Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (People have Died. D3)
Let's look at outcomes.
I jail randomly hoping to get a scum
A: I block a kill and we lose 1 person
B: I block a kill and no kill is sent
C: I miss and 2 people die
D: I miss and 1 person dies
I jail one of the blues
A: 1 person dies
B: Nobody dies
C: 2 people die
It looks like the same outcome regardless
Originally posted by hi19hi19
edgelord Linkin Park adolescent angst music
Originally posted by choof
hey great contribution to the thread cucklord the exit's up in the top right of your screen, it's called "log out"
Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (People have Died. D3)
when I was saying let's kill zenith, it was with the opinion that we had our selections down. If we don't, no reason why we shouldn't use more of the phase botchi
Comment