TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (Game Thread)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • rzr
    TWG Veteran
    • Oct 2007
    • 7608

    #3571
    Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (People have Died. D3)

    Originally posted by thesunfan
    I'll put him at -1
    Why?

    Have we opted for the insta instead? Cuz I've never jumped on a wagon before, but if I can hammer Zenith I'll get a fuckin hard on

    Originally posted by darkshark
    Everyone sucks at this game. The second you think you're good is the second you stop trying to get better.
    Originally posted by aperson
    i had a mri the other day it was the best song i heard in years

    Originally posted by Sprite-
    More of a joke than the time I deleted all the credits on the site.
    Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
    yeah my goldfish think im a riot they do this thing where they turn upside down and float to the top of the tank

    i guess their alcohol tolerance isnt as high as mine

    Comment

    • thesunfan
      Role Tide
      Sectional Moderator
      • May 2011
      • 10859

      #3572
      Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (People have Died. D3)

      Originally posted by rzr
      Why?

      Have we opted for the insta instead? Cuz I've never jumped on a wagon before, but if I can hammer Zenith I'll get a fuckin hard on
      don't hammer him yet, its just for potentially setting up the insta for later
      Originally posted by Vendetta21
      Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
      Originally posted by XelNya
      I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
      Originally posted by star-crossed
      (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

      Comment

      • AragakiAyase
        Waifus
        • Apr 2015
        • 961

        #3573
        Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (People have Died. D3)

        unvote

        not yet lol

        pikakirby123 reincarnated





        Comment

        • MixMasterLar
          Beach Bum Extraordinaire
          FFR Simfile Author
          • Aug 2006
          • 5401

          #3574
          Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (People have Died. D3)

          Originally posted by rzr
          I wouold be interested in hearing that explanatin, actually
          He's an admitted wolf and probably the best lynch candidate because if it.



          Why hold back? I know for myself and evidently AA there isn't too much to say left, but if you have someting worth sharing, especially about Zenith, then you should bring it to light

          especially if you're claiming VT
          So that doesn't make sense.

          Oh hey if you re a VT and know just as much about Zenith as I do then you totally need to pipe up and share some stuff about zenith with us to prove that.


          Yeah ok bro. Already shared all my thoughts this phrase and you guys going around in circles doesn't lend itself to furthering the discussion. Guys are starting to treat this like the witch trials
          ​

          Comment

          • Red Blaster
            Bridge Burner
            • Jun 2011
            • 2040

            #3575
            Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (People have Died. D3)

            Still pretty confident on jailing rzr
            Originally posted by hi19hi19
            edgelord Linkin Park adolescent angst music
            Originally posted by choof
            hey great contribution to the thread cucklord the exit's up in the top right of your screen, it's called "log out"
            Originally posted by Funnygurl555
            what's a milky christmas :O

            Comment

            • rzr
              TWG Veteran
              • Oct 2007
              • 7608

              #3576
              Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (People have Died. D3)

              Originally posted by MixMasterLar
              So that doesn't make sense.

              Oh hey if you re a VT and know just as much about Zenith as I do then you totally need to pipe up and share some stuff about zenith with us to prove that.
              What? When did I say I know anything about Zenith? I'm saying that you said you shouldn't have to elaborate on the reasons to vote Zenith, which obviously I agree on since it's as simple as voting DBP, but you saying you have reason that you *shouldn't have to* elaborate on makes me think that you are the one who has addtl info on Zenith. You haven't bothered to analyze him once this entire game.
              Yeah ok bro. Already shared all my thoughts this phrase and you guys going around in circles doesn't lend itself to furthering the discussion. Guys are starting to treat this like the witch trials
              It's not a witch hunt - it's a wolf hunt, and I believe we've found a good target for pressure. If you don't want to run in circles than provide some new analysis to go over. I don't have much to offer besides what's been said, but what I do I have put on the table. You have remained focused on botchi/rzr being scum the entire game, but I haven't seen you bring so much as a shred of evidence to light why.
              This isn't Zenith screaming "why don't you come at me for a real reason," this is me saying you've tried to push shaky-backwards logic (like saying I only come around for easy lynches) in every phase so far, you have not challenged yourself in any way that your claims could be wrong, and that tells me you've made your mind up on who you think is scum and you're not accepting new information to change that opinion.
              Which tells me, if you're focused on me and botchi, then I outrule you as a botchi partner. Since botchi was accused as DBP's partner, I see you, MML, as 110% Zenith's partner. If you choose to refute this, at least say why I'm wrong for a REAl reasonm not a made up one!

