CXLVIII - TWG to the Turnabout (GAME THREAD)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • choof
    Banned
    FFR Simfile Author
    • Nov 2013
    • 8563

    #526
    Re: CXLVIII - TWG to the Turnabout (GAME THREAD)

    Originally posted by Xiz
    do so plz
    you fuckin got it

    Comment

    • thesunfan
      Role Tide
      Sectional Moderator
      • May 2011
      • 10859

      #527
      Re: CXLVIII - TWG to the Turnabout (GAME THREAD)

      Originally posted by DaBackpack
      Yoshl is playing fast and loose which I think makes him look good
      can you expand on this because he feels neither of these things to me
      Originally posted by Vendetta21
      Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
      Originally posted by XelNya
      I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
      Originally posted by star-crossed
      (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

      Comment

      • thesunfan
        Role Tide
        Sectional Moderator
        • May 2011
        • 10859

        #528
        Re: CXLVIII - TWG to the Turnabout (GAME THREAD)

        Originally posted by YoshL
        I think sunfan's reasoning behind "yoshl talking to me as if i was town" is valid, and it's me in a genuine attempt to not run around with my head chopped off for the duration of the game, like I normally do. I think it's just more assumptions of what i'm attempting to do, and misattributing it to wofly play. Anyways, Xiz's vote has neither read nor proper intent behind it, and is so far one of the more awkward things that i've seen so far.

        Oh, also i meant to RNG the setup as the first post, but was too busy shitposting
        can you talk about why you care to change your play at this time? I think it was fine before and I mean you tied for 2nd for GOAT so other people clearly agree
        Originally posted by Vendetta21
        Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
        Originally posted by XelNya
        I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
        Originally posted by star-crossed
        (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

        Comment

        • thesunfan
          Role Tide
          Sectional Moderator
          • May 2011
          • 10859

          #529
          Re: CXLVIII - TWG to the Turnabout (GAME THREAD)

          Originally posted by storn42
          unvote sheeesh a lot of traction has picked up on yoshl.
          Xiz pressure voted
          you joke voted
          I 4real voted
          V said he saw what I did but cares about ben more
          no one else weighed in heavily that he was scum
          dbp lightly defended him
          I don't really see the traction at all lmao
          Originally posted by Vendetta21
          Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
          Originally posted by XelNya
          I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
          Originally posted by star-crossed
          (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

          Comment

          • thesunfan
            Role Tide
            Sectional Moderator
            • May 2011
            • 10859

            #530
            Re: CXLVIII - TWG to the Turnabout (GAME THREAD)

            Originally posted by YoshL
            a quick tldr is that nothing has happened that sticks out to me except for you, and sunfan still possibly being a wolf for a really dumb reason
            can you stop holding this !unknown mystery reason! reason over my head likes its the Sword of Damocles, thanks
            Originally posted by Vendetta21
            Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
            Originally posted by XelNya
            I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
            Originally posted by star-crossed
            (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

            Comment

            • thesunfan
              Role Tide
              Sectional Moderator
              • May 2011
              • 10859

              #531
              Re: CXLVIII - TWG to the Turnabout (GAME THREAD)

              Originally posted by YoshL
              maybe my game is off, i still see xiz as scummy as fuck.

              sunfan's game is horridly off though lol
              so, the thing about you, Trucy's Pajamas, is that this contradicts your next post. Lets say I'm wrong on you and we're both town. I admitted that if this is the case, I'm likely reading the game horribly wrong. Yet, you say me talking about how I'm afraid to be wrong on you makes you feel uncomfortable. Understandable, on its own, yet you believe that I am reading the game "horridly off [base]." So, you believe that I am off base, and reading you wrong, but that both are independent things. Yet, you scumread me for it. It doesn't make sense if you believe that I am off base, because I would be off base because I am reading you wrong. You don't even see wolfy things for me, except for one dumb thing, from what I remember you posting earlier.

              Yoshl, either we're both town and one of us is really right and the other is really wrong, or you're just a fucking scumlord is what I essentially said in my larger read about you. You acknowledge the beginning and the end in different areas, but not the connection between them. I really hope I'm wrong on you because if this is your wolf play, its pretty pathetic imo.
              Originally posted by Vendetta21
              Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
              Originally posted by XelNya
              I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
              Originally posted by star-crossed
              (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

              Comment

              • thesunfan
                Role Tide
                Sectional Moderator
                • May 2011
                • 10859

                #532
                Re: CXLVIII - TWG to the Turnabout (GAME THREAD)

                Originally posted by YoshL
                tinfoil says sunfan (or someone else, were wolves able to talk prior to d0) picked me as edgeworth and is doing his best to steer a lynch
                Not really the ideal way to play that d0, I think. I probably wouldn't edgeworth you, either.
                Originally posted by Vendetta21
                Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
                Originally posted by XelNya
                I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
                Originally posted by star-crossed
                (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

                Comment

                • thesunfan
                  Role Tide
                  Sectional Moderator
                  • May 2011
                  • 10859

                  #533
                  Re: CXLVIII - TWG to the Turnabout (GAME THREAD)

                  Originally posted by Red Blaster
                  Honestly I could see this being a thing
                  Not you too!

