TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (Game Thread)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • botchi246
    Keepin it Real since '05
    • Mar 2005
    • 619

    #2791
    Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (People have Died. D2)

    Hey AA do you have any updated reads? Id like to hear some clear thinking.

    Comment

    • _Zenith_
      Accuracy Player
      • Mar 2011
      • 4629

      #2792
      Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (People have Died. D2)

      Originally posted by botchi246
      I have posted quotes with my reasoning and have even provided multiples reads list. I dont get what approach you want me to have. This is my logical way of scumhunting, and I dont plan on changing it just because you feel your seat getting warm
      My pledges of allowing people to scumread me is the opposite of my seat getting warm; it means I want to be on the hot seat by choice.

      Your reasoning is shit. Tones and "Being Flustered" aren't substantial enough reasons to scumread (at this current level) someone; you actually need to find evidence of scum-related behavior and posts that I have made that contradict each other or relates to a scum post in the current position (IE: If I went gung-ho on Haku and Benguin, you should call me out since they both flipped town).

      You believing what you have is good enough is already enough for me to not exactly care about what you say because it's tinfoil. Find physical evidence, not evidence that is your own perception on me as a player or my posts.





      Comment

      • _Zenith_
        Accuracy Player
        • Mar 2011
        • 4629

        #2793
        Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (People have Died. D2)

        Botchi's reasoning is purely perception and not physical.





        Comment

        • AragakiAyase
          Waifus
          • Apr 2015
          • 961

          #2794
          Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (People have Died. D2)

          Originally posted by botchi246
          Hey AA do you have any updated reads? Id like to hear some clear thinking.
          red blaster
          lurker/zenith

          MML
          thesunfan
          rzr

          gradiant

          botchi
          DBP

          pikakirby123 reincarnated





          Comment

          • _Zenith_
            Accuracy Player
            • Mar 2011
            • 4629

            #2795
            Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (People have Died. D2)

            Originally posted by AragakiAyase
            red blaster
            lurker/zenith

            MML
            thesunfan
            rzr

            gradiant

            botchi
            DBP
            the mindmelds

            I might switch the positioning of MML/TSF/Rzr here though and lurker should be above me because bet :^ )





            Comment

            • rzr
              TWG Veteran
              • Oct 2007
              • 7608

              #2796
              Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (People have Died. D2)

              I agree it doesn't seem characteristic for Zenith to prop the door open and hold up a sign saying come get me

              It does however align with Zenith's seeming frustration with botchi right now

              I can't tell if Zenith is just mad or aggressively defensive because he really does have something to hide

              Originally posted by darkshark
              Everyone sucks at this game. The second you think you're good is the second you stop trying to get better.
              Originally posted by aperson
              i had a mri the other day it was the best song i heard in years

              Originally posted by Sprite-
              More of a joke than the time I deleted all the credits on the site.
              Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
              yeah my goldfish think im a riot they do this thing where they turn upside down and float to the top of the tank

              i guess their alcohol tolerance isnt as high as mine

              Comment

              • botchi246
                Keepin it Real since '05
                • Mar 2005
                • 619

                #2797
                Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (People have Died. D2)

                can someone confirm what tinfoiling and wifom mean? im rereading some old posts and these things are throwing me for a loop

                Comment

                • AragakiAyase
                  Waifus
                  • Apr 2015
                  • 961

                  #2798
                  Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (People have Died. D2)

                  Originally posted by botchi246
                  can someone confirm what tinfoiling and wifom mean? im rereading some old posts and these things are throwing me for a loop
                  tinfoil means being super paranoid

                  http://wiki.mafiascum.net/index.php?title=WIFOM

                  pikakirby123 reincarnated





                  Comment

                  • MixMasterLar
                    Beach Bum Extraordinaire
                    FFR Simfile Author
                    • Aug 2006
                    • 5401

                    #2799
                    Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (People have Died. D2)

                    Originally posted by rzr
                    So I want to come back to this, MML. One thing about me real quick: how the hell can you say I only come back when there is an easy lynch target? Only 1 person has been lynched and I never even voted for them. In fact, I think my vote was still on Charu and his was on me. That is entirely a false statement and proves that you're putting things together that shouldn't be paired just for the sake of the argument against me.
                    I feel like I addressed this with my post about you staying away from Charu. You answered those basically saying it's some weird rzr/Charu meta. Not much for me to say back that hasn't.


                    Moving on, So, Gradiant, sunfan, and Zenith are your null reads as of this morning? Where do you stand now? Have you read anything I've been saying yesterday?
                    Do you still feel the same about Gradiant, you did make a point to soft defend him (and I agree with it, but regardless)?
                    I was reminded that he was pretty cool about the idea of mislyncing which doesn't paint him well; one thing to think I'm red, another thing to not give a damn. But then again he was hardly the only one ok with me hanging...


