TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (Game Thread)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • thesunfan
    Role Tide
    Sectional Moderator
    • May 2011
    • 10859

    #3556
    Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (People have Died. D3)

    Originally posted by _Zenith_
    This is awesome to watch

    If I didn't out would you all be this dense still?
    yes, that's why outing is bad
    Originally posted by Vendetta21
    Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
    Originally posted by XelNya
    I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
    Originally posted by star-crossed
    (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

    Comment

    • AragakiAyase
      Waifus
      • Apr 2015
      • 961

      #3557
      Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (People have Died. D3)

      Originally posted by _Zenith_
      Nah, It's me. I'm the werewolf follower.

      Followed Choof first night and could confirm he was jailkeeper

      Followed sunfan second night and got nothing

      I self voted because I'm pinned beyond belief and even if I tried to squirm my way out of it, I would still be lynched today or tomorrow, plus with mafia and myself missing all three PRs, town is pretty much secured a victory here because of the existing jailkeeper/tracker combo (cop doesn't matter as much as these two do).

      I hope nobody took my insults personally, it's all about that wolf game, friends.

      I am conceding here. :^ ) Good game, well played.
      I think this could confirm MML as zenith's partner

      I pinged MML as potential follower and right then zenith claims

      pikakirby123 reincarnated





      Comment

      • AragakiAyase
        Waifus
        • Apr 2015
        • 961

        #3558
        Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (People have Died. D3)

        Originally posted by thesunfan
        OK, so, I accept that I am not posting as much as I would like to. Remember what I said before the game began? That school would keep me busy? The post that you quoted?

        Fuck you, dude
        ok sorry I just saw a massive drop off from the first part of the game and forgot that school wasn't as bad early on

        my bad

        pikakirby123 reincarnated





        Comment

        • AragakiAyase
          Waifus
          • Apr 2015
          • 961

          #3559
          Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (People have Died. D3)

          activity aside your posts feel off this game and I can't pinpoint why

          pikakirby123 reincarnated





          Comment

          • rzr
            TWG Veteran
            • Oct 2007
            • 7608

            #3560
            Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (People have Died. D3)

            sunfan for best mod haha
            AA for smartest poster
            Charu for funniest

            woot woot - TWG fam for the win - sorry, finally got that form filled out lol

            Originally posted by darkshark
            Everyone sucks at this game. The second you think you're good is the second you stop trying to get better.
            Originally posted by aperson
            i had a mri the other day it was the best song i heard in years

            Originally posted by Sprite-
            More of a joke than the time I deleted all the credits on the site.
            Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
            yeah my goldfish think im a riot they do this thing where they turn upside down and float to the top of the tank

            i guess their alcohol tolerance isnt as high as mine

            Comment

            • AragakiAyase
              Waifus
              • Apr 2015
              • 961

              #3561
              Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (People have Died. D3)

              I don't have anything else to discuss at this point

              pikakirby123 reincarnated





              Comment

              • _Zenith_
                Accuracy Player
                • Mar 2011
                • 4629

                #3562
                Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (People have Died. D3)

                Originally posted by AragakiAyase
                I think this could confirm MML as zenith's partner

                I pinged MML as potential follower and right then zenith claims
                I claimed because pinned

                reading this as a confirmation of mml is mighty fine tinfoil ethan





                Comment

                • _Zenith_
                  Accuracy Player
                  • Mar 2011
                  • 4629

                  #3563
                  Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (People have Died. D3)

                  Originally posted by thesunfan
                  yes, that's why outing is bad
                  so it seems gaddamn





                  Comment

                  • MixMasterLar
                    Beach Bum Extraordinaire
                    FFR Simfile Author
                    • Aug 2006
                    • 5401

                    #3564
                    Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (People have Died. D3)

                    *shrug* follow/jail/lynch me then. It's whatever at this point. I'm going to flip green and then we'll hopefully still win the game.

                    Anyway, if we re not lynching botchi I'll unvote him. Will probably move this to Zenith later for reasons I hopefully don't have to explain.
                    ​

                    Comment

                    • rzr
                      TWG Veteran
                      • Oct 2007
                      • 7608

                      #3565
                      Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (People have Died. D3)

                      I wouold be interested in hearing that explanatin, actually

                      like sunfan when he said he didn't want to share his thoughts on someone yet - but never claimed a PR.

                      Why hold back? I know for myself and evidently AA there isn't too much to say left, but if you have someting worth sharing, especially about Zenith, then you should bring it to light

                      especially if you're claiming VT

                      Originally posted by darkshark
                      Everyone sucks at this game. The second you think you're good is the second you stop trying to get better.
                      Originally posted by aperson
                      i had a mri the other day it was the best song i heard in years

                      Originally posted by Sprite-
                      More of a joke than the time I deleted all the credits on the site.
                      Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
                      yeah my goldfish think im a riot they do this thing where they turn upside down and float to the top of the tank

                      i guess their alcohol tolerance isnt as high as mine

                      Comment

                      • YoshL
                        Celestial Harbor
                        FFR Simfile Author
                        FFR Music Producer
                        • Aug 2008
                        • 6156

                        #3566
                        Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (People have Died. D3)

                        Votes from post 3082 to post 3565
                        Night in 7:20:47

                        ---


                        Originally posted by Charu
                        Only yours, for an easy price of $19.99! You too can experience the wonders of full motion rump sticking.

                        Comment

                        • AragakiAyase
                          Waifus
                          • Apr 2015
                          • 961

                          #3567
                          Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (People have Died. D3)

                          zenith

                          pikakirby123 reincarnated





                          Comment

                          • thesunfan
                            Role Tide
                            Sectional Moderator
                            • May 2011
                            • 10859

                            #3568
                            Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (People have Died. D3)

                            I'll put him at -1
                            Originally posted by Vendetta21
                            Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
                            Originally posted by XelNya
                            I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
                            Originally posted by star-crossed
                            (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

                            Comment

                            • thesunfan
                              Role Tide
                              Sectional Moderator
                              • May 2011
                              • 10859

                              #3569
                              Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (People have Died. D3)

                              zenith
                              Originally posted by Vendetta21
                              Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
                              Originally posted by XelNya
                              I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
                              Originally posted by star-crossed
                              (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

                              Comment

                              • thesunfan
                                Role Tide
                                Sectional Moderator
                                • May 2011
                                • 10859

                                #3570
                                Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (People have Died. D3)

                                btw, tracker and cop shouldn't say who they're going to target, because then the person that they're targeting, if they're a wolf, knows which one of the two is better for them to try and kill
                                jailer is fine to say who they're targeting though
                                Originally posted by Vendetta21
                                Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
                                Originally posted by XelNya
                                I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
                                Originally posted by star-crossed
                                (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

                                Comment

                                Working...