TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (Game Thread)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • rzr
    TWG Veteran
    • Oct 2007
    • 7608

    #3781
    Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (People have Died. D3)

    am home and less salty
    distanced myself from the emotions by swigging some whiskey

    so fuck it. not sure what else I can do to prove my point, but I'll kinda be floating around for a bit. If botchi is the wolf I will forever vote him d1 out of spite lol. If not, greg, I will see you in post game and you too zenith

    Originally posted by darkshark
    Everyone sucks at this game. The second you think you're good is the second you stop trying to get better.
    Originally posted by aperson
    i had a mri the other day it was the best song i heard in years

    Originally posted by Sprite-
    More of a joke than the time I deleted all the credits on the site.
    Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
    yeah my goldfish think im a riot they do this thing where they turn upside down and float to the top of the tank

    i guess their alcohol tolerance isnt as high as mine

    Comment

    • rzr
      TWG Veteran
      • Oct 2007
      • 7608

      #3782
      Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (People have Died. D3)

      and it is wasted ): I don't think anybody even looked at what I said, just twisted my words that were in response lol

      I wish FFR was still fun D: TWG is, and has always been, my reason for joining and staying with this site (sidebar)

      Originally posted by darkshark
      Everyone sucks at this game. The second you think you're good is the second you stop trying to get better.
      Originally posted by aperson
      i had a mri the other day it was the best song i heard in years

      Originally posted by Sprite-
      More of a joke than the time I deleted all the credits on the site.
      Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
      yeah my goldfish think im a riot they do this thing where they turn upside down and float to the top of the tank

      i guess their alcohol tolerance isnt as high as mine

      Comment

      • rzr
        TWG Veteran
        • Oct 2007
        • 7608

        #3783
        Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (People have Died. D3)

        sidenote: I'd have expected botchi to speak up more. fair to say, if I were him, I would remain quieter too since (like me) he finds himself digging out of the ditch more often than not. but I had hoped for some serious in depth analysis from both botchi and sunfan

        if my analysis was complete bull shit at least I would understand seeing me scummy, but it's not and anybody who reads through it should be able to make comeplete sense of it, unless they are simply unwilling to challenge their current views

        Originally posted by darkshark
        Everyone sucks at this game. The second you think you're good is the second you stop trying to get better.
        Originally posted by aperson
        i had a mri the other day it was the best song i heard in years

        Originally posted by Sprite-
        More of a joke than the time I deleted all the credits on the site.
        Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
        yeah my goldfish think im a riot they do this thing where they turn upside down and float to the top of the tank

        i guess their alcohol tolerance isnt as high as mine

        Comment

        • thesunfan
          Role Tide
          Sectional Moderator
          • May 2011
          • 10859

          #3784
          Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (People have Died. D3)

          Originally posted by Red Blaster
          There's a contingency we haven't talked about here, what if rzr was the target last night?

          At this point I'd almost feel more comfortable saving Gradiant. I feel like they're going to kill you tonight if I jail the wrong person and let's be honest, I'm not solving this by myself. Your thoughts Jake?
          its a bad idea
          we get WAYYYYY more information from you jailing someone rather than having Jake alive tomorrow.
          We also gain a lynch if no one dies and targeting rzr makes this a very likely occurance
          Originally posted by Vendetta21
          Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
          Originally posted by XelNya
          I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
          Originally posted by star-crossed
          (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

          Comment

          • thesunfan
            Role Tide
            Sectional Moderator
            • May 2011
            • 10859

            #3785
            Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (People have Died. D3)

            I'm working through my response to your post rzr. If I don't finish it, I'll post it before the phase ends.
            Originally posted by Vendetta21
            Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
            Originally posted by XelNya
            I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
            Originally posted by star-crossed
            (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

            Comment

            • botchi246
              Keepin it Real since '05
              • Mar 2005
              • 619

              #3786
              Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (People have Died. D3)

              At this point, i would like to say rzr is more town for me from his earlier analysis and observation. It does not seem like a wolf trying to defend himself or misdirect. Rzr is also, i think, a good track tonight, but i know you are prolly keeping it secret gradiant. Sunfan is a good track too. I am also not opposed to red blaster jailing gradiany tonight, but i think it would be kind of a waste for his role to be blocked cuz we need it to clear or condemn.

