TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (Game Thread)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • rzr
    TWG Veteran
    • Oct 2007
    • 7608

    #2821
    Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (People have Died. D2)

    Originally posted by botchi246
    Yah i know he hasnt done anything yet. Im just gonna wait until EOD. If nothing happens until then, I will throw my vote on him. If the jailer misses, then two people are definitely gonna die. These last hours before EOD really need to be focused on finding dbps true partner so that we can at least be 90% sure the jailer wont miss.
    Why would scum even say this?

    Think about what we know about botchi - he is 100% town/meta read. All factors point towards his town game except for the quote wall where he had multiple posts locating DBP's tell or something.

    But if you assume botchi is scum, than I am currently reading botchi the way botchi was reading DBP. Does that make sense at all?

    In no way am I trying to defend botchi, I'm trying to help this case either solidify town's standpoint on our lynch plan, or give botchi the opportunity to scum hunt himself, like we are with DBP. It goes without saying (though evidently I have to anyway lol) the more info we gain from botchi, regardless ofa lynch plan, the more we can gauge. And I simply don't see him fabricating much right now in order to throw off town, I see self-pres. Which we all know is a trait applied to both alignments

    Originally posted by darkshark
    Everyone sucks at this game. The second you think you're good is the second you stop trying to get better.
    Originally posted by aperson
    i had a mri the other day it was the best song i heard in years

    Originally posted by Sprite-
    More of a joke than the time I deleted all the credits on the site.
    Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
    yeah my goldfish think im a riot they do this thing where they turn upside down and float to the top of the tank

    i guess their alcohol tolerance isnt as high as mine

    Comment

    • rzr
      TWG Veteran
      • Oct 2007
      • 7608

      #2822
      Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (People have Died. D2)

      Originally posted by AragakiAyase
      My POE worries me

      if I have red blaster as lock clear, zenith/lurker as near lock clear, then that means out of

      sunfan/gradiant/botchi/rzr/MML/DBP only 2 aren't wolves

      and since DBP is confirmed, 3 out of sunfan/gradiant/botchi/rzr/MML are wolves

      fuck
      Let's take into consideration sunfan/gradiant are the only two I see that could pull off some serious distancing. I'd substitute your name, AA, for mine, but you're providing enough conviction that I can confidently take both of us out of this hypothetical

      which leaves only MML, botchi, sunfan, and gradiant. Out of those 4 people who is most likely to be town? I honestly don't have that answer, but if I was forced to I would say Gradiant > MML/sunfan > botchi in order of most town to least

      Originally posted by darkshark
      Everyone sucks at this game. The second you think you're good is the second you stop trying to get better.
      Originally posted by aperson
      i had a mri the other day it was the best song i heard in years

      Originally posted by Sprite-
      More of a joke than the time I deleted all the credits on the site.
      Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
      yeah my goldfish think im a riot they do this thing where they turn upside down and float to the top of the tank

      i guess their alcohol tolerance isnt as high as mine

      Comment

      • rzr
        TWG Veteran
        • Oct 2007
        • 7608

        #2823
        Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (People have Died. D2)

        on a side note can someone go lose their fucking credits to me in the gambling hall, I haven't seen a bet in like a week

        Originally posted by darkshark
        Everyone sucks at this game. The second you think you're good is the second you stop trying to get better.
        Originally posted by aperson
        i had a mri the other day it was the best song i heard in years

        Originally posted by Sprite-
        More of a joke than the time I deleted all the credits on the site.
        Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
        yeah my goldfish think im a riot they do this thing where they turn upside down and float to the top of the tank

        i guess their alcohol tolerance isnt as high as mine

        Comment

        • rzr
          TWG Veteran
          • Oct 2007
          • 7608

          #2824
          Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (People have Died. D2)

          also hi greg

          Originally posted by darkshark
          Everyone sucks at this game. The second you think you're good is the second you stop trying to get better.
          Originally posted by aperson
          i had a mri the other day it was the best song i heard in years

          Originally posted by Sprite-
          More of a joke than the time I deleted all the credits on the site.
          Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
          yeah my goldfish think im a riot they do this thing where they turn upside down and float to the top of the tank

          i guess their alcohol tolerance isnt as high as mine

          Comment

          • rzr
            TWG Veteran
            • Oct 2007
            • 7608

            #2825
            Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (People have Died. D2)

            also also since all the ethan's and aj's and jake's and greg's are out there

            hi

            I'm Ed

            Originally posted by darkshark
            Everyone sucks at this game. The second you think you're good is the second you stop trying to get better.
            Originally posted by aperson
            i had a mri the other day it was the best song i heard in years

            Originally posted by Sprite-
            More of a joke than the time I deleted all the credits on the site.
            Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
            yeah my goldfish think im a riot they do this thing where they turn upside down and float to the top of the tank

            i guess their alcohol tolerance isnt as high as mine

            Comment

            • thesunfan
              Role Tide
              Sectional Moderator
              • May 2011
              • 10859

              #2826
              Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (People have Died. D2)

              checking in real quick before class, quick reminder to lynch DBP.

              @MML, to be honest, there is no real reason why I started a wagon on you the previous phase other than some of your posts were a bit strange to me at the time, and I wanted there to be a counterwagon to ben, who, although I was having second thoughts on, I felt was town. I did not start the wagon on you for the reason that you think, I know you do not know me or my history but I would never, and I do actually mean never, regardless of my alignment, start a wagon on someone because of that kind of information.

