TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (Game Thread)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Red Blaster
    Bridge Burner
    • Jun 2011
    • 2040

    #3646
    Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (People have Died. D3)

    Originally posted by MixMasterLar
    There is absolutely no way botchi is town guys. Come on now.
    Well the same could be said of you at this point.
    you were tracked
    you were caught killing
    this is substantially more hard evidence to go off of than the case on botchi

    Are you trying to say Gradiant is faking?
    Originally posted by hi19hi19
    edgelord Linkin Park adolescent angst music
    Originally posted by choof
    hey great contribution to the thread cucklord the exit's up in the top right of your screen, it's called "log out"
    Originally posted by Funnygurl555
    what's a milky christmas :O

    Comment

    • Red Blaster
      Bridge Burner
      • Jun 2011
      • 2040

      #3647
      Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (People have Died. D3)

      Because I don't think anyone buys into that at this point.
      Originally posted by hi19hi19
      edgelord Linkin Park adolescent angst music
      Originally posted by choof
      hey great contribution to the thread cucklord the exit's up in the top right of your screen, it's called "log out"
      Originally posted by Funnygurl555
      what's a milky christmas :O

      Comment

      • Red Blaster
        Bridge Burner
        • Jun 2011
        • 2040

        #3648
        Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (People have Died. D3)

        Regardless of when this phase ends, I'll be jailing rzr again.
        You've played a good game Lar , but unfortunately you were caught red handed.
        Originally posted by hi19hi19
        edgelord Linkin Park adolescent angst music
        Originally posted by choof
        hey great contribution to the thread cucklord the exit's up in the top right of your screen, it's called "log out"
        Originally posted by Funnygurl555
        what's a milky christmas :O

        Comment

        • MixMasterLar
          Beach Bum Extraordinaire
          FFR Simfile Author
          • Aug 2006
          • 5401

          #3649
          Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (People have Died. D3)

          Gradiant is faking, though.


          For one, what information as tracker has he actually provided that we didn't know when he "proved" it? That Charu was dead?

          And for another [I] why did I ask to be tracked when I was going to kill AA? Or for that matter why wouldn't I just kill Gradiant? [/l]

          You do realize this is all a bit of a stretch, right?
          ​

          Comment

          • MixMasterLar
            Beach Bum Extraordinaire
            FFR Simfile Author
            • Aug 2006
            • 5401

            #3650
            Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (People have Died. D3)

            Side note thanks for shortening my name to Lar that makes me happy.
            ​

            Comment

            • MixMasterLar
              Beach Bum Extraordinaire
              FFR Simfile Author
              • Aug 2006
              • 5401

              #3651
              Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (People have Died. D3)

              Although the vote is still horribly misdirected
              ​

              Comment

              • Gradiant
                FFR's Resident Trashpanda
                FFR Simfile Author
                • Sep 2012
                • 1100

                #3652
                Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (People have Died. D3)

                Originally posted by MixMasterLar
                Gradiant is faking, though.


                For one, what information as tracker has he actually provided that we didn't know when he "proved" it? That Charu was dead?

                And for another [I] why did I ask to be tracked when I was going to kill AA? Or for that matter why wouldn't I just kill Gradiant? [/l]

                You do realize this is all a bit of a stretch, right?
                who's the tracker then? you? lol

                Comment

                • Gradiant
                  FFR's Resident Trashpanda
                  FFR Simfile Author
                  • Sep 2012
                  • 1100

                  #3653
                  Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (People have Died. D3)

                  means you also think AA was lying with his role, which is false because he flipped as cop.

                  Comment

                  • Red Blaster
                    Bridge Burner
                    • Jun 2011
                    • 2040

                    #3654
                    Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (People have Died. D3)

                    Originally posted by MixMasterLar
                    Gradiant is faking, though.


                    For one, what information as tracker has he actually provided that we didn't know when he "proved" it? That Charu was dead?

                    And for another [I] why did I ask to be tracked when I was going to kill AA? Or for that matter why wouldn't I just kill Gradiant? [/l]

                    You do realize this is all a bit of a stretch, right?
                    If you look at setup possibilities based on what we have from flips it adds up that he is the tracker. If he isn't whoever has the ability to disprove his claim, ie: roles that prove we're in a trackerless setup or the actual tracker themselves, should've outed long ago. Given the lack of evidence supporting this I'm siding with Gradiant here and I hope you understand why.

