TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (Game Thread)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • thesunfan
    Role Tide
    Sectional Moderator
    • May 2011
    • 10859

    #2056
    Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (People have Died. D2)

    Originally posted by AragakiAyase
    something I only skimmed I'll read it after this post all I saw was that I was a weak town
    I think you pocketed me d0
    Originally posted by Vendetta21
    Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
    Originally posted by XelNya
    I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
    Originally posted by star-crossed
    (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

    Comment

    • AragakiAyase
      Waifus
      • Apr 2015
      • 961

      #2057
      Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (People have Died. D2)

      Originally posted by thesunfan
      I think you pocketed me d0
      how did I pocket you? I don't think I ever strongly townread you, it was a lean at most

      I can't pocket you anyways because I'm not a wolf

      pikakirby123 reincarnated





      Comment

      • _Zenith_
        Accuracy Player
        • Mar 2011
        • 4629

        #2058
        Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (People have Died. D2)

        Originally posted by thesunfan
        I think you pocketed me d0
        lmao





        Comment

        • DaBackpack
          ~ お ま ん こ ~
          • Mar 2014
          • 918

          #2059
          Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (People have Died. D2)

          Originally posted by thesunfan
          you don't seem to be reevaluating, you're gunning for people right off the bat. 100% is catching me off guard and not in a good way
          coming into the phase I didn't have any leads, this is my way of reevaluating


          Originally posted by Moogy
          no one cares
          Originally posted by TWG Dan Hedgehog
          there are 743 matches for hedgehog suicide on deviantart
          that's kind of a sad statistic

          Comment

          • AragakiAyase
            Waifus
            • Apr 2015
            • 961

            #2060
            Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (People have Died. D2)

            Originally posted by AragakiAyase
            here's where I'm at from most town to least

            choof
            zenith
            lurker

            thesunfan
            botchi
            MML

            gradiant
            rzr
            dabackpack

            there are either 3 or 4 scum in there and I'll assume for now they aren't in my top 3

            I still see dbp as a wolf who can scumhunt due to the potential presence of another scum faction
            could switch MML/gradiant they're both pretty null for me, MML is still sheeping like crazy and not doing anything

            pikakirby123 reincarnated





            Comment

            • DaBackpack
              ~ お ま ん こ ~
              • Mar 2014
              • 918

              #2061
              Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (People have Died. D2)

              AA why do you have me down there


              Originally posted by Moogy
              no one cares
              Originally posted by TWG Dan Hedgehog
              there are 743 matches for hedgehog suicide on deviantart
              that's kind of a sad statistic

              Comment

              • AragakiAyase
                Waifus
                • Apr 2015
                • 961

                #2062
                Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (People have Died. D2)

                Originally posted by DaBackpack
                AA why do you have me down there
                you haven't been reading my posts have you

                pikakirby123 reincarnated





                Comment

                • thesunfan
                  Role Tide
                  Sectional Moderator
                  • May 2011
                  • 10859

                  #2063
                  Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (People have Died. D2)

                  Originally posted by AragakiAyase
                  how did I pocket you? I don't think I ever strongly townread you, it was a lean at most

                  I can't pocket you anyways because I'm not a wolf
                  you don't have to hard townread someone to pocket them
                  last DM game I played I pocketed someone by scumreading them
                  friend I feel like this is what dlgn had to have felt like when he was talking to you.

                  I don't know if it came off as well as it did in that game but Dlgn is like, really smart. He might be one of the smartest people I've played mafia with (but sometimes, he's fucking chainsaw ANYWAYS), I thought it was really funny that he could see you as such a capable, smart player and tried to reason with you even though you were an arsonist fucker.

