Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (People have Died. D3)
ahh damn that's true -- but you are the only one who would default to a no kill. for example, we both know if they jail me again tonight you would no kill to force the lynch on me and - game.
I'm not saying botchi isn't the last wolf, I'm just saying unless the kills have been concidentally overlapping you're the only one I'd peg to make a no kill
ahh damn that's true -- but you are the only one who would default to a no kill. for example, we both know if they jail me again tonight you would no kill to force the lynch on me and - game.
I'm not saying botchi isn't the last wolf, I'm just saying unless the kills have been concidentally overlapping you're the only one I'd peg to make a no kill




Comment