                    I'd like ot hear anything you have to say abou sunfan, anything at all besides same. He's the only one with a big fat ? over his head, and your opinion there is vital to the way I perceive him/you.
                    If there is one thing that sticks out with Sunfan with me still is that he tried to start a band wagon against me over second-hand information regarding PMs.Don't like it, but just because someone accuses me doesn't mean they aren't town. Then again, on D1 one of the loudest speakers against me was DBP, so take that as you will.

                    I'd also like ot know your current stance on Zenith as you obviously have some reservations about him that you should speak up about while everyone else is, that's when Zenith responds to these things.
                    So when people are suspecting someone like you and I agree it's me being a lukwarm backpacking mother choker bit if it's Zenith I need to go voice my opinion on him in unison to everyone else? That's a weird little double standard.

                    Zenith is low on the list because he tends to get pissy and leave and I am weary of people who post like that. Although he does seem to come back, and he does seem to be posting alot, so I don't know if I can say that he's hiding. I guess it's a little weird to have him under Gradiant though since Gradiant was ok with mislyncing, but losing your shit makes you stand out to me.


                    I can generally agree with your town pile, I have not cleared AA, and I'm extremely skeptic of lurker, but I certainly don't think they belong in the same pile as DBP or botchi or yourself at this point.

                    Can't argue with your scum reads except for myself. I'm not sold on botchi - but if we had to fast track to tomorrow w/o new info I'd vote botchi.
                    Ok so serious question

                    Why are you not sold on Botchi? What other role could he have that makes his actions logical? I don't think he's anything but red and I doubt he's opposing DBP.

                    Also explain to me again why I'm scum?
                    ​

                    Comment

                    • rzr
                      TWG Veteran
                      • Oct 2007
                      • 7608

                      #2800
                      Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (People have Died. D2)

                      woo hoo something to do again - reading that post now, thanks MML

                      Originally posted by darkshark
                      Everyone sucks at this game. The second you think you're good is the second you stop trying to get better.
                      Originally posted by aperson
                      i had a mri the other day it was the best song i heard in years

                      Originally posted by Sprite-
                      More of a joke than the time I deleted all the credits on the site.
                      Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
                      yeah my goldfish think im a riot they do this thing where they turn upside down and float to the top of the tank

                      i guess their alcohol tolerance isnt as high as mine

                      Comment

                      • AragakiAyase
                        Waifus
                        • Apr 2015
                        • 961

                        #2801
                        Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (People have Died. D2)

                        My POE worries me

                        if I have red blaster as lock clear, zenith/lurker as near lock clear, then that means out of

                        sunfan/gradiant/botchi/rzr/MML/DBP only 2 aren't wolves

                        and since DBP is confirmed, 3 out of sunfan/gradiant/botchi/rzr/MML are wolves

                        fuck

                        pikakirby123 reincarnated





                        Comment

                        • MixMasterLar
                          Beach Bum Extraordinaire
                          FFR Simfile Author
                          • Aug 2006
                          • 5401

                          #2802
                          Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (People have Died. D2)

                          AA I asked rzr but I'll ask you too why do you not seem sold on Botchi being DBP's partner?
                          ​

                          Comment

                          • AragakiAyase
                            Waifus
                            • Apr 2015
                            • 961

                            #2803
                            Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (People have Died. D2)

                            Originally posted by MixMasterLar
                            AA I asked rzr but I'll ask you too why do you not seem sold on Botchi being DBP's partner?
                            I'm pretty confident, I was the first to ping him out and him trying to brush off some of his posts as shitposts doesn't help his case at all

                            but I'm nervous because if he somehow is a mislynch then town is pretty much done

                            which is why even though I understand why hitting DBP's partner today would be ideal, I'm leaning towards a DBP lynch just because he's guaranteed

                            pikakirby123 reincarnated





                            Comment

                            • MixMasterLar
                              Beach Bum Extraordinaire
                              FFR Simfile Author
                              • Aug 2006
                              • 5401

                              #2804
                              Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (People have Died. D2)

                              Originally posted by AragakiAyase
                              I'm pretty confident, I was the first to ping him out and him trying to brush off some of his posts as shitposts doesn't help his case at all

                              but I'm nervous because if he somehow is a mislynch then town is pretty much done

                              which is why even though I understand why hitting DBP's partner today would be ideal, I'm leaning towards a DBP lynch just because he's guaranteed
                              Fair enough, although I think it's a safe bet myself.
                              ​

                              Comment

                              • botchi246
                                Keepin it Real since '05
                                • Mar 2005
                                • 619

                                #2805
                                Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (People have Died. D2)

                                Originally posted by AragakiAyase
                                I'm pretty confident, I was the first to ping him out and him trying to brush off some of his posts as shitposts doesn't help his case at all

                                but I'm nervous because if he somehow is a mislynch then town is pretty much done

                                which is why even though I understand why hitting DBP's partner today would be ideal, I'm leaning towards a DBP lynch just because he's guaranteed
                                Ill clarify this for you. I only said the "rb is a wolf" post was a shitpost. The other ones i explained through my large post on 139.

                                Comment

                                Working...