TWG CXXII - Welcome to Disboard~

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • j-rodd123
    End of the road
    • Oct 2006
    • 3692

    #1381
    Re: TWG CXXII - Welcome to Disboard~

    so basically all of the obvious combinations that don't involve urself

    Originally posted by FictionJunction
    wow

    Comment

    • DarkManticoreX2
      TWG Overlord
      • Apr 2005
      • 7355

      #1382
      Re: TWG CXXII - Welcome to Disboard~

      you know putting together 3 wolf teams might be kinda hard if the wolves didnt recruit the traitor right?
      AAA's = 800

      Originally posted by V
      Manti, I apologize for insulting you. Let the record show that I am a prickass douche, and not only that, but that I am a terrible player.

      Comment

      • thesunfan
        Role Tide
        Sectional Moderator
        • May 2011
        • 10859

        #1383
        Re: TWG CXXII - Welcome to Disboard~

        since I'm reading RB as pretty human and this is only a bad play if Fic is also a role, gonna go ahead and claim here, I'm the real BG, which is why I responded to James in the way I did. The question becomes whether or not fic is a wolf... if he's a wolf the game is basically over if he's with manti.

        Hesitation with claiming came from a combination of not wanting to out if I had to as well as seeing what other roles might be out there for me to get a save on tonight.

        FWIW, saved DBP night 1 and RB last night.

        so yeah Fic's either a role or a wolf imo. If he's vt then DBP is basically pseudo confirmed as real cop and we lynch Manti.

        I had a hard time deciding whether or not to wait but with RB's vote on DBP the game's basically already over unless RB's a wolf with Manti which isn't what I'm reading the situation as and that will become apparently over time, I think.

        But yeah based on role claims alone DBP is probably real here.
        Originally posted by Vendetta21
        Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
        Originally posted by XelNya
        I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
        Originally posted by star-crossed
        (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

        Comment

        • thesunfan
          Role Tide
          Sectional Moderator
          • May 2011
          • 10859

          #1384
          Re: TWG CXXII - Welcome to Disboard~

          so yeah I either just did something really dumb or prolonged the game another day
          Originally posted by Vendetta21
          Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
          Originally posted by XelNya
          I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
          Originally posted by star-crossed
          (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

          Comment

          • j-rodd123
            End of the road
            • Oct 2006
            • 3692

            #1385
            Re: TWG CXXII - Welcome to Disboard~

            so with that claim fiction is gonna claim a role 100% of the time here, nice

            Originally posted by FictionJunction
            wow

            Comment

            • James May
              FFR Player
              • Oct 2012
              • 3817

              #1386
              Re: TWG CXXII - Welcome to Disboard~

              My gut tells me Manti but this is hurting my head so fucking much...

              If I am wrong...
              Manti

              If we lose, sorry guys ;_;
              bananas


              Comment

              • thesunfan
                Role Tide
                Sectional Moderator
                • May 2011
                • 10859

                #1387
                Re: TWG CXXII - Welcome to Disboard~

                not necessarily
                he could be VT here and the team is something like Manti, RB (as the traitor) and j-rodd
                Originally posted by Vendetta21
                Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
                Originally posted by XelNya
                I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
                Originally posted by star-crossed
                (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

                Comment

                • thesunfan
                  Role Tide
                  Sectional Moderator
                  • May 2011
                  • 10859

                  #1388
                  Re: TWG CXXII - Welcome to Disboard~

                  also James could be in there
                  Originally posted by Vendetta21
                  Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
                  Originally posted by XelNya
                  I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
                  Originally posted by star-crossed
                  (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

                  Comment

                  • thesunfan
                    Role Tide
                    Sectional Moderator
                    • May 2011
                    • 10859

                    #1389
                    Re: TWG CXXII - Welcome to Disboard~

                    you realize why I had to claim though, right? If fic's a wolf then the game is already over b/c of the votes on DBP
                    Originally posted by Vendetta21
                    Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
                    Originally posted by XelNya
                    I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
                    Originally posted by star-crossed
                    (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

                    Comment

                    • Charu
                      Snivy! Dohoho!
                      FFR Simfile Author
                      • Mar 2006
                      • 6207

                      #1390
                      Re: TWG CXXII - Welcome to Disboard~

                      Originally posted by thesunfan
                      since I'm reading RB as pretty human and this is only a bad play if Fic is also a role, gonna go ahead and claim here, I'm the real BG, which is why I responded to James in the way I did. The question becomes whether or not fic is a wolf... if he's a wolf the game is basically over if he's with manti.

                      Hesitation with claiming came from a combination of not wanting to out if I had to as well as seeing what other roles might be out there for me to get a save on tonight.

                      FWIW, saved DBP night 1 and RB last night.

                      so yeah Fic's either a role or a wolf imo. If he's vt then DBP is basically pseudo confirmed as real cop and we lynch Manti.

                      I had a hard time deciding whether or not to wait but with RB's vote on DBP the game's basically already over unless RB's a wolf with Manti which isn't what I'm reading the situation as and that will become apparently over time, I think.

                      But yeah based on role claims alone DBP is probably real here.
                      HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

                      I was not expecting that, thanks for taking a million years to say something. No brownie points for you.


                      Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
                      Charu the red-nosed Snivy
                      Had a very shiny nose
                      And if you ever saw it
                      You could even say it glows

                      All of the other Snivies
                      Used to laugh and call him names
                      They never let poor Charu
                      Join in any Snivy games

                      (Click the arrow to see the rest)


                      Originally posted by Vendetta21
                      All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

                      Comment

                      • Charu
                        Snivy! Dohoho!
                        FFR Simfile Author
                        • Mar 2006
                        • 6207

                        #1391
                        Re: TWG CXXII - Welcome to Disboard~

                        Get screen stretched.


                        Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
                        Charu the red-nosed Snivy
                        Had a very shiny nose
                        And if you ever saw it
                        You could even say it glows

                        All of the other Snivies
                        Used to laugh and call him names
                        They never let poor Charu
                        Join in any Snivy games

                        (Click the arrow to see the rest)


                        Originally posted by Vendetta21
                        All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

                        Comment

                        • j-rodd123
                          End of the road
                          • Oct 2006
                          • 3692

                          #1392
                          Re: TWG CXXII - Welcome to Disboard~

                          nvm 0 mods=2 PRs

                          if he claims VT manti is lock wolf though

                          Originally posted by FictionJunction
                          wow

                          Comment

                          • thesunfan
                            Role Tide
                            Sectional Moderator
                            • May 2011
                            • 10859

                            #1393
                            Re: TWG CXXII - Welcome to Disboard~

                            yeah
                            Originally posted by Vendetta21
                            Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
                            Originally posted by XelNya
                            I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
                            Originally posted by star-crossed
                            (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

                            Comment

                            • James May
                              FFR Player
                              • Oct 2012
                              • 3817

                              #1394
                              Re: TWG CXXII - Welcome to Disboard~

                              Wait...I was right on BG being in this game...
                              bananas


                              Comment

                              • thesunfan
                                Role Tide
                                Sectional Moderator
                                • May 2011
                                • 10859

                                #1395
                                Re: TWG CXXII - Welcome to Disboard~

                                Originally posted by Charu
                                HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

                                I was not expecting that, thanks for taking a million years to say something. No brownie points for you.
                                savey-man is a role best played in the dark
                                Originally posted by Vendetta21
                                Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
                                Originally posted by XelNya
                                I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
                                Originally posted by star-crossed
                                (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

                                Comment

                                Working...