TWG CXXII - Welcome to Disboard~

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • psychoangel691
    Retired Staff
    FFR Simfile Author
    • Dec 2004
    • 10438

    #481
    Re: TWG CXXII - Welcome to Disboard~

    Originally posted by Charu
    Sounds lazy, lets go Captain Hook route again.
    says the person who's been shitposting most of the game. That's helpful too right?
    Originally posted by Charu
    My dick is good, thank you very much. It gets love and attention no matter what <3 <3 <3
    Originally posted by DaBackpack
    also a fucking helicopter is the absolute last place I'd go to find out how big my dick is
    Originally posted by Shadow_God_10
    Dawg you don't even know. It's so fuckin' small I can use a pen cap to jack off

    Originally posted by hi19hi19
    yeah I'mma go for the Rave7 route she's just perfect, stiff on the top, thin in the middle, and has a BIG THICC END that I can just jack on all night UwU best girl

    Comment

    • Charu
      Snivy! Dohoho!
      FFR Simfile Author
      • Mar 2006
      • 6207

      #482
      Re: TWG CXXII - Welcome to Disboard~

      Definitely.

      Except I think of it as chocolate posting, mmm.


      Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
      Charu the red-nosed Snivy
      Had a very shiny nose
      And if you ever saw it
      You could even say it glows

      All of the other Snivies
      Used to laugh and call him names
      They never let poor Charu
      Join in any Snivy games

      (Click the arrow to see the rest)


      Originally posted by Vendetta21
      All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

      Comment

      • psychoangel691
        Retired Staff
        FFR Simfile Author
        • Dec 2004
        • 10438

        #483
        Re: TWG CXXII - Welcome to Disboard~

        I have a mountain of classwork I have to do or I'm going to fail. Not going to allow myself to get sucked in to this right now. I'll be back at EOD. If you all really feel like me being busy is a good reason to kill me then go for it.
        Originally posted by Charu
        My dick is good, thank you very much. It gets love and attention no matter what <3 <3 <3
        Originally posted by DaBackpack
        also a fucking helicopter is the absolute last place I'd go to find out how big my dick is
        Originally posted by Shadow_God_10
        Dawg you don't even know. It's so fuckin' small I can use a pen cap to jack off

        Originally posted by hi19hi19
        yeah I'mma go for the Rave7 route she's just perfect, stiff on the top, thin in the middle, and has a BIG THICC END that I can just jack on all night UwU best girl

        Comment

        • Charu
          Snivy! Dohoho!
          FFR Simfile Author
          • Mar 2006
          • 6207

          #484
          Re: TWG CXXII - Welcome to Disboard~

          lol k


          Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
          Charu the red-nosed Snivy
          Had a very shiny nose
          And if you ever saw it
          You could even say it glows

          All of the other Snivies
          Used to laugh and call him names
          They never let poor Charu
          Join in any Snivy games

          (Click the arrow to see the rest)


          Originally posted by Vendetta21
          All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

          Comment

          • FictionJunction
            FFR Player
            • Nov 2006
            • 3843

            #485
            Re: TWG CXXII - Welcome to Disboard~

            manti is red btw
            Originally posted by j-rodd123
            wow

            Comment

            • Vendetta21
              Sectional Moderator
              Sectional Moderator
              • Aug 2006
              • 2745

              #486
              Re: TWG CXXII - Welcome to Disboard~

              yeah most definitely isnt a villagery day 1 entrance for him

              Comment

              • DarkManticoreX2
                TWG Overlord
                • Apr 2005
                • 7355

                #487
                Re: TWG CXXII - Welcome to Disboard~

                No i'm not, go away fic.

                @ thread, here's a votecount for when DBP came out.

                (4) - dbp - Psycho/Vic/Pop/V
                (2) - Psycho - DBP/Red Blaster
                (1) - James - J-rodd
                (1) - Pop - Sunfan

                No votes - Me, James (unvote), Charu, Fiction.

                The only motion in the thread during the moment was towards lynching DBP, So I can see the reasoning behind coming out. Dunno if I buy the "nervous freakout" excuse though. I'm kinda sick of seeing this come from vets.
                AAA's = 800

                Originally posted by V
                Manti, I apologize for insulting you. Let the record show that I am a prickass douche, and not only that, but that I am a terrible player.

