TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (Game Thread)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • thesunfan
    Role Tide
    Sectional Moderator
    • May 2011
    • 10859

    #3676
    Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (People have Died. D3)

    Also, at people talking to Lar, he very much knows that he's caught. He's just trying to play it out because he's trying to be respectable, which I appreciate. I would be surprised to learn if he believes that he's ever getting out of this.
    Originally posted by Vendetta21
    Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
    Originally posted by XelNya
    I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
    Originally posted by star-crossed
    (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

    Comment

    • MixMasterLar
      Beach Bum Extraordinaire
      FFR Simfile Author
      • Aug 2006
      • 5401

      #3677
      Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (People have Died. D3)

      We're really doing the whole kill Lar thing?


      Oh ok


      ​

      Comment

      • thesunfan
        Role Tide
        Sectional Moderator
        • May 2011
        • 10859

        #3678
        Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (People have Died. D3)

        Point is, he seems certainly intelligent enough to know that he was caught, but isn't the type of person to give up.
        I am learndeding
        Originally posted by Vendetta21
        Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
        Originally posted by XelNya
        I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
        Originally posted by star-crossed
        (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

        Comment

        • thesunfan
          Role Tide
          Sectional Moderator
          • May 2011
          • 10859

          #3679
          Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (People have Died. D3)

          Originally posted by MixMasterLar
          We're really doing the whole kill Lar thing?


          Oh ok


          Baby Don't You Want Me is a good stepfile
          Originally posted by Vendetta21
          Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
          Originally posted by XelNya
          I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
          Originally posted by star-crossed
          (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

          Comment

          • MixMasterLar
            Beach Bum Extraordinaire
            FFR Simfile Author
            • Aug 2006
            • 5401

            #3680
            Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (People have Died. D3)

            Originally posted by thesunfan
            Baby Don't You Want Me is a good stepfile
            Bro

            Thank man

            I can know hang in that tree with no regrets
            ​

            Comment

            • MixMasterLar
              Beach Bum Extraordinaire
              FFR Simfile Author
              • Aug 2006
              • 5401

              #3681
              Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (People have Died. D3)

              No regrets, but plenty of grammar issues
              ​

              Comment

              • thesunfan
                Role Tide
                Sectional Moderator
                • May 2011
                • 10859

                #3682
                Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (People have Died. D3)

                Originally posted by MixMasterLar
                plenty of grammar issues
                you and friend me both
                Originally posted by Vendetta21
                Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
                Originally posted by XelNya
                I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
                Originally posted by star-crossed
                (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

                Comment

                • Red Blaster
                  Bridge Burner
                  • Jun 2011
                  • 2040

                  #3683
                  Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (People have Died. D3)

                  Honestly if rzr isn't a hit I'd be looking at sunfan next
                  Originally posted by hi19hi19
                  edgelord Linkin Park adolescent angst music
                  Originally posted by choof
                  hey great contribution to the thread cucklord the exit's up in the top right of your screen, it's called "log out"
                  Originally posted by Funnygurl555
                  what's a milky christmas :O

                  Comment

                  • Red Blaster
                    Bridge Burner
                    • Jun 2011
                    • 2040

                    #3684
                    Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (People have Died. D3)

                    Paging rzr
                    Originally posted by hi19hi19
                    edgelord Linkin Park adolescent angst music
                    Originally posted by choof
                    hey great contribution to the thread cucklord the exit's up in the top right of your screen, it's called "log out"
                    Originally posted by Funnygurl555
                    what's a milky christmas :O

                    Comment

                    • Red Blaster
                      Bridge Burner
                      • Jun 2011
                      • 2040

                      #3685
                      Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (People have Died. D3)

                      I've got an idea, let's sub storn in so we can lynch him
                      Originally posted by hi19hi19
                      edgelord Linkin Park adolescent angst music
                      Originally posted by choof
                      hey great contribution to the thread cucklord the exit's up in the top right of your screen, it's called "log out"
                      Originally posted by Funnygurl555
                      what's a milky christmas :O

                      Comment

                      • YoshL
                        Celestial Harbor
                        FFR Simfile Author
                        FFR Music Producer
                        • Aug 2008
                        • 6156

                        #3686
                        Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (People have Died. D3)

                        Heads up, to expedite the game, the night phase will be expedited - as soon as all parties send in their PMs, the day phase will start, and last 24 hours. This will happen until the game ends

                        Also, send in games to me so hosting thread can go up as soon after the game finishes
                        Last edited by YoshL; 02-1-2016, 09:40 AM.


