TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (Game Thread)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Red Blaster
    Bridge Burner
    • Jun 2011
    • 2040

    #3811
    Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (People have Died. D3)

    Originally posted by rzr
    from that, nothing: possibilities being that the jailed target couldnt make a kill, or that (this is getting redundant lol) remaining wolf opted for no kill to incriminate the jailed player
    I believe if they try to kill but get blocked its still a trackable action.
    Originally posted by hi19hi19
    edgelord Linkin Park adolescent angst music
    Originally posted by choof
    hey great contribution to the thread cucklord the exit's up in the top right of your screen, it's called "log out"
    Originally posted by Funnygurl555
    what's a milky christmas :O

    Comment

    • YoshL
      Celestial Harbor
      FFR Simfile Author
      FFR Music Producer
      • Aug 2008
      • 6156

      #3812
      Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (People have Died. D3)

      Votes from post 3607 to post 3811
      Night in 0:05:33

      ---
      • Votes -- Lynch -- Voters
      • 3 -- MixMasterLar -- Gradiant (34), Red Blaster (22), botchi246 (11)
      • 3 -- not voting -- MixMasterLar (14), rzr (69), thesunfan (49)


      :00 good :01 bad

      5 minutes til eod, phantoms in effect (oooooo)


      Originally posted by Charu
      Only yours, for an easy price of $19.99! You too can experience the wonders of full motion rump sticking.

      Comment

      • rzr
        TWG Veteran
        • Oct 2007
        • 7608

        #3813
        Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (People have Died. D3)

        [twg]sunfan[/twgv] never been on a wagon here, not about to start now. I built a case on MML long ago so I don't wanna hear shit. Sorry I had to sign in to post this - viewing from logout till Weds - cya! (;

        Originally posted by darkshark
        Everyone sucks at this game. The second you think you're good is the second you stop trying to get better.
        Originally posted by aperson
        i had a mri the other day it was the best song i heard in years

        Originally posted by Sprite-
        More of a joke than the time I deleted all the credits on the site.
        Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
        yeah my goldfish think im a riot they do this thing where they turn upside down and float to the top of the tank

        i guess their alcohol tolerance isnt as high as mine

        Comment

        • rzr
          TWG Veteran
          • Oct 2007
          • 7608

          #3814
          Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (People have Died. D3)

          fuck me sunfan

          Originally posted by darkshark
          Everyone sucks at this game. The second you think you're good is the second you stop trying to get better.
          Originally posted by aperson
          i had a mri the other day it was the best song i heard in years

          Originally posted by Sprite-
          More of a joke than the time I deleted all the credits on the site.
          Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
          yeah my goldfish think im a riot they do this thing where they turn upside down and float to the top of the tank

          i guess their alcohol tolerance isnt as high as mine

          Comment

          • thesunfan
            Role Tide
            Sectional Moderator
            • May 2011
            • 10859

            #3815
            Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (People have Died. D3)

            Originally posted by rzr
            fuck it, this is everything I've reread and commented on up to page 167, I don't see the point n going on another 20 pages when nobody listens anyway so here (I'll re-quote the more important things):
            People are listening, I know you know that.
            Originally posted by rzr
            Given the set up we know now, I regard this as more of a town slip
            Thanks!
            Originally posted by rzr
            I don't know what to think of this. I don't think botchi would be a busser, again especially in this case. And given the no kill possibilities, I think botchi posting 3/4 wolves as his top scum leads (and him being a wolf) is slim to none odds.
            You talk about not knowing what to think about it, then draw a conclusion that botchi is unlikely to bus, and not only that, but falsely conclude that he is unlikely to read both of the other wolves as wolves, which scum has the easiest job of doing in the game. He also would be bussing his only teammate, which I agree is not too likely for him, so I can use this against you, same way you're using it against me.[/quote]
            [QUOTE=rzr;4402975]
            Minor data point here that I believe I've mentioed already
            I don't get why people think being emotional in this instance is alignment indicative I really don't. I really, really, don't.

