TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (Game Thread)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • YoshL
    Celestial Harbor
    FFR Simfile Author
    FFR Music Producer
    • Aug 2008
    • 6156

    #3346
    Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (People have Died. D3)

    Votes from post 3082 to post 3345
    Night in 32:48:27

    ---


    Originally posted by Charu
    Only yours, for an easy price of $19.99! You too can experience the wonders of full motion rump sticking.

    Comment

    • _Zenith_
      Accuracy Player
      • Mar 2011
      • 4629

      #3347
      Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (People have Died. D3)

      Originally posted by AragakiAyase
      MML is probably the other follower
      Nah, It's me. I'm the werewolf follower.

      Followed Choof first night and could confirm he was jailkeeper

      Followed sunfan second night and got nothing

      I self voted because I'm pinned beyond belief and even if I tried to squirm my way out of it, I would still be lynched today or tomorrow, plus with mafia and myself missing all three PRs, town is pretty much secured a victory here because of the existing jailkeeper/tracker combo (cop doesn't matter as much as these two do).

      I hope nobody took my insults personally, it's all about that wolf game, friends.

      I am conceding here. :^ ) Good game, well played.





      Comment

      • botchi246
        Keepin it Real since '05
        • Mar 2005
        • 619

        #3348
        Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (People have Died. D3)

        Originally posted by Red Blaster
        I don't really care, just don't want an insta already.
        36 or so hours left..let's use them because we need them.
        Good sound thinking.

        Comment

        • botchi246
          Keepin it Real since '05
          • Mar 2005
          • 619

          #3349
          Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (People have Died. D3)

          welll fuckkkk there it is boyos

          Comment

          • _Zenith_
            Accuracy Player
            • Mar 2011
            • 4629

            #3350
            Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (People have Died. D3)

            rzr is confirmed mafia though fmpov

            botchi is nearly cleared from not being jailed imo.





            Comment

            • Red Blaster
              Bridge Burner
              • Jun 2011
              • 2040

              #3351
              Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (People have Died. D3)

              Originally posted by botchi246
              I was definitely under fire last day, so maybe this helps my case.
              This post is in regards:

              Take this with a grain of salt though cuz scum.

              now my scum reads
              This is probably another reason I find botchi to be a lower priority lynch today.
              Originally posted by hi19hi19
              edgelord Linkin Park adolescent angst music
              Originally posted by choof
              hey great contribution to the thread cucklord the exit's up in the top right of your screen, it's called "log out"
              Originally posted by Funnygurl555
              what's a milky christmas :O

              Comment

              • Red Blaster
                Bridge Burner
                • Jun 2011
                • 2040

                #3352
                Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (People have Died. D3)

                Cool
                well thanks for saving us 36 hours

                Zenith
                Originally posted by hi19hi19
                edgelord Linkin Park adolescent angst music
                Originally posted by choof
                hey great contribution to the thread cucklord the exit's up in the top right of your screen, it's called "log out"
                Originally posted by Funnygurl555
                what's a milky christmas :O

                Comment

                • _Zenith_
                  Accuracy Player
                  • Mar 2011
                  • 4629

                  #3353
                  Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (People have Died. D3)

                  Originally posted by _Zenith_
                  rzr is confirmed mafia though fmpov

                  botchi is nearly cleared from not being jailed imo.
                  besides rzr the next best guess I can come up with for confirmed mafia would be sunfan imo

                  I read his "mafia wouldn't no-kill here that would be absurd" as a wifom attempt and it's possibly working





                  Comment

                  • _Zenith_
                    Accuracy Player
                    • Mar 2011
                    • 4629

                    #3354
                    Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (People have Died. D3)

                    botchi/mml imo are the VTs





                    Comment

                    • Red Blaster
                      Bridge Burner
                      • Jun 2011
                      • 2040

                      #3355
                      Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (People have Died. D3)

                      Unless you humans still wanna sleuth?
                      unvote
                      Originally posted by hi19hi19
                      edgelord Linkin Park adolescent angst music
                      Originally posted by choof
                      hey great contribution to the thread cucklord the exit's up in the top right of your screen, it's called "log out"
                      Originally posted by Funnygurl555
                      what's a milky christmas :O

                      Comment

                      • _Zenith_
                        Accuracy Player
                        • Mar 2011
                        • 4629

                        #3356
                        Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (People have Died. D3)

                        seriously though, pummel thesunfan

                        a no-kill from mafia did happen and it was either him for smart reasons or rzr for not being here and forgetting to send a kill in





                        Comment

                        • Red Blaster
                          Bridge Burner
                          • Jun 2011
                          • 2040

                          #3357
                          Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (People have Died. D3)

                          Originally posted by _Zenith_
                          botchi/mml imo are the VTs
                          So you're outing sunfan as your partner?
                          Originally posted by hi19hi19
                          edgelord Linkin Park adolescent angst music
                          Originally posted by choof
                          hey great contribution to the thread cucklord the exit's up in the top right of your screen, it's called "log out"
                          Originally posted by Funnygurl555
                          what's a milky christmas :O

                          Comment

                          • _Zenith_
                            Accuracy Player
                            • Mar 2011
                            • 4629

                            #3358
                            Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (People have Died. D3)

                            Originally posted by Red Blaster
                            So you're outing sunfan as your partner?
                            yes :^ )

                            he's gonna be super mad and salty





                            Comment

                            • rzr
                              TWG Veteran
                              • Oct 2007
                              • 7608

                              #3359
                              Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (People have Died. D3)

                              Originally posted by _Zenith_
                              rzr is confirmed mafia though fmpov

                              botchi is nearly cleared from not being jailed imo.
                              what? I gotta die laughing here Zenith, I caught you and DBP tried targetting me and you tried targetting me - that's a clear in my book, but whatever - I'm still not salted enough yet

                              Originally posted by darkshark
                              Everyone sucks at this game. The second you think you're good is the second you stop trying to get better.
                              Originally posted by aperson
                              i had a mri the other day it was the best song i heard in years

                              Originally posted by Sprite-
                              More of a joke than the time I deleted all the credits on the site.
                              Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
                              yeah my goldfish think im a riot they do this thing where they turn upside down and float to the top of the tank

                              i guess their alcohol tolerance isnt as high as mine

                              Comment

                              • rzr
                                TWG Veteran
                                • Oct 2007
                                • 7608

                                #3360
                                Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (People have Died. D3)

                                @Zenith: the only time I ever forgot to send a night action was as a tracker lmao - you know how active I am as a wolf

                                Originally posted by darkshark
                                Everyone sucks at this game. The second you think you're good is the second you stop trying to get better.
                                Originally posted by aperson
                                i had a mri the other day it was the best song i heard in years

                                Originally posted by Sprite-
                                More of a joke than the time I deleted all the credits on the site.
                                Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
                                yeah my goldfish think im a riot they do this thing where they turn upside down and float to the top of the tank

                                i guess their alcohol tolerance isnt as high as mine

                                Comment

                                Working...