CXLVIII - TWG to the Turnabout (GAME THREAD)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Xiz
    TWG Chaos
    FFR Simfile Author
    • Feb 2012
    • 3399

    #421
    Re: CXLVIII - TWG to the Turnabout (GAME THREAD)

    Originally posted by Xiz
    Can you like, give me like a quick tl;dr of everyone and your thoughts yoshl? Just a color thingy of the other 12 would be fine

    I wanna keep playing with you but it seems like you are a wolf so lol
    I actually wanna expand on this. If possible, one list where I am a confirmed wolf, and one list where I am a confirmed town. In return I'll answer anything you want.

    Comment

    • YoshL
      Celestial Harbor
      FFR Simfile Author
      FFR Music Producer
      • Aug 2008
      • 6156

      #422
      Re: CXLVIII - TWG to the Turnabout (GAME THREAD)

      Originally posted by Xiz
      Yeah, I am lol. But you are kinda in panic mode trying to quickly blame me when I initially just wanted to follow sunfan to pressure you sooooo
      your'e currently the biggest outlier i see? Again, I already elaborated on my read after you responded - You might have initially just wanted to follow sunfan in your vote, however your reasoning that you gave V is inconsistent to that. You responded to my vote post on you with your initial reasoning, which leads me to believe that you're bs. I'm not freaking out really, I've found someone that I think is definitely worth looking into, and even if you're not actually a wolf, is still worth generating discussion over.


      It's clear you are not even reading my posts anymore. You have ignored my change on tforce, my updates to V, questioning of reuben, my town read on choof and why, etc etc.
      I ignored your change on t-force, because it did not pertain to why I voted you. Your updates to V i just addressed. questioning of reuben does literally nothing when he's not even in thread to converse with you, it's deflecting.

      Again, you ignoring the people in the thread does not further the game, and you're actually overreacting and also exaggerating my words right now. Something someone who's actually panicking might do.


      Originally posted by Charu
      Only yours, for an easy price of $19.99! You too can experience the wonders of full motion rump sticking.

      Comment

      • Charu
        Snivy! Dohoho!
        FFR Simfile Author
        • Mar 2006
        • 6207

        #423
        Re: CXLVIII - TWG to the Turnabout (GAME THREAD)

        Now listen here, bucko, why would a cop standing perpetually by a court door be both a wolf and a town?

        !!

        A CONTRADICTION!


        Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
        Charu the red-nosed Snivy
        Had a very shiny nose
        And if you ever saw it
        You could even say it glows

        All of the other Snivies
        Used to laugh and call him names
        They never let poor Charu
        Join in any Snivy games

        (Click the arrow to see the rest)


        Originally posted by Vendetta21
        All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

        Comment

        • Xiz
          TWG Chaos
          FFR Simfile Author
          • Feb 2012
          • 3399

          #424
          Re: CXLVIII - TWG to the Turnabout (GAME THREAD)

          (see my posts between your previous post chris)

          Comment

          • Xiz
            TWG Chaos
            FFR Simfile Author
            • Feb 2012
            • 3399

            #425
            Re: CXLVIII - TWG to the Turnabout (GAME THREAD)

            I swear to god yoshl if both you and i are town and sunfan is a wolf this might be the best wolf play he has done lol

            Comment

            • thesunfan
              Role Tide
              Sectional Moderator
              • May 2011
              • 10859

              #426
              Re: CXLVIII - TWG to the Turnabout (GAME THREAD)

              Originally posted by Xiz
              Actually Greg what do you think of Tforce?
              no strong feelings
              he hasn't done his wolftell but I don't think he'll do it every time that he's a wolf
              After reading Yoshl's post we apparently have 12 hours because round doesn't like 72 hour phases or something so I'll tryhard after I get back from school.
              Originally posted by Vendetta21
              Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
              Originally posted by XelNya
              I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
              Originally posted by star-crossed
              (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

              Comment

              • thesunfan
                Role Tide
                Sectional Moderator
                • May 2011
                • 10859

                #427
                Re: CXLVIII - TWG to the Turnabout (GAME THREAD)