            Originally posted by rzr
            This was in regards to Zenith clearing MML. I don't take this as very genuine
            http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/...postcount=2766 - as much as I want to take this is as genuine, I don't it feels forced. Particularly things like "I am just an ordinary citizen." and "me saying rb is a wolf was just shitposting. " and saying I'm scummy, but leaving me completely out of his reads list.
            Page 139 is chock full of examples why if MML/DBP, I would never ever vote for botchi. If MML/Zenith I could still be inclned to see the partnership between the other two. That and the following page, that is clear Zenith tunneling on Botchi - not bussing, not distancing. And botchi seems to get pretty irritated with Zenith. If MML/DBP, then I would bet my next paycheck it'd be Zenith/sunfan
            Town points for botchi here http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/...postcount=2810
            I agree that it does not seem very genuine to me. Its not the worst thing that's been said but I do somewhat agree here.
            Originally posted by rzr
            This pisses me off cuz I've been going out of my way not to say things like this
            (yes)
            Originally posted by rzr
            Redirect to here so that you guys remember if I'm jailed tonight and sunfan or whoever opts for a no kill, I'm probably getting lynched out of convenience, but just remember this, and this:
            I feel like its stuff people knew already but ok
            Originally posted by rzr
            This deserves special attention as it's been addressed a little bit
            @the hidden comment, I think that it was just an accident... I think that he tried to post it before the phase ended its not really relevant.
            @DBP's vote... a vote doesn't really matter... he had claimed scum... no one should look at the vote to look for information.
            Originally posted by rzr
            The only living non vote is botchi. I think DBP's implication refers to the actual people who voted for him. In this particular instance I would say that avoiding a vote on DBP, as his partner, would almost be detrimental to it.
            @DBP's vote... a vote doesn't really matter... he had claimed scum... no one should look at the vote to look for information.
            Originally posted by rzr
            Another data point. Seems like sunfan has thought out the no kill in detail
            I was not the only one talking about it, I was nowhere near the first person to bring it up. I was the only one talking about how stupid it is to no-kill there, especially considering that its better to make the follower use their role AND make their kill, because a tracker outing their results likely condemns a wolf who makes a kill, or slightly less-so but still likely using the follower power.
            Originally posted by rzr

            This definitelymakes me feel stronger about Zenith/MML
            WHAT THE FUCK IS THIS
            Its like, just a comment, I don't particularly care about it one way or another.
            Originally posted by rzr
            I also notice after this AA calls out sunfan quite a bit - and then who dies in the night?
            Again, Lar killed the cop... But even if that wasn't the case, I would HAVE to check him because I think it was pretty obvious he was trying to check.
            Originally posted by rzr
            Again the only person to bring up a no kill - http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/...postcount=3188
            follow up with post 3190 leads me to think 99% sunfan already knew people were suspcious of him, and he knew based on claims at this point that people would be seering him one way or another. If DBP was sunfan's partner a no kill from here on out seems to be (just about) his only choice for remaining UTR. Another reason for the cop to get killed before the tracker
            Its pretty clear from that that I'm answering a direct question... and so its not really me being the only person talking about it...
            Originally posted by rzr
            AA makes a good point here, and it's quite a coincidence MML and Zenith are here along next to sunfan, and says it was to apply pressure which I don't really believe. AA already had the pressure - there was a solid lack of a death and he was jailed, already gaining attention and had 2 votes real quick. Pressure, or at least l-2 pressure, seems unwarranted in this instance and frankly opportunistic
            Again, it was pressure, like I did on DBP, and l-2 means that there's probably not a rush. If he got one more vote, I was unvoting right with something like "Not time to lynch yet etc etc"
            Originally posted by rzr
            Again what? I just find this such an odd post to make - I am all for providing both sides of the situation, but this just seems so out of place
            Just providing info, friend...
            Originally posted by rzr
            From here you can completely assume botchi is almost cleared - both followers are dead and the only way mml COULD "KNOW" BOTCHI WOULD FLIP RED WOULD BE TO HAVE FOLLOWED HIM. Which he obviously didn't - so I see 2 possibilities:
            MML's partner followed botchi and found him to be the rival faction (though I can't explain why he would still be alive at this point) or botchi has to be town. I think there might be a small chance he is scum, but I don't think the evidence points that way here, and it's totally worth noting sunfan's reply to MML's statement:
            I don't think that's likely, I mean its possible, but I think that Lar might out that botchi is the last scum in that scenario.



