TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (Game Thread)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Gradiant
    FFR's Resident Trashpanda
    FFR Simfile Author
    • Sep 2012
    • 1100

    #3466
    Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (People have Died. D3)

    backpack's confidence about mafia winning making me think teammates somebody that was never really looked at, like sunfan. Kinda trying to pocket me it seems in terms of comments about charu and it seeming like I don't sunfan. though I'm not sure he'd point out the usage of roles for the night phase if he was scum...

    Comment

    • AragakiAyase
      Waifus
      • Apr 2015
      • 961

      #3467
      Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (People have Died. D3)

      Originally posted by Gradiant
      Kinda stuck here without nightkills/results of roles. Trying to figure out who of the 4 people should have the 3 roles used on. Or if one of the PRs should be jailed so we go into next phase with more than one confirmed town.
      I already laid this out in an earlier post and I think PR's absolutely should not be jailed

      pikakirby123 reincarnated





      Comment

      • Gradiant
        FFR's Resident Trashpanda
        FFR Simfile Author
        • Sep 2012
        • 1100

        #3468
        Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (People have Died. D3)

        Originally posted by rzr
        I'm tired sorry I'm not here till the am I was finishing conquest all night
        just the being here, seeing something regarding you, leaving, seeing that somebody mentioned you being in the thread and leaving again, and then coming in again to respond to that is dumb.

        Comment

        • Gradiant
          FFR's Resident Trashpanda
          FFR Simfile Author
          • Sep 2012
          • 1100

          #3469
          Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (People have Died. D3)

          Originally posted by AragakiAyase
          I already laid this out in an earlier post and I think PR's absolutely should not be jailed
          oops, missed this.

          Comment

          • AragakiAyase
            Waifus
            • Apr 2015
            • 961

            #3470
            Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (People have Died. D3)

            Originally posted by AragakiAyase
            no you try to jail one of the wolves and here's why

            at most 2 PRs die tonight but there's a chance that only 1 will die if the scum teams doublestack

            if you jail a PR they live guaranteed but don't get their check and the other 2 PRs can die, leaving 1 PR with no check (worst case)

            if two PRs die straight up you can confirm someone from the remaining PR

            and if you jail a wolf then only 1 PR dies so jailing a role is worst case scenario
            here

            pikakirby123 reincarnated





            Comment

            • AragakiAyase
              Waifus
              • Apr 2015
              • 961

              #3471
              Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (People have Died. D3)

              hey jake how tinfoil are you on sunfan

              pikakirby123 reincarnated





              Comment

              • Gradiant
                FFR's Resident Trashpanda
                FFR Simfile Author
                • Sep 2012
                • 1100

                #3472
                Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (People have Died. D3)

                So who out of botchi and sunfan are we leaving out of getting a role used on?

                Comment

                • Gradiant
                  FFR's Resident Trashpanda
                  FFR Simfile Author
                  • Sep 2012
                  • 1100

                  #3473
                  Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (People have Died. D3)

                  Originally posted by AragakiAyase
                  hey jake how tinfoil are you on sunfan
                  not sure what you mean

                  Comment

                  • AragakiAyase
                    Waifus
                    • Apr 2015
                    • 961

                    #3474
                    Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (People have Died. D3)

                    out of botchi, MML, rzr, sunfan I feel best about botchi

                    pikakirby123 reincarnated





                    Comment

                    • AragakiAyase
                      Waifus
                      • Apr 2015
                      • 961

                      #3475
                      Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (People have Died. D3)

                      Originally posted by Gradiant
                      So who out of botchi and sunfan are we leaving out of getting a role used on?
                      '

                      I'd say botchi

                      Originally posted by Gradiant
                      not sure what you mean
                      how much do you think he should be checked by someone

                      pikakirby123 reincarnated





                      Comment

                      • Gradiant
                        FFR's Resident Trashpanda
                        FFR Simfile Author
                        • Sep 2012
                        • 1100

                        #3476
                        Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (People have Died. D3)

                        i'm feeling better with botchi than sunfan yeah

                        Comment

                        • Gradiant
                          FFR's Resident Trashpanda
                          FFR Simfile Author
                          • Sep 2012
                          • 1100

                          #3477
                          Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (People have Died. D3)

                          would have to read the thread again but sunfan got defensive about the statements of him as scum no-killing

                          Comment

                          • Gradiant
                            FFR's Resident Trashpanda
                            FFR Simfile Author
                            • Sep 2012
                            • 1100

                            #3478
                            Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (People have Died. D3)

                            if I remember right

                            Comment

                            • AragakiAyase
                              Waifus
                              • Apr 2015
                              • 961

                              #3479
                              Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (People have Died. D3)

                              I think sunfan should be tracked or checked

                              give him the chance to no kill hue

                              pikakirby123 reincarnated





                              Comment

                              • Gradiant
                                FFR's Resident Trashpanda
                                FFR Simfile Author
                                • Sep 2012
                                • 1100

                                #3480
                                Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (People have Died. D3)

                                botchi's posts don't seem to be coming from a inexperienced scum

                                Comment

                                Working...