TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (Game Thread)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • DaBackpack
    ~ お ま ん こ ~
    • Mar 2014
    • 918

    #2041
    Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (People have Died. D2)

    Originally posted by thesunfan
    lurker made a very good point about how it seems like dbp hasn't eaten shit
    I 100% expect a town DBP to cool his jets after being so sure about ben or at least say something like "sorry I was wrong guys"

    this is def out of his town range imo

    dbp
    didn't I?


    Originally posted by Moogy
    no one cares
    Originally posted by TWG Dan Hedgehog
    there are 743 matches for hedgehog suicide on deviantart
    that's kind of a sad statistic

    Comment

    • AragakiAyase
      Waifus
      • Apr 2015
      • 961

      #2042
      Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (People have Died. D2)

      here's where I'm at from most town to least

      choof
      zenith
      lurker

      thesunfan
      botchi
      MML

      gradiant
      rzr
      dabackpack

      there are either 3 or 4 scum in there and I'll assume for now they aren't in my top 3

      I still see dbp as a wolf who can scumhunt due to the potential presence of another scum faction

      pikakirby123 reincarnated





      Comment

      • MixMasterLar
        Beach Bum Extraordinaire
        FFR Simfile Author
        • Aug 2006
        • 5401

        #2043
        Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (People have Died. D2)

        Originally posted by AragakiAyase
        I still see dbp as a wolf who can scumhunt due to the potential presence of another scum faction
        The way he's posting right at this moment I'm not sure if he's scumhunting or trying to take heat off him any way he can.
        ​

        Comment

        • DaBackpack
          ~ お ま ん こ ~
          • Mar 2014
          • 918

          #2044
          Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (People have Died. D2)

          it's Gradiant's tone, he seems unattached and not really that interested, I don't remember anything abuot his play so I don't know if this is characteristic


          Originally posted by Moogy
          no one cares
          Originally posted by TWG Dan Hedgehog
          there are 743 matches for hedgehog suicide on deviantart
          that's kind of a sad statistic

          Comment

          • AragakiAyase
            Waifus
            • Apr 2015
            • 961

            #2045
            Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (People have Died. D2)

            Originally posted by DaBackpack
            it's Gradiant's tone, he seems unattached and not really that interested, I don't remember anything abuot his play so I don't know if this is characteristic
            I think he made some good points towards EOD, let me see if I can find them

            pikakirby123 reincarnated





            Comment

            • thesunfan
              Role Tide
              Sectional Moderator
              • May 2011
              • 10859

              #2046
              Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (People have Died. D2)

              Originally posted by MixMasterLar
              It's because the penguin is cuter then Lei, isn't it?
              All I know about Tekken is the Bear that I don't remember the name of
              Originally posted by Vendetta21
              Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
              Originally posted by XelNya
              I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
              Originally posted by star-crossed
              (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

              Comment

              • DaBackpack
                ~ お ま ん こ ~
                • Mar 2014
                • 918

                #2047
                Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (People have Died. D2)

                Originally posted by thesunfan
                lurker made a very good point about how it seems like dbp hasn't eaten shit
                I 100% expect a town DBP to cool his jets after being so sure about ben or at least say something like "sorry I was wrong guys"

                this is def out of his town range imo

                dbp
                lurker isn't a wolf


                Originally posted by Moogy
                no one cares
                Originally posted by TWG Dan Hedgehog
                there are 743 matches for hedgehog suicide on deviantart
                that's kind of a sad statistic

                Comment

                • thesunfan
                  Role Tide
                  Sectional Moderator
                  • May 2011
                  • 10859

                  #2048
                  Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (People have Died. D2)

                  Originally posted by DaBackpack
                  didn't I?
                  maybe you said it but you're not playing like you said it
                  Originally posted by Vendetta21
                  Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
                  Originally posted by XelNya
                  I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
                  Originally posted by star-crossed
                  (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

                  Comment

                  • thesunfan
                    Role Tide
                    Sectional Moderator
                    • May 2011
                    • 10859

                    #2049
                    Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (People have Died. D2)

                    Originally posted by DaBackpack
                    lurker isn't a wolf
                    irrelevant
                    Originally posted by Vendetta21
                    Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
                    Originally posted by XelNya
                    I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
                    Originally posted by star-crossed
                    (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

                    Comment

                    • DaBackpack
                      ~ お ま ん こ ~
                      • Mar 2014
                      • 918

                      #2050
                      Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (Game On! D1)

                      Originally posted by Gradiant
                      Was gonna vote zenith but I still like mml more than ben and ben switching his vote to mml is making me hnng
                      this is the only real expression I find from his late posts


                      Originally posted by Moogy
                      no one cares
                      Originally posted by TWG Dan Hedgehog
                      there are 743 matches for hedgehog suicide on deviantart
                      that's kind of a sad statistic

                      Comment

                      • thesunfan
                        Role Tide
                        Sectional Moderator
                        • May 2011
                        • 10859

                        #2051
                        Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (People have Died. D2)

                        Originally posted by DaBackpack
                        what does this mean
                        you don't seem to be reevaluating, you're gunning for people right off the bat. 100% is catching me off guard and not in a good way
                        Originally posted by Vendetta21
                        Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
                        Originally posted by XelNya
                        I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
                        Originally posted by star-crossed
                        (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

                        Comment

                        • AragakiAyase
                          Waifus
                          • Apr 2015
                          • 961

                          #2052
                          Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (People have Died. D2)

                          actually I don't really see much except for him pairing me and zenith lol

                          pikakirby123 reincarnated





                          Comment

                          • MixMasterLar
                            Beach Bum Extraordinaire
                            FFR Simfile Author
                            • Aug 2006
                            • 5401

                            #2053
                            Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (People have Died. D2)

                            Originally posted by thesunfan
                            All I know about Tekken is the Bear that I don't remember the name of
                            Kuma.

                            And I will give you that the penguin is cuter then Kuma
                            ​

                            Comment

                            • AragakiAyase
                              Waifus
                              • Apr 2015
                              • 961

                              #2054
                              Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (People have Died. D2)

                              Originally posted by DaBackpack
                              lurker isn't a wolf
                              what does this have to do with that post

                              pikakirby123 reincarnated





                              Comment

                              • DaBackpack
                                ~ お ま ん こ ~
                                • Mar 2014
                                • 918

                                #2055
                                Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (People have Died. D2)

                                Originally posted by thesunfan
                                irrelevant
                                I should have quoted another post

                                was telling lurker that I'm not looking into him during the day phase because he's not a wolf


                                Originally posted by Moogy
                                no one cares
                                Originally posted by TWG Dan Hedgehog
                                there are 743 matches for hedgehog suicide on deviantart
                                that's kind of a sad statistic

                                Comment

                                Working...