TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (Game Thread)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • thesunfan
    Role Tide
    Sectional Moderator
    • May 2011
    • 10859

    #3706
    Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (People have Died. D3)

    seeing you put me with every single player other than yourself or choof made me lol
    Originally posted by Vendetta21
    Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
    Originally posted by XelNya
    I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
    Originally posted by star-crossed
    (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

    Comment

    • thesunfan
      Role Tide
      Sectional Moderator
      • May 2011
      • 10859

      #3707
      Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (People have Died. D3)

      I would think that lar flipping as DBP's partner would make me feel better about lynching you, mainly because DBP made a post in the early game about ISO'ing you and I do think that that's a weird thing to do to a partner.
      Originally posted by Vendetta21
      Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
      Originally posted by XelNya
      I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
      Originally posted by star-crossed
      (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

      Comment

      • rzr
        TWG Veteran
        • Oct 2007
        • 7608

        #3708
        Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (People have Died. D3)

        I didn't plan, or want anyone, to make judgements off that list, I wanted to visualize who could be partnered up so that's exactly what I did. I'll tell you what I told my wife tho - between you and botchi I can't think of someone I'd rather lose to this game. If it's you you're one hell of a wolf and if it's botchi he needs to get a cookie and a round of fuckin applause lol

        Originally posted by darkshark
        Everyone sucks at this game. The second you think you're good is the second you stop trying to get better.
        Originally posted by aperson
        i had a mri the other day it was the best song i heard in years

        Originally posted by Sprite-
        More of a joke than the time I deleted all the credits on the site.
        Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
        yeah my goldfish think im a riot they do this thing where they turn upside down and float to the top of the tank

        i guess their alcohol tolerance isnt as high as mine

        Comment

        • rzr
          TWG Veteran
          • Oct 2007
          • 7608

          #3709
          Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (People have Died. D3)

          you think Zenith and I are likely partners lol?

          Originally posted by darkshark
          Everyone sucks at this game. The second you think you're good is the second you stop trying to get better.
          Originally posted by aperson
          i had a mri the other day it was the best song i heard in years

          Originally posted by Sprite-
          More of a joke than the time I deleted all the credits on the site.
          Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
          yeah my goldfish think im a riot they do this thing where they turn upside down and float to the top of the tank

          i guess their alcohol tolerance isnt as high as mine

          Comment

          • thesunfan
            Role Tide
            Sectional Moderator
            • May 2011
            • 10859

            #3710
            Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (People have Died. D3)

            Originally posted by rzr
            you think Zenith and I are likely partners lol?
            more that I think you and DBP are less-likely partners
            Originally posted by Vendetta21
            Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
            Originally posted by XelNya
            I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
            Originally posted by star-crossed
            (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

            Comment

            • thesunfan
              Role Tide
              Sectional Moderator
              • May 2011
              • 10859

              #3711
              Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (People have Died. D3)

              its not really what I think is likely anymore, its about what I think *is*
              mainly because it has to be. There was 100% distancing going on, DBP and Zenith both distance pretty hard as wolves.
              Originally posted by Vendetta21
              Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
              Originally posted by XelNya
              I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
              Originally posted by star-crossed
              (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

              Comment

              • rzr
                TWG Veteran
                • Oct 2007
                • 7608

                #3712
                Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (People have Died. D3)

                on that note, anyone remember the game where me charu and zenith were scum? fair to say we did bus the piss out of each other lol, but I'd suggest taking a look at the raw emotion, something you, Greg, I think are good at like AA. If you truly think I'd be partners with either of them, look at the interactions and gauge my wolf game vs my town game in regards to specifically Zenith, but this would also be a lot easier if botchi were here so we could all just yell at each other and let the emotions flow

                Originally posted by darkshark
                Everyone sucks at this game. The second you think you're good is the second you stop trying to get better.
                Originally posted by aperson
                i had a mri the other day it was the best song i heard in years

                Originally posted by Sprite-
                More of a joke than the time I deleted all the credits on the site.
                Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
                yeah my goldfish think im a riot they do this thing where they turn upside down and float to the top of the tank

                i guess their alcohol tolerance isnt as high as mine

                Comment

                • rzr
                  TWG Veteran
                  • Oct 2007
                  • 7608

                  #3713
                  Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (People have Died. D3)

                  tl;dr

                  if anybody wants to pair me and Zenith up I ask you to do 2 things first:

                  1. look at mine and Zenith's interactions in our first scum game together, even look at the wolfchat
                  2. look at the interactions between us this game and compare them

                  Though we are both known for trying to change our meta, I think any world where I'm put in cahoots with Zenith in this game is very hard to follow: to me it simply doesn't exist

                  Originally posted by darkshark
                  Everyone sucks at this game. The second you think you're good is the second you stop trying to get better.
                  Originally posted by aperson
                  i had a mri the other day it was the best song i heard in years

                  Originally posted by Sprite-
                  More of a joke than the time I deleted all the credits on the site.
                  Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
                  yeah my goldfish think im a riot they do this thing where they turn upside down and float to the top of the tank

                  i guess their alcohol tolerance isnt as high as mine

                  Comment

                  • rzr
                    TWG Veteran
                    • Oct 2007
                    • 7608

                    #3714
                    Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (People have Died. D3)

                    gonna step away fro a few I'm getting really pissed off at work

                    Originally posted by darkshark
                    Everyone sucks at this game. The second you think you're good is the second you stop trying to get better.
                    Originally posted by aperson
                    i had a mri the other day it was the best song i heard in years

                    Originally posted by Sprite-
                    More of a joke than the time I deleted all the credits on the site.
                    Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
                    yeah my goldfish think im a riot they do this thing where they turn upside down and float to the top of the tank

                    i guess their alcohol tolerance isnt as high as mine

                    Comment

                    • thesunfan
                      Role Tide
                      Sectional Moderator
                      • May 2011
                      • 10859

                      #3715
                      Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (People have Died. D3)

                      I very much disagree, especially considering that Zenith changed up his game a lot. There have been pretty much no interactions this game that have made me thing "wow, x can't be with y pretty much ever" that are still in tact at this point.

