TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (Game Thread)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • thesunfan
    Role Tide
    Sectional Moderator
    • May 2011
    • 10859

    #3421
    Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (People have Died. D3)

    Originally posted by AragakiAyase
    jailkeeper and tracker hopefully don't target the same person
    they should talk it out before EOD to prevent this from happening.
    same with you. You guys should try and prevent the crossover as much as possible.

    Tracker says "I'll check a or b"
    Jailer says "I'll jail x or y"
    Cop says "I'll check a or y"
    or something like this
    Originally posted by Vendetta21
    Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
    Originally posted by XelNya
    I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
    Originally posted by star-crossed
    (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

    Comment

    • thesunfan
      Role Tide
      Sectional Moderator
      • May 2011
      • 10859

      #3422
      Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (People have Died. D3)

      Originally posted by rzr
      Because he is! Wasn't it you that posted all those quotes between them distancing and such? Zenith tried to sell out sunfan, he tried to get me lynched, he tried to get you lynched many many times. That only leaves the PR claims and MML.
      At least for now, MML
      the way MML and rzr have been going at it feels a lot like bussing to me tbh
      Originally posted by Vendetta21
      Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
      Originally posted by XelNya
      I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
      Originally posted by star-crossed
      (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

      Comment

      • thesunfan
        Role Tide
        Sectional Moderator
        • May 2011
        • 10859

        #3423
        Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (People have Died. D3)

        Originally posted by AragakiAyase
        I feel better about botchi now
        same
        Originally posted by Vendetta21
        Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
        Originally posted by XelNya
        I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
        Originally posted by star-crossed
        (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

        Comment

        • thesunfan
          Role Tide
          Sectional Moderator
          • May 2011
          • 10859

          #3424
          Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (People have Died. D3)

          Originally posted by rzr
          Why would there only be one kill if Red Blaster jailed AA, and sunfan as scum, and a remaining faction as scum means..

          the remaining faction, meaning Zenith (at least) had to send a kill, and one was either cancelled or did not get sent

          Who would not send a kill? Sunfan? I don't buy that............
          people, not just you I'm not picking on just you don't think that because I'm quoting you, are forgetting that AA could've been targeted OR that lurker was doublestacked, both of which I see as infinitely more likely than a faction not sending a kill. If a faction didn't send in a kill, I hope it was a result of them not being around to send it, otherwise lolwolves
          Originally posted by Vendetta21
          Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
          Originally posted by XelNya
          I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
          Originally posted by star-crossed
          (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

          Comment

          • _Zenith_
            Accuracy Player
            • Mar 2011
            • 4629

            #3425
            Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (People have Died. D3)

            Originally posted by rzr
            I thought he admitted to Charu kill? Or at least in addition lol
            I admitted both kills, they were both mine

            I was garbage at hunting PRs this time around :^ (





            Comment

            • thesunfan
              Role Tide
              Sectional Moderator
              • May 2011
              • 10859

              #3426
              Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (People have Died. D3)

              I've not done much thinking about whether or not killing Zenith is a good idea here, but I think that we'll have to, for the same reason that we had to kill DBP.

              Gonna see if I can iso botchi or MML before I have to leave for my next class.
              Originally posted by Vendetta21
              Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
              Originally posted by XelNya
              I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
              Originally posted by star-crossed
              (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

              Comment

              • thesunfan
                Role Tide
                Sectional Moderator
                • May 2011
                • 10859

                #3427
                Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (People have Died. D3)

                actually, I'm going to start rereading before anything else
                Originally posted by Vendetta21
                Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
                Originally posted by XelNya
                I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
                Originally posted by star-crossed
                (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

                Comment

                • _Zenith_
                  Accuracy Player
                  • Mar 2011
                  • 4629

                  #3428
                  Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (People have Died. D3)

                  Originally posted by thesunfan
                  I've not done much thinking about whether or not killing Zenith is a good idea here, but I think that we'll have to, for the same reason that we had to kill DBP.

                  Gonna see if I can iso botchi or MML before I have to leave for my next class.
                  The most optimal imo is to kill DBP's partner

                  there would only be 1 nightkill if that happens and it provides much greater chances with jailkeeping and tracking cop





                  Comment

                  • _Zenith_
                    Accuracy Player
                    • Mar 2011
                    • 4629

                    #3429
                    Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (People have Died. D3)

                    Originally posted by _Zenith_
                    The most optimal imo is to kill DBP's partner

                    there would only be 1 nightkill if that happens and it provides much greater chances with jailkeeping and tracking cop
                    along with cop*





                    Comment

                    • thesunfan
                      Role Tide
                      Sectional Moderator
                      • May 2011
                      • 10859

                      #3430
                      Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (People have Died. D3)

                      but see now we don't \know\ who it is and we're kinda fucked if we try to kill someone that isn't you and they aren't exactly the mafia goon

                      also Xel did a good job breaking his meta in the earlygame too fuck
                      Is there anyone else that decided to turn over a new leaf before this game began??????
                      Originally posted by Vendetta21
                      Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
                      Originally posted by XelNya
                      I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
                      Originally posted by star-crossed
                      (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

                      Comment

                      • AragakiAyase
                        Waifus
                        • Apr 2015
                        • 961

                        #3431
                        Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (People have Died. D3)

                        Originally posted by thesunfan
                        they should talk it out before EOD to prevent this from happening.
                        same with you. You guys should try and prevent the crossover as much as possible.

                        Tracker says "I'll check a or b"
                        Jailer says "I'll jail x or y"
                        Cop says "I'll check a or y"
                        or something like this
                        I don't need to coordinate because I get results as long as I'm not jailed

                        jailer/tracker can work it out

                        pikakirby123 reincarnated





                        Comment

                        • _Zenith_
                          Accuracy Player
                          • Mar 2011
                          • 4629

                          #3432
                          Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (People have Died. D3)

                          I'm gonna be taking I think a 2-3 game break after this ends. I like taking breaks because it gives me opportunity to take a breather, reread some games, and try to adjust accordingly.

                          Again I hope nobody took anything personal I said, my wolf games I use a lot of insults so it was just part of the meta. Though I was legitimately mad a few times.





                          Comment

                          • thesunfan
                            Role Tide
                            Sectional Moderator
                            • May 2011
                            • 10859

                            #3433
                            Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (People have Died. D3)

                            yes, but its not useful if you get a redcheck on the person that the tracker also saw make a nightkill. Although, with 5 (4 for since Jake already tracked me) people to choose from I think there has to be some overlap unfortunately.
                            Originally posted by Vendetta21
                            Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
                            Originally posted by XelNya
                            I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
                            Originally posted by star-crossed
                            (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

                            Comment

                            • thesunfan
                              Role Tide
                              Sectional Moderator
                              • May 2011
                              • 10859

                              #3434
                              Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (People have Died. D3)

                              well, I guess Jake *can* track me again if he wants, so he technically has 5 as well.
                              Originally posted by Vendetta21
                              Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
                              Originally posted by XelNya
                              I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
                              Originally posted by star-crossed
                              (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

                              Comment

                              • thesunfan
                                Role Tide
                                Sectional Moderator
                                • May 2011
                                • 10859

                                #3435
                                Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (People have Died. D3)

                                Anyways, I didn't get too far in my reread, I'll finish it tonight when I can.
                                Originally posted by Vendetta21
                                Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
                                Originally posted by XelNya
                                I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
                                Originally posted by star-crossed
                                (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

                                Comment

                                Working...