              Comment

              • botchi246
                Keepin it Real since '05
                • Mar 2005
                • 619

                #3787
                Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (People have Died. D3)

                I wonder if lar will come back and say a few words

                Comment

                • rzr
                  TWG Veteran
                  • Oct 2007
                  • 7608

                  #3788
                  Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (People have Died. D3)

                  I hope, Greg, none of my posts were taken as hostile and offensive ( I can't believe I even have the need to say this lol). I just wanna make sure you totally know if I did say anything rude on accidnt I didn't mean it personal or anything like that, same for you botchi

                  and also thank you botchi, I appreciate the input. I actually agree on the track of me since it may help me tomorrow, but at the same time I keep thinking about the jailing and the fact that sunfan is in a very very good position to no kill and get away with it, and that at this point you would also be so inclined having now known the benfit in this instance

                  Still sold on greg tho - redirect back to the d2 vc/final posts when DBP felt so confident his team would win

                  Originally posted by darkshark
                  Everyone sucks at this game. The second you think you're good is the second you stop trying to get better.
                  Originally posted by aperson
                  i had a mri the other day it was the best song i heard in years

                  Originally posted by Sprite-
                  More of a joke than the time I deleted all the credits on the site.
                  Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
                  yeah my goldfish think im a riot they do this thing where they turn upside down and float to the top of the tank

                  i guess their alcohol tolerance isnt as high as mine

                  Comment

                  • rzr
                    TWG Veteran
                    • Oct 2007
                    • 7608

                    #3789
                    Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (People have Died. D3)

                    As far as MML, I hope he does. At least for shits and giggles. Anything he does say can be held to light with reassurance I think as (once he flips scum) his team his dimed out no matter what. You'd have to ask yourself, wouldMML bullshit to let the other faction win, or would he rather support town with any (post claim) analysis.
                    That's a question I don't have an answer for, and I would find it safer to disregard his (post claim) posts

                    Originally posted by darkshark
                    Everyone sucks at this game. The second you think you're good is the second you stop trying to get better.
                    Originally posted by aperson
                    i had a mri the other day it was the best song i heard in years

                    Originally posted by Sprite-
                    More of a joke than the time I deleted all the credits on the site.
                    Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
                    yeah my goldfish think im a riot they do this thing where they turn upside down and float to the top of the tank

                    i guess their alcohol tolerance isnt as high as mine

                    Comment

                    • rzr
                      TWG Veteran
                      • Oct 2007
                      • 7608

                      #3790
                      Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (People have Died. D3)

                      also pretty sure we're (again) broken post count records for FFRTWG
                      again why I'm pushing for more ootc lol

                      Originally posted by darkshark
                      Everyone sucks at this game. The second you think you're good is the second you stop trying to get better.
                      Originally posted by aperson
                      i had a mri the other day it was the best song i heard in years

                      Originally posted by Sprite-
                      More of a joke than the time I deleted all the credits on the site.
                      Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
                      yeah my goldfish think im a riot they do this thing where they turn upside down and float to the top of the tank

                      i guess their alcohol tolerance isnt as high as mine

                      Comment

                      • thesunfan
                        Role Tide
                        Sectional Moderator
                        • May 2011
                        • 10859

                        #3791
                        Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (People have Died. D3)

                        Originally posted by rzr
                        I hope, Greg, none of my posts were taken as hostile and offensive ( I can't believe I even have the need to say this lol). I just wanna make sure you totally know if I did say anything rude on accidnt I didn't mean it personal or anything like that, same for you botchi

                        and also thank you botchi, I appreciate the input. I actually agree on the track of me since it may help me tomorrow, but at the same time I keep thinking about the jailing and the fact that sunfan is in a very very good position to no kill and get away with it, and that at this point you would also be so inclined having now known the benfit in this instance

                        Still sold on greg tho - redirect back to the d2 vc/final posts when DBP felt so confident his team would win
                        It takes some mechanical stubbornness or something like that to offend me, someone having a wrong opinion about the game itself and me knowing that its wrong. So, you haven't done that

                        Once again, Red should NEVER jail anyone other than rzr tonight as we gain a lynch by Red targeting rzr.
                        Originally posted by Vendetta21
                        Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
                        Originally posted by XelNya
                        I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
                        Originally posted by star-crossed
                        (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

                        Comment

                        • rzr
                          TWG Veteran
                          • Oct 2007
                          • 7608

                          #3792
                          Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (People have Died. D3)

                          only you gain that lynch amigo. If Red jails botchi then the argument would be applied to him also :/

                          in fact, the only person who's not in the jailing equation is you ironically.