                Comment

                • Vendetta21
                  Sectional Moderator
                  Sectional Moderator
                  • Aug 2006
                  • 2745

                  #488
                  Re: TWG CXXII - Welcome to Disboard~

                  i have no idea how you are moving towards a lynch candidate right now

                  Comment

                  • Vendetta21
                    Sectional Moderator
                    Sectional Moderator
                    • Aug 2006
                    • 2745

                    #489
                    Re: TWG CXXII - Welcome to Disboard~

                    @pop my day 1 villa read was on his lumphobo vote rofl

                    Comment

                    • DaBackpack
                      ~ お ま ん こ ~
                      • Mar 2014
                      • 918

                      #490
                      Re: TWG CXXII - Welcome to Disboard~

                      I was not in a good state of mind last night, I got way too heated, and I felt more pressure to stay alive as a blue

                      That's not your fault V


                      Originally posted by Moogy
                      no one cares
                      Originally posted by TWG Dan Hedgehog
                      there are 743 matches for hedgehog suicide on deviantart
                      that's kind of a sad statistic

                      Comment

                      • Vendetta21
                        Sectional Moderator
                        Sectional Moderator
                        • Aug 2006
                        • 2745

                        #491
                        Re: TWG CXXII - Welcome to Disboard~

                        at the time i was trying to control the tempo of the thread by stating that hidden read and seeing if anyone would strike against manti or even acknowledge his lack of posting when there was a villager read on him

                        but my read on him was totally bad since it was a joke vote

                        Comment

                        • DarkManticoreX2
                          TWG Overlord
                          • Apr 2005
                          • 7355

                          #492
                          Re: TWG CXXII - Welcome to Disboard~

                          Limiting the implosion of the human team comes before setting my lynch target.

                          Leaning towards Pop for #commentary mode.
                          AAA's = 800

                          Originally posted by V
                          Manti, I apologize for insulting you. Let the record show that I am a prickass douche, and not only that, but that I am a terrible player.

                          Comment

                          • Red Blaster
                            Bridge Burner
                            • Jun 2011
                            • 2040

                            #493
                            Re: TWG CXXII - Welcome to Disboard~

                            Originally posted by DarkManticoreX2
                            No i'm not, go away fic.

                            @ thread, here's a votecount for when DBP came out.

                            (4) - dbp - Psycho/Vic/Pop/V
                            (2) - Psycho - DBP/Red Blaster
                            (1) - James - J-rodd
                            (1) - Pop - Sunfan

                            No votes - Me, James (unvote), Charu, Fiction.
                            Wasn't the vote almost unanimously Jame's? I swear I saw a votecount where he had like 5 votes.
                            Originally posted by hi19hi19
                            edgelord Linkin Park adolescent angst music
                            Originally posted by choof
                            hey great contribution to the thread cucklord the exit's up in the top right of your screen, it's called "log out"
                            Originally posted by Funnygurl555
                            what's a milky christmas :O

                            Comment

                            • Red Blaster
                              Bridge Burner
                              • Jun 2011
                              • 2040

                              #494
                              Re: TWG CXXII - Welcome to Disboard~

                              Originally posted by YoshL
                              3 to insta currently
                              (4) James May - j-rodd123, dabackpack, Viccica, Vendetta21
                              (1) dabackpack - MrPopadopalis25
                              (1) MrPopadopalis25 - thesunfan
                              (2) psychoangel691 - Red Blaster, FictionJunction

                              (3) unvote - psychoangel691, James May, DarkManticoreX2
                              (1) no vote - Charu
                              See.
                              Originally posted by hi19hi19
                              edgelord Linkin Park adolescent angst music
                              Originally posted by choof
                              hey great contribution to the thread cucklord the exit's up in the top right of your screen, it's called "log out"
                              Originally posted by Funnygurl555
                              what's a milky christmas :O

                              Comment

                              • DarkManticoreX2
                                TWG Overlord
                                • Apr 2005
                                • 7355

                                #495
                                Re: TWG CXXII - Welcome to Disboard~

                                Originally posted by DaBackpack
                                also I totally forgot about psychoangel, I haven't even seen her name at the Active Users thing this game I think, is she busy this weeekend?
                                Originally posted by Vendetta21
                                Hey manticore come weigh in on DBP and maybe other things but I'll keep my requests of you small at first
                                Originally posted by Red Blaster
                                Wasn't the vote almost unanimously Jame's? I swear I saw a votecount where he had like 5 votes.
                                Currently yes, the votecount is predominatley on james.

                                That votecount is when DBP came out as the cop late last night.
                                AAA's = 800

                                Originally posted by V
                                Manti, I apologize for insulting you. Let the record show that I am a prickass douche, and not only that, but that I am a terrible player.

                                Comment

                                Working...