TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (Game Thread)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Gradiant
    FFR's Resident Trashpanda
    FFR Simfile Author
    • Sep 2012
    • 1100

    #3481
    Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (People have Died. D3)

    cop sunfan
    jail rzr
    track mml?

    Comment

    • AragakiAyase
      Waifus
      • Apr 2015
      • 961

      #3482
      Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (People have Died. D3)

      Originally posted by Gradiant
      cop sunfan
      jail rzr
      track mml?
      I'm good with this

      pikakirby123 reincarnated





      Comment

      • AragakiAyase
        Waifus
        • Apr 2015
        • 961

        #3483
        Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (People have Died. D3)

        Originally posted by thesunfan
        people, not just you I'm not picking on just you don't think that because I'm quoting you, are forgetting that AA could've been targeted OR that lurker was doublestacked, both of which I see as infinitely more likely than a faction not sending a kill. If a faction didn't send in a kill, I hope it was a result of them not being around to send it, otherwise lolwolves
        I think this post is coming from a scum sunfan

        these assumptions assume that scum are experienced/know optimal play which may not be the case here

        I feel like his confidence that there wasn't a no kill could come from him having sent in a kill and it being on lurker or something (which would result in lol double stack)

        pikakirby123 reincarnated





        Comment

        • AragakiAyase
          Waifus
          • Apr 2015
          • 961

          #3484
          Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (People have Died. D3)

          I think it's ok to say in this scenario

          if I were a wolf in this position (last night) I'd totally consider sending in a no kill

          imagine if I had been VT, I would have been lynched pretty quickly even though a jailing + 1 kill doesn't confirm anything

          pikakirby123 reincarnated





          Comment

          • Gradiant
            FFR's Resident Trashpanda
            FFR Simfile Author
            • Sep 2012
            • 1100

            #3485
            Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (People have Died. D3)

            I want red blaster to be fine with whatever roles we're using, and then i'm good with killing zenith. don't think anybody else is going to be adding any additional information or reads.

            Comment

            • AragakiAyase
              Waifus
              • Apr 2015
              • 961

              #3486
              Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (People have Died. D3)

              Yeah same

              pikakirby123 reincarnated





              Comment

              • botchi246
                Keepin it Real since '05
                • Mar 2005
                • 619

                #3487
                Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (People have Died. D3)

                im good with copping sunfan lol wordage
                The other two are good, im just kinda worried about the other two.
                If we track mml thats all well and good but if hes scum then a pr still dies. its the same with rzr. This is a tough fricken night. We are gonna have to hope that they no kill to save all the prs. Im sure yall already thought about this.

                Comment

                • Red Blaster
                  Bridge Burner
                  • Jun 2011
                  • 2040

                  #3488
                  Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (People have Died. D3)

                  Personally I'd feel better knowing at least one of you is going into day 4 alive, if I don't jail one of you we risk losing both of you but at the same time we desperately need hard evidence on our remaining potentials.

                  Risk vs reward I guess

                  Does the risk of allowing you to get results and possibly die outweigh having more confirmed humans alive.
                  Originally posted by hi19hi19
                  edgelord Linkin Park adolescent angst music
                  Originally posted by choof
                  hey great contribution to the thread cucklord the exit's up in the top right of your screen, it's called "log out"
                  Originally posted by Funnygurl555
                  what's a milky christmas :O

                  Comment

                  • Red Blaster
                    Bridge Burner
                    • Jun 2011
                    • 2040

                    #3489
                    Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (People have Died. D3)

                    I'm thinking this is why I was left alive, I become a detriment to both of you.
                    Originally posted by hi19hi19
                    edgelord Linkin Park adolescent angst music
                    Originally posted by choof
                    hey great contribution to the thread cucklord the exit's up in the top right of your screen, it's called "log out"
                    Originally posted by Funnygurl555
                    what's a milky christmas :O

                    Comment

                    • botchi246
                      Keepin it Real since '05
                      • Mar 2005
                      • 619

                      #3490
                      Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (People have Died. D3)

                      Haha aa's posts says 911. Fitting

                      Comment

                      • Red Blaster
                        Bridge Burner
                        • Jun 2011
                        • 2040

                        #3491
                        Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (People have Died. D3)

                        Obviously if you choose to have me jail someone else I will.
                        Originally posted by hi19hi19
                        edgelord Linkin Park adolescent angst music
                        Originally posted by choof
                        hey great contribution to the thread cucklord the exit's up in the top right of your screen, it's called "log out"
                        Originally posted by Funnygurl555
                        what's a milky christmas :O

                        Comment

                        • Gradiant
                          FFR's Resident Trashpanda
                          FFR Simfile Author
                          • Sep 2012
                          • 1100

                          #3492
                          Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (People have Died. D3)

                          it all depends on if the scum either both kill one pr or if they both pick somebody not getting jailed

                          Comment

                          • Gradiant
                            FFR's Resident Trashpanda
                            FFR Simfile Author
                            • Sep 2012
                            • 1100

                            #3493
                            Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (People have Died. D3)

                            that's worded wrong

                            Comment

                            • Gradiant
                              FFR's Resident Trashpanda
                              FFR Simfile Author
                              • Sep 2012
                              • 1100

                              #3494
                              Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (People have Died. D3)

                              if they both kill the same pr or if they pick the 2 other pr's that weren't jailed.

                              Comment

                              • Gradiant
                                FFR's Resident Trashpanda
                                FFR Simfile Author
                                • Sep 2012
                                • 1100

                                #3495
                                Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (People have Died. D3)

                                if you jail me or AA, we'd both have our own selections on who we're using the role on. so you'd probably die and we'd be left with one result to go off of in the next phase?

                                Comment

                                Working...