TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (Game Thread)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • DaBackpack
    ~ お ま ん こ ~
    • Mar 2014
    • 918

    #1381
    Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (Game On! D1)

    you're refusing to even try to understand why I made that post in the first place

    and you're not even listening to my reasoning which is making me mad


    Originally posted by Moogy
    no one cares
    Originally posted by TWG Dan Hedgehog
    there are 743 matches for hedgehog suicide on deviantart
    that's kind of a sad statistic

    Comment

    • YoshL
      Celestial Harbor
      FFR Simfile Author
      FFR Music Producer
      • Aug 2008
      • 6156

      #1382
      Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (Game On! D1)

      Votes from post 1 to post 1381
      Night in 5:00:53

      ---


      Originally posted by Charu
      Only yours, for an easy price of $19.99! You too can experience the wonders of full motion rump sticking.

      Comment

      • choof
        Banned
        FFR Simfile Author
        • Nov 2013
        • 8563

        #1383
        Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (Game On! D1)

        Originally posted by MixMasterLar
        DPB getting flustered is convincing me that choof is probably on to something. Anyone else have any other thoughts?
        you were objectively wrong on me when I was getting flustered and thus far you've only dispelled a wolf read on myself because of everyone else in the game

        I hope in future games you aren't as susceptible to letting your strings be pulled

        Comment

        • choof
          Banned
          FFR Simfile Author
          • Nov 2013
          • 8563

          #1384
          Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (Game On! D1)

          Originally posted by DaBackpack
          you're refusing to even try to understand why I made that post in the first place

          and you're not even listening to my reasoning which is making me mad
          but why would I listen to the reasoning of scum

          Comment

          • choof
            Banned
            FFR Simfile Author
            • Nov 2013
            • 8563

            #1385
            Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (Game On! D1)

            Originally posted by DaBackpack
            I'm frustrated because I think you're town but you're being really stupid
            lol

            Comment

            • DaBackpack
              ~ お ま ん こ ~
              • Mar 2014
              • 918

              #1386
              Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (Game On! D1)

              Originally posted by choof
              but why would I listen to the reasoning of scum
              ok I laughed

              if ben did his scumtell how would you feel about him as a lynch


              Originally posted by Moogy
              no one cares
              Originally posted by TWG Dan Hedgehog
              there are 743 matches for hedgehog suicide on deviantart
              that's kind of a sad statistic

              Comment

              • choof
                Banned
                FFR Simfile Author
                • Nov 2013
                • 8563

                #1387
                Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (Game On! D1)

                Originally posted by DaBackpack
                ok I laughed

                if ben did his scumtell how would you feel about him as a lynch
                I would refuse to move my vote from ben until he dies

                Comment

                • Hakulyte
                  aka Haku
                  • Jul 2005
                  • 4697

                  #1388
                  Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (Game On! D1)

                  DBP, choof said he was SK, are you reading?

                  Comment

                  • choof
                    Banned
                    FFR Simfile Author
                    • Nov 2013
                    • 8563

                    #1389
                    Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (Game On! D1)

                    Originally posted by Hakulyte
                    DBP, choof said he was SK, are you reading?
                    are you reading?
                    I posted multiple times that I'm not the sk

                    Comment

                    • DaBackpack
                      ~ お ま ん こ ~
                      • Mar 2014
                      • 918

                      #1390
                      Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (Game On! D1)

                      Originally posted by Hakulyte
                      DBP, choof said he was SK, are you reading?
                      I am reading, he's equally affirmed and denied it

                      I don't think he's an SK


                      Originally posted by Moogy
                      no one cares
                      Originally posted by TWG Dan Hedgehog
                      there are 743 matches for hedgehog suicide on deviantart
                      that's kind of a sad statistic

                      Comment

                      • DaBackpack
                        ~ お ま ん こ ~
                        • Mar 2014
                        • 918

                        #1391
                        Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (Game On! D1)

                        don't think he's reverse-psychology-ing us either


                        Originally posted by Moogy
                        no one cares
                        Originally posted by TWG Dan Hedgehog
                        there are 743 matches for hedgehog suicide on deviantart
                        that's kind of a sad statistic

                        Comment

                        • choof
                          Banned
                          FFR Simfile Author
                          • Nov 2013
                          • 8563

                          #1392
                          Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (Game On! D1)

                          Originally posted by DaBackpack
                          don't think he's reverse-psychology-ing us either
                          I am the sk though

                          Comment

                          • AragakiAyase
                            Waifus
                            • Apr 2015
                            • 961

                            #1393
                            Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (Game On! D1)

                            I feel like town DBP gets mad here not frustrated

                            anyone else?

                            pikakirby123 reincarnated





                            Comment

                            • DaBackpack
                              ~ お ま ん こ ~
                              • Mar 2014
                              • 918

                              #1394
                              Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (Game On! D1)

                              Originally posted by AragakiAyase
                              I feel like town DBP gets mad here not frustrated

                              anyone else?
                              I get mad when I'm misquoted a la Legit Doctor


                              Originally posted by Moogy
                              no one cares
                              Originally posted by TWG Dan Hedgehog
                              there are 743 matches for hedgehog suicide on deviantart
                              that's kind of a sad statistic

                              Comment

                              • _Zenith_
                                Accuracy Player
                                • Mar 2011
                                • 4629

                                #1395
                                Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (Game On! D1)

                                am I looking at a wifom right now or am I wrong





                                Comment

                                Working...