            Originally posted by rzr
            The only post in between these two is Gradiant asking Zenith the same question. Explain to me, sunfan, why you don't think Zenith would have been a better option considering this major slip? Of course, MML's tracker slip was already noted, but this would bring me closer to believing sunfan/Zenith combo is plausible
            I've thought Lar was the best kill since before Ben lynched. I've been pushing him as scum for a good while now, so it lines up pretty heavily with my play. I even said two things earlier in the game about how Zenith saying stupid/cheesecake shit and still townread him, mostly for meta and tone.
            Originally posted by rzr
            Is this a small slip? Perhaps because sunfan would know why the wolves would no kill and botchi's statement irked him - either way leading me further away from botchi
            Also, on page 165 just about everybody asks Sunfan to elaborate on when he said his top read was MML. Based on what I've already said, I would think that it's very possible Sunfan's follower partner followed MML and got that read, and with him gaining traction for a lynch there would be no point in killing him in the night. I'm starting to think the term slank was invented for you Greg

            What?
            No time to explain, posting now, can explain later if people want
            Originally posted by Vendetta21
            Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
            Originally posted by XelNya
            I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
            Originally posted by star-crossed
            (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

            Comment

            • thesunfan
              Role Tide
              Sectional Moderator
              • May 2011
              • 10859

              #3816
              Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (People have Died. D3)

              lar
              Originally posted by Vendetta21
              Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
              Originally posted by XelNya
              I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
              Originally posted by star-crossed
              (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

              Comment

              • YoshL
                Celestial Harbor
                FFR Simfile Author
                FFR Music Producer
                • Aug 2008
                • 6156

                #3817
                Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (People have Died. D3)

                that is insta, please sxtop posting


                Originally posted by Charu
                Only yours, for an easy price of $19.99! You too can experience the wonders of full motion rump sticking.

                Comment

                • YoshL
                  Celestial Harbor
                  FFR Simfile Author
                  FFR Music Producer
                  • Aug 2008
                  • 6156

                  #3818
                  Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (People have Died. D3)

                  Votes from post 3607 to post 3817
                  It is night

                  ---

                  final votecount


                  Originally posted by Charu
                  Only yours, for an easy price of $19.99! You too can experience the wonders of full motion rump sticking.

                  Comment

                  • YoshL
                    Celestial Harbor
                    FFR Simfile Author
                    FFR Music Producer
                    • Aug 2008
                    • 6156

                    #3819
                    Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (People have Died. D3)

                    MixMasterLar has byyn lunched.

                    He was a Werewolf

                    To re-iterate, night ends in 24 hours, or when all parties have sent in PMs. If this happens after i fall asleep, I'm going to start the day around noon EST as a heads up. Regardless, the following day will be 24 hours long.


                    Originally posted by Charu
                    Only yours, for an easy price of $19.99! You too can experience the wonders of full motion rump sticking.

                    Comment

                    • botchi246
                      Keepin it Real since '05
                      • Mar 2005
                      • 619

                      #3820
                      Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (People have Died. D3)

                      Werewolf is now lunchmeat. Good job team

                      Comment

                      • YoshL
                        Celestial Harbor
                        FFR Simfile Author
                        FFR Music Producer
                        • Aug 2008
                        • 6156

                        #3821
                        Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (People have Died. D3)

                        Botchi has been modkilled, the game is over

                        Town wins


                        Originally posted by Charu
                        Only yours, for an easy price of $19.99! You too can experience the wonders of full motion rump sticking.

                        Comment

                        • Charu
                          Snivy! Dohoho!
                          FFR Simfile Author
                          • Mar 2006
                          • 6207

                          #3822
                          Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (People have Died. D3)

                          Wow


                          Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
                          Charu the red-nosed Snivy
                          Had a very shiny nose
                          And if you ever saw it
                          You could even say it glows

                          All of the other Snivies
                          Used to laugh and call him names
                          They never let poor Charu
                          Join in any Snivy games

                          (Click the arrow to see the rest)


                          Originally posted by Vendetta21
                          All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

                          Comment

                          • Charu
                            Snivy! Dohoho!
                            FFR Simfile Author
                            • Mar 2006
                            • 6207

                            #3823
                            Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (People have Died. D3)

                            What a lame way to end the game.


                            Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
                            Charu the red-nosed Snivy
                            Had a very shiny nose
                            And if you ever saw it
                            You could even say it glows

                            All of the other Snivies
                            Used to laugh and call him names
                            They never let poor Charu
                            Join in any Snivy games

                            (Click the arrow to see the rest)


                            Originally posted by Vendetta21
                            All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

                            Comment

                            • Gradiant
                              FFR's Resident Trashpanda
                              FFR Simfile Author
                              • Sep 2012
                              • 1100

                              #3824
                              Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (People have Died. D3)

                              wait wut?

                              Comment

                              • ejthedj00
                                FFR Player
                                • Jul 2007
                                • 50

                                #3825
                                Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (People have Died. D3)

                                omg I just said that to my wife wtf botchi but thanks anyway I juuuuust said that you getting modlled would make the game lol

                                Comment

                                Working...