                        Originally posted by Charu
                        Only yours, for an easy price of $19.99! You too can experience the wonders of full motion rump sticking.

                        Comment

                        • rzr
                          TWG Veteran
                          • Oct 2007
                          • 7608

                          #3687
                          Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (People have Died. D3)

                          moring ya'll am here catching up

                          Originally posted by darkshark
                          Everyone sucks at this game. The second you think you're good is the second you stop trying to get better.
                          Originally posted by aperson
                          i had a mri the other day it was the best song i heard in years

                          Originally posted by Sprite-
                          More of a joke than the time I deleted all the credits on the site.
                          Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
                          yeah my goldfish think im a riot they do this thing where they turn upside down and float to the top of the tank

                          i guess their alcohol tolerance isnt as high as mine

                          Comment

                          • rzr
                            TWG Veteran
                            • Oct 2007
                            • 7608

                            #3688
                            Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (People have Died. D3)

                            I've thought about this quite a lot this weekend, talking with the wife and what not. I'm torn on botchi vs sunfan - though I'm inclined to call the last scum sunfan, I'm looking back at all the links from Red Blaster's post. Indeed it's gonna play out like this if I can't convince you guys I'm town (also it's painfully obvious none of you remaining have played a game with me as scum):

                            remaining: me, sunfan, botchi
                            pr: gradiant, red blaster
                            scum: MML

                            we lynch him, duh. then you guy have to decide between me, sunfan and botchi. It breaks my damn heart I can't convince you what's obvious to me, but I'll try.

                            so you go in to tonight and I thought about some stuff. What was done to sunfan? Because he obviously did a no kill again, he's the only one that really mentioned it, I'm still digging back on that. But I also asked myself, in a game with essentially 2 seers and a guardian, any wolf would know to kill the guard so you can open the rest up - but I think only sunfan would be smart enough to go after the cop.

                            So moving on, we go into tomorrow and let's assume you don't jail sunfan/botchi so there is a kill whoever it is, we'll call the remaining player PR1. So it's
                            remaining: me, sunfan, botchi
                            PR: PR1

                            obviously, to me and one other person it's between x/y, and the other one knows. I wanted to recap on the night actions because wasn't sunfan seered or something? anyway, say you guys don't believe me and lynch me, go into the next night

                            botchi/sunfan/PR1

                            botchi/sunfan kills the PR, game over. I'm not 100% on either one of them, I'm looking back at botchi's interaction with DBP, I'm looking back at sunfan/DBP, and sunfan/zenith. this shall be an interesting day

                            Originally posted by darkshark
                            Everyone sucks at this game. The second you think you're good is the second you stop trying to get better.
                            Originally posted by aperson
                            i had a mri the other day it was the best song i heard in years

                            Originally posted by Sprite-
                            More of a joke than the time I deleted all the credits on the site.
                            Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
                            yeah my goldfish think im a riot they do this thing where they turn upside down and float to the top of the tank

                            i guess their alcohol tolerance isnt as high as mine

                            Comment

                            • thesunfan
                              Role Tide
                              Sectional Moderator
                              • May 2011
                              • 10859

                              #3689
                              Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (People have Died. D3)

                              I played a game with you as scum
                              you just n1'ed me so I don't remember much from it
                              that's what you get for n1'ing me =(
                              Originally posted by Vendetta21
                              Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
                              Originally posted by XelNya
                              I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
                              Originally posted by star-crossed
                              (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

                              Comment

                              • thesunfan
                                Role Tide
                                Sectional Moderator
                                • May 2011
                                • 10859

                                #3690
                                Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (People have Died. D3)

                                you flatter me by saying that only I would know to kill the cop, but its factually wrong because Lar killed the cop so ????
                                Originally posted by Vendetta21
                                Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
                                Originally posted by XelNya
                                I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
                                Originally posted by star-crossed
                                (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

                                Comment

                                Working...