TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (Game Thread)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • MixMasterLar
    Beach Bum Extraordinaire
    FFR Simfile Author
    • Aug 2006
    • 5401

    #1366
    Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (Game On! D1)

    Charu see what you did you made everybody flustered
    ​

    Comment

    • _Zenith_
      Accuracy Player
      • Mar 2011
      • 4629

      #1367
      Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (Game On! D1)

      ooo





      Comment

      • DaBackpack
        ~ お ま ん こ ~
        • Mar 2014
        • 918

        #1368
        Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (Game On! D1)

        Originally posted by choof
        ben has a specfic thing he does that outs him
        I haven't seen it yet
        lurker is a crapshoot

        but I strongly believe you are not town
        I can't use that as reasoning, but ok

        lurker is a crapshoot therefore he isn't a good lynch

        why do you believe I'm not town?


        Originally posted by Moogy
        no one cares
        Originally posted by TWG Dan Hedgehog
        there are 743 matches for hedgehog suicide on deviantart
        that's kind of a sad statistic

        Comment

        • DaBackpack
          ~ お ま ん こ ~
          • Mar 2014
          • 918

          #1369
          Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (Game On! D1)

          ok, actually read my posts before you answer that


          Originally posted by Moogy
          no one cares
          Originally posted by TWG Dan Hedgehog
          there are 743 matches for hedgehog suicide on deviantart
          that's kind of a sad statistic

          Comment

          • choof
            Banned
            FFR Simfile Author
            • Nov 2013
            • 8563

            #1370
            Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (Game On! D1)

            Originally posted by DaBackpack
            Benzoin is the lynch today
            all i had to do was read this post and i was 95.39% sure you're not town

            Comment

            • DaBackpack
              ~ お ま ん こ ~
              • Mar 2014
              • 918

              #1371
              Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (Game On! D1)

              Originally posted by choof
              all i had to do was read this post and i was 95.39% sure you're not town
              this is fucking stupid


              Originally posted by Moogy
              no one cares
              Originally posted by TWG Dan Hedgehog
              there are 743 matches for hedgehog suicide on deviantart
              that's kind of a sad statistic

              Comment

              • choof
                Banned
                FFR Simfile Author
                • Nov 2013
                • 8563

                #1372
                Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (Game On! D1)

                Originally posted by DaBackpack
                this is fucking stupid
                i agree, you shouldn't have made that post

                Comment

                • choof
                  Banned
                  FFR Simfile Author
                  • Nov 2013
                  • 8563

                  #1373
                  Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (Game On! D1)

                  I'm glad you made the post though

                  Comment

                  • DaBackpack
                    ~ お ま ん こ ~
                    • Mar 2014
                    • 918

                    #1374
                    Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (Game On! D1)

                    Originally posted by choof
                    i agree, you shouldn't have made that post
                    why the fuck should I or anybody else in this game take you seriously if you make snap judgments like that despite openly admitting that you aren't reading posts I'm making


                    Originally posted by Moogy
                    no one cares
                    Originally posted by TWG Dan Hedgehog
                    there are 743 matches for hedgehog suicide on deviantart
                    that's kind of a sad statistic

                    Comment

                    • DaBackpack
                      ~ お ま ん こ ~
                      • Mar 2014
                      • 918

                      #1375
                      Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (Game On! D1)

                      you're being sloppy as fuck


                      Originally posted by Moogy
                      no one cares
                      Originally posted by TWG Dan Hedgehog
                      there are 743 matches for hedgehog suicide on deviantart
                      that's kind of a sad statistic

                      Comment

                      • AragakiAyase
                        Waifus
                        • Apr 2015
                        • 961

                        #1376
                        Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (Game On! D1)

                        unvote

                        pikakirby123 reincarnated





                        Comment

                        • choof
                          Banned
                          FFR Simfile Author
                          • Nov 2013
                          • 8563

                          #1377
                          Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (Game On! D1)

                          Originally posted by DaBackpack
                          why the fuck should I or anybody else in this game take you seriously if you make snap judgments like that despite openly admitting that you aren't reading posts I'm making
                          I didn't read approximately the last day of posts you made
                          the posts I did read I don't even remember due to content issues
                          do you think my mind will change if I read your posts if I already said that you're not town based on a single post

                          Comment

                          • MixMasterLar
                            Beach Bum Extraordinaire
                            FFR Simfile Author
                            • Aug 2006
                            • 5401

                            #1378
                            Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (Game On! D1)

                            DPB getting flustered is convincing me that choof is probably on to something. Anyone else have any other thoughts?
                            ​

                            Comment

                            • choof
                              Banned
                              FFR Simfile Author
                              • Nov 2013
                              • 8563

                              #1379
                              Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (Game On! D1)

                              Originally posted by DaBackpack
                              you're being sloppy as fuck
                              nah

                              Comment

                              • DaBackpack
                                ~ お ま ん こ ~
                                • Mar 2014
                                • 918

                                #1380
                                Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (Game On! D1)

                                Originally posted by choof
                                I didn't read approximately the last day of posts you made
                                the posts I did read I don't even remember due to content issues
                                do you think my mind will change if I read your posts if I already said that you're not town based on a single post
                                I'm frustrated because I think you're town but you're being really stupid


                                Originally posted by Moogy
                                no one cares
                                Originally posted by TWG Dan Hedgehog
                                there are 743 matches for hedgehog suicide on deviantart
                                that's kind of a sad statistic

                                Comment

                                Working...