              Jailing me won't do anything but save me from getting killed, so thank you lol
              I debated on trying to convince you not to, but I think it's a waste of time and it just sounds dumb. Just collect yourselves as accurately as possible so we have a set up fro the best outcome

              Originally posted by darkshark
              Everyone sucks at this game. The second you think you're good is the second you stop trying to get better.
              Originally posted by aperson
              i had a mri the other day it was the best song i heard in years

              Originally posted by Sprite-
              More of a joke than the time I deleted all the credits on the site.
              Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
              yeah my goldfish think im a riot they do this thing where they turn upside down and float to the top of the tank

              i guess their alcohol tolerance isnt as high as mine

              Comment

              • rzr
                TWG Veteran
                • Oct 2007
                • 7608

                #3577
                Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (People have Died. D3)

                Why do you think nobody's challenged my call out of

                Zenith/MML
                sunfan/DBP

                except for Zenith himself, who's word is obviously not able to be taken seriously atm

                I'm not saying botchi is 110% town - I just don't see sunfan as town at this point, look at the nearly defeated attitude of those called out, Why? Because their partner claimed. There's so much evidence that points this way, and like Red said, if I'm wrong put this down in TWG history as 2016's best bonehead move. But I feel confident the wolves fucked thmself this game, which is extra fnny since I've felt so discouraged this whole game that scum had the bias by having 4:13 and possibly two teams.

                Originally posted by darkshark
                Everyone sucks at this game. The second you think you're good is the second you stop trying to get better.
                Originally posted by aperson
                i had a mri the other day it was the best song i heard in years

                Originally posted by Sprite-
                More of a joke than the time I deleted all the credits on the site.
                Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
                yeah my goldfish think im a riot they do this thing where they turn upside down and float to the top of the tank

                i guess their alcohol tolerance isnt as high as mine

                Comment

                • thesunfan
                  Role Tide
                  Sectional Moderator
                  • May 2011
                  • 10859

                  #3578
                  Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (People have Died. D3)

                  Originally posted by rzr
                  blah blah sunfan is dbp's partner
                  no I'm not
                  Originally posted by Vendetta21
                  Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
                  Originally posted by XelNya
                  I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
                  Originally posted by star-crossed
                  (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

                  Comment

                  • thesunfan
                    Role Tide
                    Sectional Moderator
                    • May 2011
                    • 10859

                    #3579
                    Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (People have Died. D3)

                    Originally posted by rzr
                    The hardest one to pin is sunfan, but I think when he kept visibly being bothered by the scum claims, I know he laid down his bias for it, but still, why would any town tell scum not to claim, I'd love if you all came forward right now lol. I get his point in what he was swaying, but just off the top of my head that's one thing I thought that made sunfan seem scummy to me
                    you acknowledge that I laid down my bias for it, then scumread me for it
                    ..
                    Originally posted by Vendetta21
                    Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
                    Originally posted by XelNya
                    I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
                    Originally posted by star-crossed
                    (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

                    Comment

                    • rzr
                      TWG Veteran
                      • Oct 2007
                      • 7608

                      #3580
                      Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (People have Died. D3)

                      Right, that's like me or AA saying "If I was a wolf, I would do this"

                      Obviously I can read both sides of the plate here, I'm more likely to take a tinfoil at this point, but I much acknowledge you could be human. I just don't think so - I feel like you would try a lot harder lol

                      Originally posted by darkshark
                      Everyone sucks at this game. The second you think you're good is the second you stop trying to get better.
                      Originally posted by aperson
                      i had a mri the other day it was the best song i heard in years

                      Originally posted by Sprite-
                      More of a joke than the time I deleted all the credits on the site.
                      Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
                      yeah my goldfish think im a riot they do this thing where they turn upside down and float to the top of the tank

                      i guess their alcohol tolerance isnt as high as mine

                      Comment

                      • thesunfan
                        Role Tide
                        Sectional Moderator
                        • May 2011
                        • 10859

