TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (Game Thread)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • thesunfan
    Role Tide
    Sectional Moderator
    • May 2011
    • 10859

    #3721
    Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (People have Died. D3)

    the logical reason to bus your partner is for town cred and we don't actually know if zenith did try to get you lynch, only that he may have said it at certain points. Its not leaving a strong imprint in my memory, and I'm not really looking into anything that Zenith said after he claimed because its all WIFOM at that point.
    Originally posted by Vendetta21
    Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
    Originally posted by XelNya
    I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
    Originally posted by star-crossed
    (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

    Comment

    • thesunfan
      Role Tide
      Sectional Moderator
      • May 2011
      • 10859

      #3722
      Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (People have Died. D3)

      and, of course I'm prepared to make a case for you being with zenith... I think I could make a case for you being with either partner or for botchi being with either partner, it just matters for what I feel is right.
      Originally posted by Vendetta21
      Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
      Originally posted by XelNya
      I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
      Originally posted by star-crossed
      (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

      Comment

      • rzr
        TWG Veteran
        • Oct 2007
        • 7608

        #3723
        Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (People have Died. D3)

        that's why I'm talking about before and/or after his claim, so I guess I will bring examples from specifically before he claimed to help convince you here

        but again, I assert there is no true logical reason to bus a partner in this game. The possibility to sell yourselves both out is way too high, and i don't see either wolf making that decision. you'd also want to evaluate the time line - but I don't see you making the effort to challenge your perspective, something I very much would expect of town. That's one of the main reasons I'd been on MML the whole time (that meaning of today, not previous phases, and today being the most important thus far)

        but you're saying this needs to be done based on facts alone, which we simply do not have enough of. There is no way to prove zenith's intentions of course, so I'd expect more interactions type reads at this point. which I think is what you're asking of me? and of these interactions you can only pass judgement on opinion, not fact, which we both know we are doing

        I am rereading botchi's posts, particularly in context with DBP, and his reactions seem...

        wait for next post I want to evaluate more, but they seem forced a bit. He jumped to tunnel MML really fast, and I can't assert anything from the interactions on that point so uno momento

        Originally posted by darkshark
        Everyone sucks at this game. The second you think you're good is the second you stop trying to get better.
        Originally posted by aperson
        i had a mri the other day it was the best song i heard in years

        Originally posted by Sprite-
        More of a joke than the time I deleted all the credits on the site.
        Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
        yeah my goldfish think im a riot they do this thing where they turn upside down and float to the top of the tank

        i guess their alcohol tolerance isnt as high as mine

        Comment

        • rzr
          TWG Veteran
          • Oct 2007
          • 7608

          #3724
          Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (People have Died. D3)

          Originally posted by thesunfan
          and, of course I'm prepared to make a case for you being with zenith... I think I could make a case for you being with either partner or for botchi being with either partner, it just matters for what I feel is right.
          I was asking for a case on why I would be DBP's partner
          If MML flips as Zenith's partner you'd need to re evaluate and put me in with DBP

          If you really think I'm scum I think you would want to make a case for both arguments. But also I'd have to disagree: my gut tells me you're the wolf, but interactions/facts point much more towards botchi, especially as DBP's partner. My feelings here are valuable, and to the thread too, but gauging possibilities is more important imo just for the sake of raw information being assessed by everyone

          like what I'm doing with you two (though I've also been considering a recheck on the setup/roles claimed, but I'm not very good at doing the backwards math here so I've left it alone for now)

          Originally posted by darkshark
          Everyone sucks at this game. The second you think you're good is the second you stop trying to get better.
          Originally posted by aperson
          i had a mri the other day it was the best song i heard in years

          Originally posted by Sprite-
          More of a joke than the time I deleted all the credits on the site.
          Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
          yeah my goldfish think im a riot they do this thing where they turn upside down and float to the top of the tank

          i guess their alcohol tolerance isnt as high as mine

          Comment

          • thesunfan
            Role Tide
            Sectional Moderator
            • May 2011
            • 10859

            #3725
            Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (People have Died. D3)

            I'll do a recheck for you if you want, it shouldn't take any time.
            Originally posted by Vendetta21
            Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
            Originally posted by XelNya
            I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
            Originally posted by star-crossed
            (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

            Comment

            • rzr
              TWG Veteran
              • Oct 2007
              • 7608

              #3726
              Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (People have Died. D3)

              I'm finding some good stuff, but I just wanted to say something that popped in my head: I don't think Zenith ever tried to get me lynched on a day that was currently in progress. Zenith always maintained I would be his next top lynch target for the following day

              Originally posted by darkshark
              Everyone sucks at this game. The second you think you're good is the second you stop trying to get better.
              Originally posted by aperson
              i had a mri the other day it was the best song i heard in years

              Originally posted by Sprite-
              More of a joke than the time I deleted all the credits on the site.
              Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
              yeah my goldfish think im a riot they do this thing where they turn upside down and float to the top of the tank

              i guess their alcohol tolerance isnt as high as mine

              Comment

              • thesunfan
                Role Tide
                Sectional Moderator
                • May 2011
                • 10859

                #3727
                Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (People have Died. D3)

                So there's always exactly 1 Cop, exactly 1 Jailer, at least 1 Mafia Goon and at least 5 Vanilla Towns.