                Originally posted by Xiz
                I swear to god yoshl if both you and i are town and sunfan is a wolf this might be the best wolf play he has done lol
                I think everytime someone has said something like this, I've been town.
                Doesn't really matter other than I'll know I've reached my apex of wolfplay when someone actually says that when I'm a wolf.
                Originally posted by Vendetta21
                Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
                Originally posted by XelNya
                I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
                Originally posted by star-crossed
                (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

                Comment

                • T-Force
                  Your world ends with you
                  FFR Simfile Author
                  • Jan 2007
                  • 4753

                  #428
                  Re: CXLVIII - TWG to the Turnabout (GAME THREAD)

                  Sneaking on with data for a quick sec.
                  Just a reminder we need to be even more careful with votes this game because of the chance of Prosecutor Miles. L-2 should be L-1 in our minds. We don't want to lose valuable time getting an accidental lynch.
                  Life is simply unfair... Don't you think?

                  Comment

                  • YoshL
                    Celestial Harbor
                    FFR Simfile Author
                    FFR Music Producer
                    • Aug 2008
                    • 6156

                    #429
                    Re: CXLVIII - TWG to the Turnabout (GAME THREAD)

                    Originally posted by Xiz
                    Not anything amazing. I want to think he's town but his targeting and votes feel weird. I still think the Sunfan&Yoshl interaction was a Green-Green situation but I like greg more then yoshl right now. Voting to pressure and to get more info out of him.
                    Originally posted by Xiz
                    I'm starting to like the yoshl vote a bit more
                    Originally posted by Xiz
                    I'm actually 100% fine with lynching you. (revised to 75% but w/e)
                    Originally posted by Xiz
                    I wanna keep playing with you but it seems like you are a wolf so lol
                    The sheer inconsistency of Xiz's play is kinda overwhelming me, like I don't know how to adequately represent it right now in words. I think what I'm seeing is what thesunfan was seeing with me talking to him, except a little bit less subtle. Mainly, Xiz greenreading people in general or waffling back and forth until he finds it convenient to throw the full read down. If there was like, consistent reasoning behind the read switch, then that's fine and dandy. However, ignoring someone who's asking questions about your play, and then all of a sudden flipping to a strong wolf read from a town read is anything but.


                    Originally posted by Charu
                    Only yours, for an easy price of $19.99! You too can experience the wonders of full motion rump sticking.

                    Comment

                    • YoshL
                      Celestial Harbor
                      FFR Simfile Author
                      FFR Music Producer
                      • Aug 2008
                      • 6156

                      #430
                      Re: CXLVIII - TWG to the Turnabout (GAME THREAD)

                      a quick tldr is that nothing has happened that sticks out to me except for you, and sunfan still possibly being a wolf for a really dumb reason


                      Originally posted by Charu
                      Only yours, for an easy price of $19.99! You too can experience the wonders of full motion rump sticking.

                      Comment

                      • Xiz
                        TWG Chaos
                        FFR Simfile Author
                        • Feb 2012
                        • 3399

                        #431
                        Re: CXLVIII - TWG to the Turnabout (GAME THREAD)

                        Originally posted by T-Force
                        Sneaking on with data for a quick sec.
                        Just a reminder we need to be even more careful with votes this game because of the chance of Prosecutor Miles. L-2 should be L-1 in our minds. We don't want to lose valuable time getting an accidental lynch.
                        +1 towny points

                        Originally posted by YoshL
                        Stuff
                        I'll compromise if you give me those two lists. Just colors. It's in your hands. If you don't comply that's on you.

                        Comment

                        • YoshL
                          Celestial Harbor
                          FFR Simfile Author
                          FFR Music Producer
                          • Aug 2008
                          • 6156

                          #432
                          Re: CXLVIII - TWG to the Turnabout (GAME THREAD)

                          Originally posted by Xiz
                          I'll compromise if you give me those two lists. Just colors. It's in your hands. If you don't comply that's on you.
                          you'll compromise? what in the fuck does this mean


                          Originally posted by Charu
                          Only yours, for an easy price of $19.99! You too can experience the wonders of full motion rump sticking.