                  Yoshl, if you don't believe that you made a bad point because Red agrees with you, despite being proud of him last game, then I don't know you at all in the context of TWG.

                  (Not to say that I have disliked his posts this game, not at all really other that the one above)
                  Originally posted by Vendetta21
                  Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
                  Originally posted by XelNya
                  I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
                  Originally posted by star-crossed
                  (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

                  Comment

                  • thesunfan
                    Role Tide
                    Sectional Moderator
                    • May 2011
                    • 10859

                    #534
                    Re: CXLVIII - TWG to the Turnabout (GAME THREAD)

                    I reread the entire thread and got basically no new information
                    great
                    Originally posted by Vendetta21
                    Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
                    Originally posted by XelNya
                    I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
                    Originally posted by star-crossed
                    (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

                    Comment

                    • thesunfan
                      Role Tide
                      Sectional Moderator
                      • May 2011
                      • 10859

                      #535
                      Re: CXLVIII - TWG to the Turnabout (GAME THREAD)

                      Originally posted by T-Force
                      If it ain't me, it ain't the finest Trevor, I'll tell you that much.
                      HA I didn't get this post the first time around
                      I'm dumb lmao
                      Originally posted by Vendetta21
                      Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
                      Originally posted by XelNya
                      I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
                      Originally posted by star-crossed
                      (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

                      Comment

                      • Charu
                        Snivy! Dohoho!
                        FFR Simfile Author
                        • Mar 2006
                        • 6207

                        #536
                        Re: CXLVIII - TWG to the Turnabout (GAME THREAD)

                        So in short

                        sunfan doesn't like YoshL and YoshL doesn't like sunfan

                        k, got it


                        Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
                        Charu the red-nosed Snivy
                        Had a very shiny nose
                        And if you ever saw it
                        You could even say it glows

                        All of the other Snivies
                        Used to laugh and call him names
                        They never let poor Charu
                        Join in any Snivy games

                        (Click the arrow to see the rest)


                        Originally posted by Vendetta21
                        All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

                        Comment

                        • thesunfan
                          Role Tide
                          Sectional Moderator
                          • May 2011
                          • 10859

                          #537
                          Re: CXLVIII - TWG to the Turnabout (GAME THREAD)

                          Originally posted by Charu
                          So in short

                          sunfan doesn't like YoshL and YoshL doesn't like sunfan

                          k, got it
                          Originally posted by Vendetta21
                          Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
                          Originally posted by XelNya
                          I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
                          Originally posted by star-crossed
                          (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

                          Comment

                          • thesunfan
                            Role Tide
                            Sectional Moderator
                            • May 2011
                            • 10859

                            #538
                            Re: CXLVIII - TWG to the Turnabout (GAME THREAD)

                            the difference is, Yoshl doesn't like sunfan for reasons he admits himself are dumb
                            sunfan doesn't like Yoshl for reasons Yoshl claims to understand and chalk up to a questionable change in meta.
                            Originally posted by Vendetta21
                            Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
                            Originally posted by XelNya
                            I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
                            Originally posted by star-crossed
                            (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

                            Comment

                            • DaBackpack
                              ~ お ま ん こ ~
                              • Mar 2014
                              • 918

                              #539
                              Re: CXLVIII - TWG to the Turnabout (GAME THREAD)

                              checking in

                              let's see what's going on


                              Originally posted by Moogy
                              no one cares
                              Originally posted by TWG Dan Hedgehog
                              there are 743 matches for hedgehog suicide on deviantart
                              that's kind of a sad statistic

                              Comment

                              • DaBackpack
                                ~ お ま ん こ ~
                                • Mar 2014
                                • 918

                                #540
                                Re: CXLVIII - TWG to the Turnabout (GAME THREAD)

                                Originally posted by thesunfan
                                can you stop holding this !unknown mystery reason! reason over my head likes its the Sword of Damocles, thanks
                                I agree that yoshl should spit it out because I'm worried that it would be very easy for him to push momentum on a sunfan lynch in the later hours of the phase, and not allow us time to actually process and analyze his read


                                Originally posted by Moogy
                                no one cares
                                Originally posted by TWG Dan Hedgehog
                                there are 743 matches for hedgehog suicide on deviantart
                                that's kind of a sad statistic

                                Comment

                                Working...