                        #3581
                        Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (People have Died. D3)

                        Originally posted by rzr
                        Right, that's like me or AA saying "If I was a wolf, I would do this"

                        Obviously I can read both sides of the plate here, I'm more likely to take a tinfoil at this point, but I much acknowledge you could be human. I just don't think so - I feel like you would try a lot harder lol
                        so like, the last line pisses me off, especially because I've been rereading for the past 2 hours. I also posted that I was going to be busy pregame. I am trying as hard as I can, friends. It kills me that I'm not able to post more, it does, but if you think I'm being lazy then I have nothing to say to you.
                        Originally posted by Vendetta21
                        Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
                        Originally posted by XelNya
                        I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
                        Originally posted by star-crossed
                        (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

                        Comment

                        • thesunfan
                          Role Tide
                          Sectional Moderator
                          • May 2011
                          • 10859

                          #3582
                          Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (People have Died. D3)

                          also, since when was it part of my wolf meta not to tryhard?
                          I get scumread sometimes because I am specifically a tryhard wolf so like
                          ..
                          Originally posted by Vendetta21
                          Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
                          Originally posted by XelNya
                          I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
                          Originally posted by star-crossed
                          (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

                          Comment

                          • rzr
                            TWG Veteran
                            • Oct 2007
                            • 7608

                            #3583
                            Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (People have Died. D3)

                            In no way do I think you're being lazy. I just know you as a more experienced player, so I see you making more analysis from town POV. Most of your bigger reads posts ahve been fairly generalized, I mean I can't compare any past games, I don't know you as scum at all. My qualm isn't your post count or content, it's that I would see you going a lot harder this point in the game. Not just dropping back-to-backs, but being more paranoid? Not sure if t's the right word.

                            Is that fair? I know you talked about school/classes, I won't give crap about that hell I'm a fuckin drunk that's why I checked in last night and didn't say shit - I totally understand IRL.

                            Originally posted by darkshark
                            Everyone sucks at this game. The second you think you're good is the second you stop trying to get better.
                            Originally posted by aperson
                            i had a mri the other day it was the best song i heard in years

                            Originally posted by Sprite-
                            More of a joke than the time I deleted all the credits on the site.
                            Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
                            yeah my goldfish think im a riot they do this thing where they turn upside down and float to the top of the tank

                            i guess their alcohol tolerance isnt as high as mine

                            Comment

                            • rzr
                              TWG Veteran
                              • Oct 2007
                              • 7608

                              #3584
                              Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (People have Died. D3)

                              Originally posted by thesunfan
                              also, since when was it part of my wolf meta not to tryhard?
                              I get scumread sometimes because I am specifically a tryhard wolf so like
                              ..
                              I admitted I don't know your meta well enough - and I don't think I've ever seen you play a wolf game, so this is based on gut, tone, and poe. You know you're a human when making an analysis. So, like for me, it only leaves 3 options if I remove myself and the PR's

                              sunfan/botchi/MML. If two of them have to be wolves it's between you and botchi for humanity - and I'm just laying down reasons why I suspect you. Not that I suspect you over him or anyone else, just that I have reasons worth mentioning - as town you definitely can understand where I'm coming from

                              Originally posted by darkshark
                              Everyone sucks at this game. The second you think you're good is the second you stop trying to get better.
                              Originally posted by aperson
                              i had a mri the other day it was the best song i heard in years

                              Originally posted by Sprite-
                              More of a joke than the time I deleted all the credits on the site.
                              Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
                              yeah my goldfish think im a riot they do this thing where they turn upside down and float to the top of the tank

                              i guess their alcohol tolerance isnt as high as mine

                              Comment

                              • rzr
                                TWG Veteran
                                • Oct 2007
                                • 7608

                                #3585
                                Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (People have Died. D3)

                                Hi jake

                                Originally posted by darkshark
                                Everyone sucks at this game. The second you think you're good is the second you stop trying to get better.
                                Originally posted by aperson
                                i had a mri the other day it was the best song i heard in years

                                Originally posted by Sprite-
                                More of a joke than the time I deleted all the credits on the site.
                                Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
                                yeah my goldfish think im a riot they do this thing where they turn upside down and float to the top of the tank

                                i guess their alcohol tolerance isnt as high as mine

                                Comment

                                Working...