              I do not ever support a botchi lynch this phase, even if he claims wolf we should still lynch DBP.
              Originally posted by Vendetta21
              Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
              Originally posted by XelNya
              I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
              Originally posted by star-crossed
              (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

              Comment

              • thesunfan
                Role Tide
                Sectional Moderator
                • May 2011
                • 10859

                #2827
                Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (People have Died. D2)

                Originally posted by rzr
                also also since all the ethan's and aj's and jake's and greg's are out there

                hi

                I'm Ed
                I'll try to get into the habit of calling you Ed. PS Fiction is Edward (hence Edubardus not sure if you knew that so its good you go by Ed and not Edward)
                Originally posted by Vendetta21
                Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
                Originally posted by XelNya
                I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
                Originally posted by star-crossed
                (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

                Comment

                • thesunfan
                  Role Tide
                  Sectional Moderator
                  • May 2011
                  • 10859

                  #2828
                  Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (People have Died. D2)

                  pce
                  Originally posted by Vendetta21
                  Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
                  Originally posted by XelNya
                  I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
                  Originally posted by star-crossed
                  (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

                  Comment

                  • rzr
                    TWG Veteran
                    • Oct 2007
                    • 7608

                    #2829
                    Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (People have Died. D2)

                    Fiction = edu I knew that, soooo did not know his name was Edward haha. I prefer Eddie or Edmund, but the wife and everyone else just call me Ed

                    also sunfan is building suspect points imho

                    Originally posted by darkshark
                    Everyone sucks at this game. The second you think you're good is the second you stop trying to get better.
                    Originally posted by aperson
                    i had a mri the other day it was the best song i heard in years

                    Originally posted by Sprite-
                    More of a joke than the time I deleted all the credits on the site.
                    Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
                    yeah my goldfish think im a riot they do this thing where they turn upside down and float to the top of the tank

                    i guess their alcohol tolerance isnt as high as mine

                    Comment

                    • rzr
                      TWG Veteran
                      • Oct 2007
                      • 7608

                      #2830
                      Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (People have Died. D2)

                      hahahaha someone did actually go throw a 1k credit bet in and I snagged it

                      Originally posted by darkshark
                      Everyone sucks at this game. The second you think you're good is the second you stop trying to get better.
                      Originally posted by aperson
                      i had a mri the other day it was the best song i heard in years

                      Originally posted by Sprite-
                      More of a joke than the time I deleted all the credits on the site.
                      Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
                      yeah my goldfish think im a riot they do this thing where they turn upside down and float to the top of the tank

                      i guess their alcohol tolerance isnt as high as mine

                      Comment

                      • rzr
                        TWG Veteran
                        • Oct 2007
                        • 7608

                        #2831
                        Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (People have Died. D2)

                        Also wouldn't mind hearing Zenith's opinion on this too

                        Originally posted by darkshark
                        Everyone sucks at this game. The second you think you're good is the second you stop trying to get better.
                        Originally posted by aperson
                        i had a mri the other day it was the best song i heard in years

                        Originally posted by Sprite-
                        More of a joke than the time I deleted all the credits on the site.
                        Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
                        yeah my goldfish think im a riot they do this thing where they turn upside down and float to the top of the tank

                        i guess their alcohol tolerance isnt as high as mine

                        Comment

                        • botchi246
                          Keepin it Real since '05
                          • Mar 2005
                          • 619

                          #2832
                          Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (People have Died. D2)

                          i threw that in, and i lost. gj rzr lamo

                          Comment

                          • rzr
                            TWG Veteran
                            • Oct 2007
                            • 7608

                            #2833
                            Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (People have Died. D2)

                            no waaaaay I'll give you back half haha that's what friends are for

                            Originally posted by darkshark
                            Everyone sucks at this game. The second you think you're good is the second you stop trying to get better.
                            Originally posted by aperson
                            i had a mri the other day it was the best song i heard in years

                            Originally posted by Sprite-
                            More of a joke than the time I deleted all the credits on the site.
                            Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
                            yeah my goldfish think im a riot they do this thing where they turn upside down and float to the top of the tank

                            i guess their alcohol tolerance isnt as high as mine

                            Comment

                            • rzr
                              TWG Veteran
                              • Oct 2007
                              • 7608

                              #2834
                              Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (People have Died. D2)

                              just funny cuz I never ever win and I won 2 5k's and a couple 1k's lately - haven't lost in a few days

                              Originally posted by darkshark
                              Everyone sucks at this game. The second you think you're good is the second you stop trying to get better.
                              Originally posted by aperson
                              i had a mri the other day it was the best song i heard in years

                              Originally posted by Sprite-
                              More of a joke than the time I deleted all the credits on the site.
                              Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
                              yeah my goldfish think im a riot they do this thing where they turn upside down and float to the top of the tank

                              i guess their alcohol tolerance isnt as high as mine

                              Comment

                              • _Zenith_
                                Accuracy Player
                                • Mar 2011
                                • 4629

                                #2835
                                Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (People have Died. D2)

                                Originally posted by rzr
                                Also wouldn't mind hearing Zenith's opinion on this too
                                You want my opinion on a PoE theorycraft?





                                Comment

                                Working...