                          Comment

                          • Red Blaster
                            Bridge Burner
                            • Jun 2011
                            • 2040

                            #433
                            Re: CXLVIII - TWG to the Turnabout (GAME THREAD)

                            Originally posted by AragakiAyase
                            Votes from post 4 to post 410
                            Night in 11:27:04

                            ---
                            Minus V, this is literally the exact same wagon that were on Ben in the previous game
                            Originally posted by hi19hi19
                            edgelord Linkin Park adolescent angst music
                            Originally posted by choof
                            hey great contribution to the thread cucklord the exit's up in the top right of your screen, it's called "log out"
                            Originally posted by Funnygurl555
                            what's a milky christmas :O

                            Comment

                            • Xiz
                              TWG Chaos
                              FFR Simfile Author
                              • Feb 2012
                              • 3399

                              #434
                              Re: CXLVIII - TWG to the Turnabout (GAME THREAD)

                              Originally posted by YoshL
                              you'll compromise? what in the fuck does this mean
                              com·pro·mise
                              ˈkämprəˌmīz/
                              noun
                              noun: compromise; plural noun: compromises

                              1.
                              an agreement or a settlement of a dispute that is reached by each side making concessions.
                              "an ability to listen to two sides in a dispute, and devise a compromise acceptable to both"
                              synonyms: agreement, understanding, settlement, terms, deal, trade-off, bargain; More
                              middle ground, happy medium, balance
                              "they reached a compromise"
                              give and take, concession, cooperation
                              "a happy marriage needs compromise"
                              antonyms: intransigence
                              a middle state between conflicting opinions or actions reached by mutual concession or modification.
                              "a compromise between commercial appeal and historical interest"
                              the acceptance of standards that are lower than is desirable.
                              "sexism should be tackled without compromise"

                              verb
                              verb: compromise; 3rd person present: compromises; past tense: compromised; past participle: compromised; gerund or present participle: compromising

                              1.
                              settle a dispute by mutual concession.
                              "in the end we compromised and deferred the issue"
                              synonyms: meet each other halfway, come to an understanding, make a deal, make concessions, find a happy medium, strike a balance; give and take
                              "we compromised"
                              archaic
                              settle (a dispute) by mutual concession.
                              "I should compromise the matter with my father"
                              2.
                              accept standards that are lower than is desirable.
                              "we were not prepared to compromise on safety"
                              3.
                              weaken (a reputation or principle) by accepting standards that are lower than is desirable.
                              "commercial pressures could compromise safety"
                              synonyms: undermine, weaken, damage, harm; More
                              jeopardize, prejudice;
                              discredit, dishonor, shame, embarrass
                              "his actions could compromise his reputation"
                              4.
                              bring into disrepute or danger by indiscreet, foolish, or reckless behavior.
                              "situations in which his troops could be compromised"
                              cause to become vulnerable or function less effectively.
                              "yo-yo dieting can compromise your immune system"

                              Origin
                              late Middle English (denoting mutual consent to arbitration): from Old French compromis, from late Latin compromissum ‘a consent to arbitration,’ neuter past participle of compromittere, from com- ‘together’ + promittere (see promise).
                              Translate compromise to
                              Use over time for: compromise

                              Comment

                              • YoshL
                                Celestial Harbor
                                FFR Simfile Author
                                FFR Music Producer
                                • Aug 2008
                                • 6156

                                #435
                                Re: CXLVIII - TWG to the Turnabout (GAME THREAD)

                                Like, it should not be on me to make sure you answer questions that are asked of you.

                                Not to mention that you're telling me to waste time speculating what happens in the future, with very little information to go off of. Yeah, if we were in like final 5 or something later in the game, there would be a lot of actual flips and content generated to be able to establish connections between people. asking for "ok if i'm red then who're my partners, and if i'm green, then who're the wolves" is probably the most inane thing that i've heard from you ever


                                Originally posted by Charu
                                Only yours, for an easy price of $19.99! You too can experience the wonders of full motion rump sticking.

                                Comment

                                Working...