #467
      Re: CXLVIII - TWG to the Turnabout (GAME THREAD)

      rzr is such a cute when he's mad


      Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
      Charu the red-nosed Snivy
      Had a very shiny nose
      And if you ever saw it
      You could even say it glows

      All of the other Snivies
      Used to laugh and call him names
      They never let poor Charu
      Join in any Snivy games

      (Click the arrow to see the rest)


      Originally posted by Vendetta21
      All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

      Comment

      • rzr
        TWG Veteran
        • Oct 2007
        • 7608

        #468
        Re: CXLVIII - TWG to the Turnabout (GAME THREAD)

        Minus V, this is literally the exact same wagon that were on Ben in the previous game
        And that is wrong btw - I made a point of saying last game that I never ever voted for Ben because MML accused me of "coming around for an easy lynch." So yeah why are you stretching this so hard? unless you're trying to pressure me if so it just irritated me lol

        Originally posted by darkshark
        Everyone sucks at this game. The second you think you're good is the second you stop trying to get better.
        Originally posted by aperson
        i had a mri the other day it was the best song i heard in years

        Originally posted by Sprite-
        More of a joke than the time I deleted all the credits on the site.
        Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
        yeah my goldfish think im a riot they do this thing where they turn upside down and float to the top of the tank

        i guess their alcohol tolerance isnt as high as mine

        Comment

        • rzr
          TWG Veteran
          • Oct 2007
          • 7608

          #469
          Re: CXLVIII - TWG to the Turnabout (GAME THREAD)

          Originally posted by Charu
          rzr is such a cute when he's mad
          I can also be a ugly when I'm mad ><

          I'm not mad - just irritaed like I said

          Originally posted by darkshark
          Everyone sucks at this game. The second you think you're good is the second you stop trying to get better.
          Originally posted by aperson
          i had a mri the other day it was the best song i heard in years

          Originally posted by Sprite-
          More of a joke than the time I deleted all the credits on the site.
          Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
          yeah my goldfish think im a riot they do this thing where they turn upside down and float to the top of the tank

          i guess their alcohol tolerance isnt as high as mine

          Comment

          • Xiz
            TWG Chaos
            FFR Simfile Author
            • Feb 2012
            • 3399

            #470
            Re: CXLVIII - TWG to the Turnabout (GAME THREAD)

            Have you caught up Rzr? Can you say anything that hasn't been said in this game so far?

            Comment

            • Red Blaster
              Bridge Burner
              • Jun 2011
              • 2040

              #471
              Re: CXLVIII - TWG to the Turnabout (GAME THREAD)

              Originally posted by rzr
              why are you looking for an opportunity here? I dont think you guys understand when someone is reading and catching up they don't have the knowledge of everything that's about to happen ITT. I'm seriously not defending this it's ridiculous
              YOU WERE IN THE THREAD!
              Those quotes I listed were in chronological order! You posted minutes after AA's votecount, which was exactly the same as when you unvoted btw, so you had to have at least seen where Ben was at..but yet it wasn't a priority to you to unvote until someone pointed it out.
              Originally posted by hi19hi19
              edgelord Linkin Park adolescent angst music
              Originally posted by choof
              hey great contribution to the thread cucklord the exit's up in the top right of your screen, it's called "log out"
              Originally posted by Funnygurl555
              what's a milky christmas :O

              Comment

              • YoshL
                Celestial Harbor
                FFR Simfile Author
                FFR Music Producer
                • Aug 2008
                • 6156

                #472
                Re: CXLVIII - TWG to the Turnabout (GAME THREAD)

                i dont think rzr unvoting is opportunistic, or rather i think opportunistic is a bad word for it
                t calls into question his conviction on the voting reason though yeah since ben.hasnt actually said anything lol


                Originally posted by Charu
                Only yours, for an easy price of $19.99! You too can experience the wonders of full motion rump sticking.

                Comment

                • YoshL
                  Celestial Harbor
                  FFR Simfile Author
                  FFR Music Producer
                  • Aug 2008
                  • 6156

                  #473
                  Re: CXLVIII - TWG to the Turnabout (GAME THREAD)

                  hey xiz why dont you talk about yourself, i gave you the lists


                  Originally posted by Charu
                  Only yours, for an easy price of $19.99! You too can experience the wonders of full motion rump sticking.

                  Comment

                  • rzr
                    TWG Veteran
                    • Oct 2007
                    • 7608

                    #474
                    Re: CXLVIII - TWG to the Turnabout (GAME THREAD)

                    Originally posted by Red Blaster
                    YOU WERE IN THE THREAD!
                    Those quotes I listed were in chronological order! You posted minutes after AA's votecount, which was exactly the same as when you unvoted btw, so you had to have at least seen where Ben was at..but yet it wasn't a priority to you to unvote until someone pointed it out.
                    I did see where he was at that's why I didn't want there to be a wagon - I think you're just over reading something that's not there. But whatever, if I had kept my vote on him for no reason or a dumb reason you would have said "oh that's opportunistic rzr wants to get an easy lynch target." I'm not offended or gonna change my stance I think I described myself well.