                    Your second point is fairly valid. I think you were banking on him not actually tracking you kinda how I was banking on people thinking I jailed botchi N2
                    Originally posted by hi19hi19
                    edgelord Linkin Park adolescent angst music
                    Originally posted by choof
                    hey great contribution to the thread cucklord the exit's up in the top right of your screen, it's called "log out"
                    Originally posted by Funnygurl555
                    what's a milky christmas :O

                    Comment

                    • botchi246
                      Keepin it Real since '05
                      • Mar 2005
                      • 619

                      #3655
                      Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (People have Died. D3)

                      Checking in yall. Just got off of work.
                      So aa was killed, confirmed cop and gradiant tracked mml on the kill. This makes it obvious that mml is the scum. Pretty paranoid about the other scum not killing, although it makes sense in this situation to no kill in which it would be sunfan, or rzr is the other scum so he couldnt get a kill off.
                      Or there is that off chance, however unlikely, that the true tracker is still out there and gradiant lied about his track. I put that scenario at pretty close to nil.
                      So tonight mml dies, and i guess we are doing the same plan tonight except with sunfan. Jail rzr, track sunfan. Looks like this game will be wrapped up rather neatly if everything falls into place like it should.
                      Good game mml, its been a pleasure.

                      Comment

                      • Red Blaster
                        Bridge Burner
                        • Jun 2011
                        • 2040

                        #3656
                        Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (People have Died. D3)

                        Originally posted by MixMasterLar
                        Side note thanks for shortening my name to Lar that makes me happy.
                        If this is sarcastic, my bad.. I'm still not really sure what you prefer to be called, Lar was just the easier thing to put.
                        Originally posted by hi19hi19
                        edgelord Linkin Park adolescent angst music
                        Originally posted by choof
                        hey great contribution to the thread cucklord the exit's up in the top right of your screen, it's called "log out"
                        Originally posted by Funnygurl555
                        what's a milky christmas :O

                        Comment

                        • Red Blaster
                          Bridge Burner
                          • Jun 2011
                          • 2040

                          #3657
                          Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (People have Died. D3)

                          Originally posted by MixMasterLar
                          There is absolutely no way botchi is town guys. Come on now.
                          It's worth noting Lar could be the remaining wolf and Zenith checked Botchi during one of the nights so he would know, but this is just tinfoiling at best and be given absolute lowest priority.
                          Originally posted by hi19hi19
                          edgelord Linkin Park adolescent angst music
                          Originally posted by choof
                          hey great contribution to the thread cucklord the exit's up in the top right of your screen, it's called "log out"
                          Originally posted by Funnygurl555
                          what's a milky christmas :O

                          Comment

                          • YoshL
                            Celestial Harbor
                            FFR Simfile Author
                            FFR Music Producer
                            • Aug 2008
                            • 6156

                            #3658
                            Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (People have Died. D3)

                            Votes from post 3607 to post 3657
                            Night in 34:35:23

                            ---
                            • Votes -- Lynch -- Voters
                            • 2 -- MixMasterLar -- Gradiant (18), Red Blaster (10)
                            • 4 -- not voting -- botchi246 (1), MixMasterLar (10), rzr (0), thesunfan (9)


                            (insta is at 4)


                            Originally posted by Charu
                            Only yours, for an easy price of $19.99! You too can experience the wonders of full motion rump sticking.

                            Comment

                            • thesunfan
                              Role Tide
                              Sectional Moderator
                              • May 2011
                              • 10859

                              #3659
                              Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (People have Died. D3)

                              Originally posted by Red Blaster
                              It's worth noting Lar could be the remaining wolf and Zenith checked Botchi during one of the nights so he would know, but this is just tinfoiling at best and be given absolute lowest priority.
                              both factions can communicate in their chat during the day so this is also pretty irrelevant
                              Originally posted by Vendetta21
                              Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
                              Originally posted by XelNya
                              I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
                              Originally posted by star-crossed
                              (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

                              Comment

                              • MixMasterLar
                                Beach Bum Extraordinaire
                                FFR Simfile Author
                                • Aug 2006
                                • 5401

                                #3660
                                Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (People have Died. D3)

                                Originally posted by Red Blaster
                                If this is sarcastic, my bad.. I'm still not really sure what you prefer to be called, Lar was just the easier thing to put.
                                Not sarcastic at all. My parents have been calling me Lar since I was like 7 lol. Im really use to it. Most do default to MML though and that's cool too.


                                .....welp, I've said my piece. I ain't even salty.
                                ​

                                Comment

                                Working...