                  Its kind of how I feel like rn I think I'm saying some decent stuff that you're not either getting or picking up on even though I said FUCK out loud when I saw how similar your reads list was to mine (albeit I haven't reread anything yet)
                  Originally posted by Vendetta21
                  Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
                  Originally posted by XelNya
                  I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
                  Originally posted by star-crossed
                  (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

                  Comment

                  • DaBackpack
                    ~ お ま ん こ ~
                    • Mar 2014
                    • 918

                    #2064
                    Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (People have Died. D2)

                    Originally posted by AragakiAyase
                    you haven't been reading my posts have you
                    yes but they've come down to "he could also be scumhunting as a wolf"


                    Originally posted by Moogy
                    no one cares
                    Originally posted by TWG Dan Hedgehog
                    there are 743 matches for hedgehog suicide on deviantart
                    that's kind of a sad statistic

                    Comment

                    • thesunfan
                      Role Tide
                      Sectional Moderator
                      • May 2011
                      • 10859

                      #2065
                      Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (People have Died. D2)

                      Originally posted by DaBackpack
                      coming into the phase I didn't have any leads, this is my way of reevaluating
                      *cough* bullshit *cough*
                      Originally posted by Vendetta21
                      Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
                      Originally posted by XelNya
                      I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
                      Originally posted by star-crossed
                      (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

                      Comment

                      • DaBackpack
                        ~ お ま ん こ ~
                        • Mar 2014
                        • 918

                        #2066
                        Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (People have Died. D2)

                        Originally posted by thesunfan
                        *cough* bullshit *cough*
                        I literally said that earlier


                        Originally posted by Moogy
                        no one cares
                        Originally posted by TWG Dan Hedgehog
                        there are 743 matches for hedgehog suicide on deviantart
                        that's kind of a sad statistic

                        Comment

                        • thesunfan
                          Role Tide
                          Sectional Moderator
                          • May 2011
                          • 10859

                          #2067
                          Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (People have Died. D2)

                          Originally posted by DaBackpack
                          I literally said that earlier
                          make better posts and maybe I'll townread you again
                          probably not tho
                          Originally posted by Vendetta21
                          Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
                          Originally posted by XelNya
                          I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
                          Originally posted by star-crossed
                          (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

                          Comment

                          • AragakiAyase
                            Waifus
                            • Apr 2015
                            • 961

                            #2068
                            Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (People have Died. D2)

                            Originally posted by thesunfan
                            you don't have to hard townread someone to pocket them
                            last DM game I played I pocketed someone by scumreading them
                            friend I feel like this is what dlgn had to have felt like when he was talking to you.

                            I don't know if it came off as well as it did in that game but Dlgn is like, really smart. He might be one of the smartest people I've played mafia with (but sometimes, he's fucking chainsaw ANYWAYS), I thought it was really funny that he could see you as such a capable, smart player and tried to reason with you even though you were an arsonist fucker.

                            Its kind of how I feel like rn I think I'm saying some decent stuff that you're not either getting or picking up on even though I said FUCK out loud when I saw how similar your reads list was to mine (albeit I haven't reread anything yet)
                            where did you say FUck out loud? I'm still not understanding why you think I pocketed you

                            pikakirby123 reincarnated





                            Comment

                            • DaBackpack
                              ~ お ま ん こ ~
                              • Mar 2014
                              • 918

                              #2069
                              Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (People have Died. D2)

                              Originally posted by DaBackpack
                              right now I've got nothing

                              gonna have to reread people
                              and I'm been isoing people


                              Originally posted by Moogy
                              no one cares
                              Originally posted by TWG Dan Hedgehog
                              there are 743 matches for hedgehog suicide on deviantart
                              that's kind of a sad statistic

                              Comment

                              • AragakiAyase
                                Waifus
                                • Apr 2015
                                • 961

                                #2070
                                Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (People have Died. D2)

                                Originally posted by DaBackpack
                                yes but they've come down to "he could also be scumhunting as a wolf"
                                mostly a meta/gut/toneread but I said earlier on D0 that something felt off with you and it continues to feel off, this is my best explanation for it

                                sunfan is pushing better points than me at the moment but I feel good with this read

                                pikakirby123 reincarnated





                                Comment

                                Working...