                      Meta isn't really something I'm looking at very much aorn, especially considering it boned me pretty hard on Zenith. The info gathered to this point is more valuable imo.
                      Originally posted by Vendetta21
                      Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
                      Originally posted by XelNya
                      I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
                      Originally posted by star-crossed
                      (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

                      Comment

                      • rzr
                        TWG Veteran
                        • Oct 2007
                        • 7608

                        #3716
                        Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (People have Died. D3)

                        not sure what to say at this point, seems most people have their minds made up

                        which is really shitty for town lol - but maybe it's just because I'm biased I can't for the life of me ever associating me and Zenith, though if that is an assertion to be made I think all info should go into it so I can defend it. I guess I'll go work on that iso and get a big post up 0.o

                        Originally posted by darkshark
                        Everyone sucks at this game. The second you think you're good is the second you stop trying to get better.
                        Originally posted by aperson
                        i had a mri the other day it was the best song i heard in years

                        Originally posted by Sprite-
                        More of a joke than the time I deleted all the credits on the site.
                        Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
                        yeah my goldfish think im a riot they do this thing where they turn upside down and float to the top of the tank

                        i guess their alcohol tolerance isnt as high as mine

                        Comment

                        • rzr
                          TWG Veteran
                          • Oct 2007
                          • 7608

                          #3717
                          Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (People have Died. D3)

                          something else occured to me while reading back

                          why the hell would any wolf bus their partner in this game if there's only 2 of you? by no means would anybody sell out a partner since it's a guarantee to screw their faction.

                          Originally posted by darkshark
                          Everyone sucks at this game. The second you think you're good is the second you stop trying to get better.
                          Originally posted by aperson
                          i had a mri the other day it was the best song i heard in years

                          Originally posted by Sprite-
                          More of a joke than the time I deleted all the credits on the site.
                          Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
                          yeah my goldfish think im a riot they do this thing where they turn upside down and float to the top of the tank

                          i guess their alcohol tolerance isnt as high as mine

                          Comment

                          • thesunfan
                            Role Tide
                            Sectional Moderator
                            • May 2011
                            • 10859

                            #3718
                            Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (People have Died. D3)

                            no one really bussed hard though, there hasn't been an opportunity to since the lynch has been guaranteed every day after we lynched ben. Its been pretty perfect for distancing, tbh
                            Originally posted by Vendetta21
                            Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
                            Originally posted by XelNya
                            I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
                            Originally posted by star-crossed
                            (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

                            Comment

                            • rzr
                              TWG Veteran
                              • Oct 2007
                              • 7608

                              #3719
                              Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (People have Died. D3)

                              in this instance bussing/distancing could be synonymous?

                              I mean if not ask yourself this: I see the point on distancing, but you have to consider bussing too as you're proposing I'd be Zenith's partner
                              to which I'd reply saying Zenith would had to have been bussing me as opposed to distance as he was directly trying to get me lynched at several points.

                              That said, why would he want his partner gone, before or after his death? He wouldn't. He said MML was not his partner and he said you were, which is a toss up for me, but the bigger point being that he was willing to address you as a posdible wolf rather than botchi. That would be some mighty fine distancing.
                              Meaning, if I was Zehavenith's partner he would to be bussing me since he was pushing for the lynch, as opposed to the distancing accusation, which only holds water after Zenith claimed (since I don't think he came at me again after that).

                              Though the whole point is moot if MML/Zenith are partners because you'd have to change your line if thought here to say I would make better partners with DBP, though you admitted that is less likely from your pov. If MML flips as Zenith's partner, are you prepared to put up a case as to why I'd be DBP's partner? One more convincing than post 2619 (in regards to being dbp's partner specifically)

                              Originally posted by darkshark
                              Everyone sucks at this game. The second you think you're good is the second you stop trying to get better.
                              Originally posted by aperson
                              i had a mri the other day it was the best song i heard in years

                              Originally posted by Sprite-
                              More of a joke than the time I deleted all the credits on the site.
                              Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
                              yeah my goldfish think im a riot they do this thing where they turn upside down and float to the top of the tank

                              i guess their alcohol tolerance isnt as high as mine

                              Comment

                              • rzr
                                TWG Veteran
                                • Oct 2007
                                • 7608

                                #3720
                                Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (People have Died. D3)

                                again, tl;dr - it can't be distancing since Zenith has tried to get me lynched more than once, and it wouldn't be bussing since there's no logical reason to bus a partner in this game (wouldn't be self pres either since it'd be directly harming yourself/wincon)

                                Originally posted by darkshark
                                Everyone sucks at this game. The second you think you're good is the second you stop trying to get better.
                                Originally posted by aperson
                                i had a mri the other day it was the best song i heard in years

                                Originally posted by Sprite-
                                More of a joke than the time I deleted all the credits on the site.
                                Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
                                yeah my goldfish think im a riot they do this thing where they turn upside down and float to the top of the tank

                                i guess their alcohol tolerance isnt as high as mine

                                Comment

                                Working...