TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (Game Thread)
Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
-
Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (People have Died. D3)
We're talking about in context of solving the game - which PoE does not do, but pulling a red check will do.
I'm confident I've hit this nail on the head
Originally posted by darksharkEveryone sucks at this game. The second you think you're good is the second you stop trying to get better.Originally posted by apersoni had a mri the other day it was the best song i heard in years
Originally posted by Sprite-More of a joke than the time I deleted all the credits on the site.Originally posted by MinaciousGraceyeah my goldfish think im a riot they do this thing where they turn upside down and float to the top of the tank
i guess their alcohol tolerance isnt as high as mineComment
-
Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (People have Died. D3)
Which sadly I've already noticed DBP did with me (he actually deliberately said oops I forgot about rzr).
I think you guys have your minds made up and aren't going to listen to anything I say, I'm gonna leave for the night and hope things pan out for the best. I really hate how much time I wasted today for no god damn reason.
Sorry, Red Blaster, would love to have gotten on the same page with you
Originally posted by darksharkEveryone sucks at this game. The second you think you're good is the second you stop trying to get better.Originally posted by apersoni had a mri the other day it was the best song i heard in years
Originally posted by Sprite-More of a joke than the time I deleted all the credits on the site.Originally posted by MinaciousGraceyeah my goldfish think im a riot they do this thing where they turn upside down and float to the top of the tank
i guess their alcohol tolerance isnt as high as mineComment
-
Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (People have Died. D3)
p.s. botchi, since I'm almost clearing you in my pov, can you do some pushing on greg here? If greg really was a green he would be challenging my though process a LOOOT more, but he's allowing me to do it myself I think. I encourage anybody to explore the reads/quotes I've brought to the table, I didn't do it to save my skin - we've already been over than a hundred times
night guys
Originally posted by darksharkEveryone sucks at this game. The second you think you're good is the second you stop trying to get better.Originally posted by apersoni had a mri the other day it was the best song i heard in years
Originally posted by Sprite-More of a joke than the time I deleted all the credits on the site.Originally posted by MinaciousGraceyeah my goldfish think im a riot they do this thing where they turn upside down and float to the top of the tank
i guess their alcohol tolerance isnt as high as mineComment
-
Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (People have Died. D3)
botchi's surely town as I've already said, so 3 unknowns: mml, you, sunfan. with an actual cop result on sunfan, being town would mean you and mml were last two scum, solving game.Comment
-
Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (People have Died. D3)
one more thing
this was before zenith outed or anything. the PoE pool was not at 3 at that point, I believe it was at 5, and sunfan getting caught as a red would "solve" the game by definition, as we needed to know the setup at the time
argh
Originally posted by darksharkEveryone sucks at this game. The second you think you're good is the second you stop trying to get better.Originally posted by apersoni had a mri the other day it was the best song i heard in years
Originally posted by Sprite-More of a joke than the time I deleted all the credits on the site.Originally posted by MinaciousGraceyeah my goldfish think im a riot they do this thing where they turn upside down and float to the top of the tank
i guess their alcohol tolerance isnt as high as mineComment
-
Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (People have Died. D3)
I very much disagree with you that distancing = bussing in this setup, they are two different terms. Bussing usually implies that one teammate tries to get another lynched, while distancing only makes it look like such. Bussing gets used very broadly, sometimes.Right, but as I pointed out with DBP he bussed the piss out of me initially, and he did the exact same thing with Ben! I do not think in any circumctances that DBP or Zenith would bus in this game, for the previous mentioned fact that when they'd be essentially selling out their own team and with only one partner they can't afford that
Even bussing can look good in this game, ESPECIALLY when you know town is going to lynch you after you claim, or lynch someone else after they claim.Originally posted by Vendetta21Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.Originally posted by XelNyaI'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.Originally posted by star-crossed(Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)Comment
-
Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (People have Died. D3)
not really, look at the math, friend.
If I was confirmed the game would be auto at this point.Originally posted by Vendetta21Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.Originally posted by XelNyaI'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.Originally posted by star-crossed(Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)Comment
-
Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (People have Died. D3)
not quite true, because botchi can still be a wolf, but a greencheck on me still solves the game when Red says he is 100% jailing a player tonight.Originally posted by Vendetta21Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.Originally posted by XelNyaI'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.Originally posted by star-crossed(Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)Comment
-
Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (People have Died. D3)
its not wasted, I do hope you know.Which sadly I've already noticed DBP did with me (he actually deliberately said oops I forgot about rzr).
I think you guys have your minds made up and aren't going to listen to anything I say, I'm gonna leave for the night and hope things pan out for the best. I really hate how much time I wasted today for no god damn reason.
Sorry, Red Blaster, would love to have gotten on the same page with you
Even if you get mislynched tomorrow, its not wastedOriginally posted by Vendetta21Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.Originally posted by XelNyaI'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.Originally posted by star-crossed(Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)Comment
-
Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (People have Died. D3)
Sorry I've felt like complete shit today so I've been sleeping most of itOriginally posted by hi19hi19edgelord Linkin Park adolescent angst musicOriginally posted by choofhey great contribution to the thread cucklord the exit's up in the top right of your screen, it's called "log out"Originally posted by Funnygurl555what's a milky christmas :OComment
-
Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (People have Died. D3)
There's a contingency we haven't talked about here, what if rzr was the target last night?
At this point I'd almost feel more comfortable saving Gradiant. I feel like they're going to kill you tonight if I jail the wrong person and let's be honest, I'm not solving this by myself. Your thoughts Jake?Originally posted by hi19hi19edgelord Linkin Park adolescent angst musicOriginally posted by choofhey great contribution to the thread cucklord the exit's up in the top right of your screen, it's called "log out"Originally posted by Funnygurl555what's a milky christmas :OComment
Comment