                The flips thus far are 4 Vanilla Towns, 1 Cop 1 Mafia Follower and 1 Werewolf Follower.

                We have an uncounterclaimed Tracker who was green checked by the cop that we know can only get real checks, and we have an uncounterclaimed jailkeeper whose claim can be verified by the cop since AA claimed not to get a check the night he tried to check me, because Red targeted him.

                botchi, you and me are all claiming VT, exactly one of us is lying ofc, so we're at 6 VTs, one WW/Mafia Goon in those three

                Lar is either the WW/Mafia Goon.

                Both a Mafia Follower and Werewolf Follower only exist in Scenario 11, which is how DBP claimed to know Choof wasn't the SK.

                Everything checks out.
                Originally posted by Vendetta21
                Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
                Originally posted by XelNya
                I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
                Originally posted by star-crossed
                (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

                Comment

                • rzr
                  TWG Veteran
                  • Oct 2007
                  • 7608

                  #3728
                  Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (People have Died. D3)

                  okay that works to get my train of thought where it should be

                  Originally posted by darkshark
                  Everyone sucks at this game. The second you think you're good is the second you stop trying to get better.
                  Originally posted by aperson
                  i had a mri the other day it was the best song i heard in years

                  Originally posted by Sprite-
                  More of a joke than the time I deleted all the credits on the site.
                  Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
                  yeah my goldfish think im a riot they do this thing where they turn upside down and float to the top of the tank

                  i guess their alcohol tolerance isnt as high as mine

                  Comment

                  • rzr
                    TWG Veteran
                    • Oct 2007
                    • 7608

                    #3729
                    Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (People have Died. D3)

                    hoping jake has input on my work here - still banging it out >.>

                    Originally posted by darkshark
                    Everyone sucks at this game. The second you think you're good is the second you stop trying to get better.
                    Originally posted by aperson
                    i had a mri the other day it was the best song i heard in years

                    Originally posted by Sprite-
                    More of a joke than the time I deleted all the credits on the site.
                    Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
                    yeah my goldfish think im a riot they do this thing where they turn upside down and float to the top of the tank

                    i guess their alcohol tolerance isnt as high as mine

                    Comment

                    • botchi246
                      Keepin it Real since '05
                      • Mar 2005
                      • 619

                      #3730
                      Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (People have Died. D3)

                      Yah i did check, but was in the middle of class. Its really hard for me to pick who is more acummy between rzr and sunfan. As of right now, i would say rzrs interactions are more town and sunfan is more null to me. That being said if i had to vote between you, my vote would go to sunfan because.i.am less sure.

                      Comment

                      • botchi246
                        Keepin it Real since '05
                        • Mar 2005
                        • 619

                        #3731
                        Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (People have Died. D3)

                        Its really a tough call to make.

                        Comment

                        • rzr
                          TWG Veteran
                          • Oct 2007
                          • 7608

                          #3732
                          Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (People have Died. D3)

                          regardless of votes and reads and such, botchi, if you had to say who was partners with who before MML's flip who is it?
                          And then, what person you think makes a better partner with the remaining scum

                          Originally posted by darkshark
                          Everyone sucks at this game. The second you think you're good is the second you stop trying to get better.
                          Originally posted by aperson
                          i had a mri the other day it was the best song i heard in years

                          Originally posted by Sprite-
                          More of a joke than the time I deleted all the credits on the site.
                          Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
                          yeah my goldfish think im a riot they do this thing where they turn upside down and float to the top of the tank

                          i guess their alcohol tolerance isnt as high as mine

                          Comment

                          • rzr
                            TWG Veteran
                            • Oct 2007
                            • 7608

                            #3733
                            Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (People have Died. D3)

                            it is tough, but the only way to ensure our victory is to give the remaining town as much to work with as possible

                            Originally posted by darkshark
                            Everyone sucks at this game. The second you think you're good is the second you stop trying to get better.
                            Originally posted by aperson
                            i had a mri the other day it was the best song i heard in years

                            Originally posted by Sprite-
                            More of a joke than the time I deleted all the credits on the site.
                            Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
                            yeah my goldfish think im a riot they do this thing where they turn upside down and float to the top of the tank

                            i guess their alcohol tolerance isnt as high as mine

                            Comment

                            • botchi246
                              Keepin it Real since '05
                              • Mar 2005
                              • 619

                              #3734
                              Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (People have Died. D3)

                              i always thought that mml and zenith were partners. their interactions really stuck out to me. I think sunfan would be a great partner for dbp because they are both really good at this game and can really get this thing down to a science. I also think you and dbp would be great partners because both of you are experienced. either team would be very strong.

                              Comment

                              • botchi246
                                Keepin it Real since '05
                                • Mar 2005
                                • 619

                                #3735
                                Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (People have Died. D3)

                                and i have to go to work now, but i will be checkin in on my phone from time to time.

                                Comment

                                Working...