TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (Game Thread)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • thesunfan
    Role Tide
    Sectional Moderator
    • May 2011
    • 10859

    #3796
    Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (People have Died. D3)

    Originally posted by red blaster
    but on the chance that you or botchi are playing a scum game it gives either of you an oppurtunity to potentially no kill and make rzr a prime mislynch candidate.

    I wouldn't put it past you to make this sort of play because i respect your skill.
    it doesn't matter if rzr gets targeted because he is basically a free lynch if we get an extra lynch. Yes, i would make a no-kill tonight its the optimal play for all players.
    Originally posted by Vendetta21
    Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
    Originally posted by XelNya
    I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
    Originally posted by star-crossed
    (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

    Comment

    • thesunfan
      Role Tide
      Sectional Moderator
      • May 2011
      • 10859

      #3797
      Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (People have Died. D3)

      Originally posted by thesunfan
      it doesn't matter if rzr gets targeted because he is basically a free lynch if we get an extra lynch. Yes, i would make a no-kill tonight its the optimal play for all players.
      its the optimal play if you target rzr*
      Originally posted by Vendetta21
      Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
      Originally posted by XelNya
      I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
      Originally posted by star-crossed
      (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

      Comment

      • Red Blaster
        Bridge Burner
        • Jun 2011
        • 2040

        #3798
        Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (People have Died. D3)

        Gaaaaaaaah I hate this part of the game.
        I'm feeling like I'm going to jail the wrong person and it's going to result in an eventual loss
        Originally posted by hi19hi19
        edgelord Linkin Park adolescent angst music
        Originally posted by choof
        hey great contribution to the thread cucklord the exit's up in the top right of your screen, it's called "log out"
        Originally posted by Funnygurl555
        what's a milky christmas :O

        Comment

        • rzr
          TWG Veteran
          • Oct 2007
          • 7608

          #3799
          Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (People have Died. D3)

          I'm going to leave my fate in Red's hands - is there anything I should do before walking away? I've truly given this phase my best effort, I don't think anybody can read into me any further than they have. If I haven't sold you on being town yet then I sure as hell won't be able to in the next 20 minutes, let alone the next day phase.
          Red, keep your decision as much a mystery as possible, like you did when you jailed AA.
          I'll wait like 5 mins fir a repply, but Ive really exhauste my TWGing today lol

          Originally posted by darkshark
          Everyone sucks at this game. The second you think you're good is the second you stop trying to get better.
          Originally posted by aperson
          i had a mri the other day it was the best song i heard in years

          Originally posted by Sprite-
          More of a joke than the time I deleted all the credits on the site.
          Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
          yeah my goldfish think im a riot they do this thing where they turn upside down and float to the top of the tank

          i guess their alcohol tolerance isnt as high as mine

          Comment

          • botchi246
            Keepin it Real since '05
            • Mar 2005
            • 619

            #3800
            Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (People have Died. D3)

            I think im getting confused. How do we get more info from a jail than a track?

            Comment

            • rzr
              TWG Veteran
              • Oct 2007
              • 7608

              #3801
              Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (People have Died. D3)

              Have some faith red. read everything I said, read everything sunfan said. Of course evaluate botchi, but I think most people are set on me/sunfan, in that order lol. You've played with me. I'm not asking anyone to rely on meta (tho I do still suggest you go back and look at my wolf games, esp the one with Zenith) I do encourage you to think about why any wolf would bus a partner in this game (start to finish not just now).
              Argh

              Originally posted by darkshark
              Everyone sucks at this game. The second you think you're good is the second you stop trying to get better.
              Originally posted by aperson
              i had a mri the other day it was the best song i heard in years

              Originally posted by Sprite-
              More of a joke than the time I deleted all the credits on the site.
              Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
              yeah my goldfish think im a riot they do this thing where they turn upside down and float to the top of the tank

              i guess their alcohol tolerance isnt as high as mine

              Comment

              • rzr
                TWG Veteran
                • Oct 2007
                • 7608

                #3802
                Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (People have Died. D3)

                Originally posted by botchi246
                I think im getting confused. How do we get more info from a jail than a track?
                If they jail me tonight and you/sunfan decides to not kill anyone, it makes it look like I couldnt kill anyone cuz I was in jail

                which is primarily what I've accused sunfan of doing already lol

                Originally posted by darkshark
                Everyone sucks at this game. The second you think you're good is the second you stop trying to get better.
                Originally posted by aperson
                i had a mri the other day it was the best song i heard in years

                Originally posted by Sprite-
                More of a joke than the time I deleted all the credits on the site.
                Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
                yeah my goldfish think im a riot they do this thing where they turn upside down and float to the top of the tank

                i guess their alcohol tolerance isnt as high as mine

                Comment

                • rzr
                  TWG Veteran
                  • Oct 2007
                  • 7608

                  #3803
                  Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (People have Died. D3)

                  which as lurker pointed out confirms absolutely nothing lol

                  Originally posted by darkshark
                  Everyone sucks at this game. The second you think you're good is the second you stop trying to get better.
                  Originally posted by aperson
                  i had a mri the other day it was the best song i heard in years