                          I think another point worth suggesting would be to jail sunfan. There would (most likely) be no kill, and track botchi or me, it doesn't matter to me. Just that sunfan being kept un-jailed means (like he said already) the only option for the game continuing would be a no kill from scum.

                          If scum does kill and (like any smart wolf would do) they kill Gradiant, then we're still in the same boat with giving the game away.
                          If we jail sunfan and he loses his kill, track me/botchi then (by the same logic you're using to get me lynched) we would have to lynch sunfan based off the lack of a kill

                          I guess what I'm saying is (for once) I suggest jailing sunfan. I don't care what happens to me, but as far as (from my pov) securing a no kill goes, jailing (or pretending t jail) sunfan would almost ensure a no kill over night and a work on him tomorrow. If a kill does go through it would have to be botchi (from my pov), and at that point it would be PR1, me, botchi

                          To which I would build the case at the time on botchi. but I don't think it will get there..?

                          Originally posted by darkshark
                          Everyone sucks at this game. The second you think you're good is the second you stop trying to get better.
                          Originally posted by aperson
                          i had a mri the other day it was the best song i heard in years

                          Originally posted by Sprite-
                          More of a joke than the time I deleted all the credits on the site.
                          Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
                          yeah my goldfish think im a riot they do this thing where they turn upside down and float to the top of the tank

                          i guess their alcohol tolerance isnt as high as mine

                          Comment

                          • rzr
                            TWG Veteran
                            • Oct 2007
                            • 7608

                            #3793
                            Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (People have Died. D3)

                            again not sure if I'm saying what I'm trying to be saying

                            Originally posted by darkshark
                            Everyone sucks at this game. The second you think you're good is the second you stop trying to get better.
                            Originally posted by aperson
                            i had a mri the other day it was the best song i heard in years

                            Originally posted by Sprite-
                            More of a joke than the time I deleted all the credits on the site.
                            Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
                            yeah my goldfish think im a riot they do this thing where they turn upside down and float to the top of the tank

                            i guess their alcohol tolerance isnt as high as mine

                            Comment

                            • rzr
                              TWG Veteran
                              • Oct 2007
                              • 7608

                              #3794
                              Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (People have Died. D3)

                              don't twist my words, or if you're gonna, at least ask me my intentions also/first -_-

                              Originally posted by darkshark
                              Everyone sucks at this game. The second you think you're good is the second you stop trying to get better.
                              Originally posted by aperson
                              i had a mri the other day it was the best song i heard in years

                              Originally posted by Sprite-
                              More of a joke than the time I deleted all the credits on the site.
                              Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
                              yeah my goldfish think im a riot they do this thing where they turn upside down and float to the top of the tank

                              i guess their alcohol tolerance isnt as high as mine

                              Comment

                              • Red Blaster
                                Bridge Burner
                                • Jun 2011
                                • 2040

                                #3795
                                Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (People have Died. D3)

                                Originally posted by thesunfan
                                its a bad idea
                                we get WAYYYYY more information from you jailing someone rather than having Jake alive tomorrow.
                                We also gain a lynch if no one dies and targeting rzr makes this a very likely occurance
                                But on the chance that you or Botchi are playing a scum game it gives either of you an oppurtunity to potentially no kill and make rzr a prime mislynch candidate.

                                I wouldn't put it past you to make this sort of play because I respect your skill.
                                Originally posted by hi19hi19
                                edgelord Linkin Park adolescent angst music
                                Originally posted by choof
                                hey great contribution to the thread cucklord the exit's up in the top right of your screen, it's called "log out"
                                Originally posted by Funnygurl555
                                what's a milky christmas :O

                                Comment

                                Working...