                    Anyway @xiz I noted mostly the interaxctions between sunfan/yosh, I noted backpack coming in and being quiet. Actually, let me come back to this I want to put my thoughts together in an actual post not this

                    and @YoshL, I had mentioned the reason I voted for Ben yesterday was because:

                    Originally posted by reuben_tate
                    Guys, I think we should listen to Charu.
                    Originally posted by rzr
                    ben

                    Originally posted by darkshark
                    Everyone sucks at this game. The second you think you're good is the second you stop trying to get better.
                    Originally posted by aperson
                    i had a mri the other day it was the best song i heard in years

                    Originally posted by Sprite-
                    More of a joke than the time I deleted all the credits on the site.
                    Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
                    yeah my goldfish think im a riot they do this thing where they turn upside down and float to the top of the tank

                    i guess their alcohol tolerance isnt as high as mine

                    Comment

                    • rzr
                      TWG Veteran
                      • Oct 2007
                      • 7608

                      #475
                      Re: CXLVIII - TWG to the Turnabout (GAME THREAD)

                      I always think that anybody who jumps at me is a good wolf suspect. Not just anybody, but everyone in this game knows what they're doing and I know that on d1 there isn't one person on that roster who would be intimidated by me if they were a wolf. So Red's vote could be classified as opportunistic

                      also to be fair he could just be paranoid - I just don't see why he was so eager, and that applies to you too Charu

                      Originally posted by darkshark
                      Everyone sucks at this game. The second you think you're good is the second you stop trying to get better.
                      Originally posted by aperson
                      i had a mri the other day it was the best song i heard in years

                      Originally posted by Sprite-
                      More of a joke than the time I deleted all the credits on the site.
                      Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
                      yeah my goldfish think im a riot they do this thing where they turn upside down and float to the top of the tank

                      i guess their alcohol tolerance isnt as high as mine

                      Comment

                      • Red Blaster
                        Bridge Burner
                        • Jun 2011
                        • 2040

                        #476
                        Re: CXLVIII - TWG to the Turnabout (GAME THREAD)

                        Cool..well rzr
                        Originally posted by hi19hi19
                        edgelord Linkin Park adolescent angst music
                        Originally posted by choof
                        hey great contribution to the thread cucklord the exit's up in the top right of your screen, it's called "log out"
                        Originally posted by Funnygurl555
                        what's a milky christmas :O

                        Comment

                        • Red Blaster
                          Bridge Burner
                          • Jun 2011
                          • 2040

                          #477
                          Re: CXLVIII - TWG to the Turnabout (GAME THREAD)

                          Originally posted by rzr
                          I always think that anybody who jumps at me is a good wolf suspect. Not just anybody, but everyone in this game knows what they're doing and I know that on d1 there isn't one person on that roster who would be intimidated by me if they were a wolf. So Red's vote could be classified as opportunistic

                          also to be fair he could just be paranoid - I just don't see why he was so eager, and that applies to you too Charu
                          Because it was suspicious as fuck man and multiple people noticed it.
                          Originally posted by hi19hi19
                          edgelord Linkin Park adolescent angst music
                          Originally posted by choof
                          hey great contribution to the thread cucklord the exit's up in the top right of your screen, it's called "log out"
                          Originally posted by Funnygurl555
                          what's a milky christmas :O

                          Comment

                          • Red Blaster
                            Bridge Burner
                            • Jun 2011
                            • 2040

                            #478
                            Re: CXLVIII - TWG to the Turnabout (GAME THREAD)

                            But yeah, clearly I'm a wolf for pinging you out on some weird shit.
                            so omgus it hurts.
                            Originally posted by hi19hi19
                            edgelord Linkin Park adolescent angst music
                            Originally posted by choof
                            hey great contribution to the thread cucklord the exit's up in the top right of your screen, it's called "log out"
                            Originally posted by Funnygurl555
                            what's a milky christmas :O

                            Comment

                            • rzr
                              TWG Veteran
                              • Oct 2007
                              • 7608

                              #479
                              Re: CXLVIII - TWG to the Turnabout (GAME THREAD)

                              which is why you coming at me and then your vote itself is opportunistic, c'mon weren't there enough semantics ITT already?

                              I said why it wasn't, you said why it was, clearly other people agree with you and others agree with me, but I don't know where this is supposed to be going but in circles

                              Originally posted by darkshark
                              Everyone sucks at this game. The second you think you're good is the second you stop trying to get better.
                              Originally posted by aperson
                              i had a mri the other day it was the best song i heard in years

                              Originally posted by Sprite-
                              More of a joke than the time I deleted all the credits on the site.
                              Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
                              yeah my goldfish think im a riot they do this thing where they turn upside down and float to the top of the tank

                              i guess their alcohol tolerance isnt as high as mine

                              Comment

                              • Vendetta21
                                Sectional Moderator
                                Sectional Moderator
                                • Aug 2006
                                • 2745

                                #480
                                Re: CXLVIII - TWG to the Turnabout (GAME THREAD)

                                Originally posted by storn42
                                unvote sheeesh a lot of traction has picked up on yoshl. not really liking V pocketing me either. considering how i've woof read him the past few games when he was towny, this feels like a convenient way to get on my town side early especially if we was actually a woof. adding the fact how he made a pretty solid lynch argument on yoshl (using some of the points i used for a half-shit vote anyways) and then instantly jumps onto ben. something feels really off about V, and im not liking it... again.... v
                                Town. He has voted for me when I was town and he was town the last three times we have played together.

                                Comment

                                Working...