                  Originally posted by Sprite-
                  More of a joke than the time I deleted all the credits on the site.
                  Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
                  yeah my goldfish think im a riot they do this thing where they turn upside down and float to the top of the tank

                  i guess their alcohol tolerance isnt as high as mine

                  Comment

                  • Red Blaster
                    Bridge Burner
                    • Jun 2011
                    • 2040

                    #3804
                    Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (People have Died. D3)

                    Originally posted by botchi246
                    I think im getting confused. How do we get more info from a jail than a track?
                    How do we get info from a track if there's no action is what he's getting at I'd assume
                    Originally posted by hi19hi19
                    edgelord Linkin Park adolescent angst music
                    Originally posted by choof
                    hey great contribution to the thread cucklord the exit's up in the top right of your screen, it's called "log out"
                    Originally posted by Funnygurl555
                    what's a milky christmas :O

                    Comment

                    • rzr
                      TWG Veteran
                      • Oct 2007
                      • 7608

                      #3805
                      Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (People have Died. D3)

                      size 4 is a fuckin reading sample for old people at the DMV. shoulda gone with 7.

                      Originally posted by darkshark
                      Everyone sucks at this game. The second you think you're good is the second you stop trying to get better.
                      Originally posted by aperson
                      i had a mri the other day it was the best song i heard in years

                      Originally posted by Sprite-
                      More of a joke than the time I deleted all the credits on the site.
                      Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
                      yeah my goldfish think im a riot they do this thing where they turn upside down and float to the top of the tank

                      i guess their alcohol tolerance isnt as high as mine

                      Comment

                      • thesunfan
                        Role Tide
                        Sectional Moderator
                        • May 2011
                        • 10859

                        #3806
                        Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (People have Died. D3)

                        Originally posted by botchi246
                        I think im getting confused. How do we get more info from a jail than a track?
                        we gain a lynch, which provides more info OR wins the game outright
                        Originally posted by Vendetta21
                        Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
                        Originally posted by XelNya
                        I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
                        Originally posted by star-crossed
                        (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

                        Comment

                        • Red Blaster
                          Bridge Burner
                          • Jun 2011
                          • 2040

                          #3807
                          Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (People have Died. D3)

                          I really hope Gradiant comes back before eod :s
                          Originally posted by hi19hi19
                          edgelord Linkin Park adolescent angst music
                          Originally posted by choof
                          hey great contribution to the thread cucklord the exit's up in the top right of your screen, it's called "log out"
                          Originally posted by Funnygurl555
                          what's a milky christmas :O

                          Comment

                          • rzr
                            TWG Veteran
                            • Oct 2007
                            • 7608

                            #3808
                            Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (People have Died. D3)

                            Originally posted by Red Blaster
                            How do we get info from a track if there's no action is what he's getting at I'd assume
                            from that, nothing: possibilities being that the jailed target couldnt make a kill, or that (this is getting redundant lol) remaining wolf opted for no kill to incriminate the jailed player

                            Originally posted by darkshark
                            Everyone sucks at this game. The second you think you're good is the second you stop trying to get better.
                            Originally posted by aperson
                            i had a mri the other day it was the best song i heard in years

                            Originally posted by Sprite-
                            More of a joke than the time I deleted all the credits on the site.
                            Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
                            yeah my goldfish think im a riot they do this thing where they turn upside down and float to the top of the tank

                            i guess their alcohol tolerance isnt as high as mine

                            Comment

                            • rzr
                              TWG Veteran
                              • Oct 2007
                              • 7608

                              #3809
                              Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (People have Died. D3)

                              I suppose there is also a chance that, if you guys feel confident enough, you could track and jail the same player (w/o their knowledge hopefully) and, assuming they'd attempt to go for the kill, get a readind stating they have killing power even though no kill occured?

                              But I'm not sure about the game's logistics enough to go any further here

                              Originally posted by darkshark
                              Everyone sucks at this game. The second you think you're good is the second you stop trying to get better.
                              Originally posted by aperson
                              i had a mri the other day it was the best song i heard in years

                              Originally posted by Sprite-
                              More of a joke than the time I deleted all the credits on the site.
                              Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
                              yeah my goldfish think im a riot they do this thing where they turn upside down and float to the top of the tank

                              i guess their alcohol tolerance isnt as high as mine

                              Comment

                              • rzr
                                TWG Veteran
                                • Oct 2007
                                • 7608

                                #3810
                                Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (People have Died. D3)

                                I don't think this could be angle shooting but if it warn me don't kill me:
                                YoshL said specifically in an attempt to speed up the night phase he would be taking the PM's into real time effect

                                for emphasis of the point I'm not trying to make, I willling out now and return in 36 hours

                                Originally posted by darkshark
                                Everyone sucks at this game. The second you think you're good is the second you stop trying to get better.
                                Originally posted by aperson
                                i had a mri the other day it was the best song i heard in years

                                Originally posted by Sprite-
                                More of a joke than the time I deleted all the credits on the site.
                                Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
                                yeah my goldfish think im a riot they do this thing where they turn upside down and float to the top of the tank

                                i guess their alcohol tolerance isnt as high as mine

                                Comment

                                Working...