TWG CXXII - Welcome to Disboard~

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • thesunfan
    Role Tide
    Sectional Moderator
    • May 2011
    • 10859

    #1396
    Re: TWG CXXII - Welcome to Disboard~

    Originally posted by James May
    Wait...I was right on BG being in this game...
    through terrible reasoning don't boast about it you got lucky
    Originally posted by Vendetta21
    Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
    Originally posted by XelNya
    I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
    Originally posted by star-crossed
    (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

    Comment

    • thesunfan
      Role Tide
      Sectional Moderator
      • May 2011
      • 10859

      #1397
      Re: TWG CXXII - Welcome to Disboard~

      both DBP and Manti are frozen
      nice
      Originally posted by Vendetta21
      Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
      Originally posted by XelNya
      I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
      Originally posted by star-crossed
      (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

      Comment

      • Charu
        Snivy! Dohoho!
        FFR Simfile Author
        • Mar 2006
        • 6207

        #1398
        Re: TWG CXXII - Welcome to Disboard~

        I wanna live in a world where Manti is the wolf, you block backpack, and he delivers the good word next day.

        Lets make that happen, thx


        Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
        Charu the red-nosed Snivy
        Had a very shiny nose
        And if you ever saw it
        You could even say it glows

        All of the other Snivies
        Used to laugh and call him names
        They never let poor Charu
        Join in any Snivy games

        (Click the arrow to see the rest)


        Originally posted by Vendetta21
        All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

        Comment

        • j-rodd123
          End of the road
          • Oct 2006
          • 3692

          #1399
          Re: TWG CXXII - Welcome to Disboard~

          Originally posted by thesunfan
          not necessarily
          he could be VT here and the team is something like Manti, RB (as the traitor) and j-rodd
          RB couldnt be the traitor if DBP seered him

          Originally posted by FictionJunction
          wow

          Comment

          • Charu
            Snivy! Dohoho!
            FFR Simfile Author
            • Mar 2006
            • 6207

            #1400
            Re: TWG CXXII - Welcome to Disboard~

            Originally posted by Charu
            you block backpack
            Oops, I mean guard.


            Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
            Charu the red-nosed Snivy
            Had a very shiny nose
            And if you ever saw it
            You could even say it glows

            All of the other Snivies
            Used to laugh and call him names
            They never let poor Charu
            Join in any Snivy games

            (Click the arrow to see the rest)


            Originally posted by Vendetta21
            All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

            Comment

            • thesunfan
              Role Tide
              Sectional Moderator
              • May 2011
              • 10859

              #1401
              Re: TWG CXXII - Welcome to Disboard~

              also in this situation RB is either the traitor or VT
              Originally posted by Vendetta21
              Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
              Originally posted by XelNya
              I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
              Originally posted by star-crossed
              (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

              Comment

              • thesunfan
                Role Tide
                Sectional Moderator
                • May 2011
                • 10859

                #1402
                Re: TWG CXXII - Welcome to Disboard~

                Originally posted by j-rodd123
                RB couldnt be the traitor if DBP seered him
                he gets goon and not-goon as a result if he's real
                traitor isn't a goon
                Originally posted by Vendetta21
                Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
                Originally posted by XelNya
                I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
                Originally posted by star-crossed
                (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

                Comment

                • j-rodd123
                  End of the road
                  • Oct 2006
                  • 3692

                  #1403
                  Re: TWG CXXII - Welcome to Disboard~

                  so manti is 3 from insta and DBP is 2 from insta because of the phantom

                  Originally posted by FictionJunction
                  wow

                  Comment

                  • DarkManticoreX2
                    TWG Overlord
                    • Apr 2005
                    • 7355

                    #1404
                    Re: TWG CXXII - Welcome to Disboard~

                    I'm okay with this, but now I'm uncomfortable James might be a wolf role cop.

                    How would VT James know there is a BG? I'm confused.
                    AAA's = 800

                    Originally posted by V
                    Manti, I apologize for insulting you. Let the record show that I am a prickass douche, and not only that, but that I am a terrible player.

                    Comment

                    • Charu
                      Snivy! Dohoho!
                      FFR Simfile Author
                      • Mar 2006
                      • 6207

                      #1405
                      Re: TWG CXXII - Welcome to Disboard~

                      Pretty confident with Red Blaster being human here folks, no worries. The way he's interacted with everyone screams of new player + paranoid human.


                      Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
                      Charu the red-nosed Snivy
                      Had a very shiny nose
                      And if you ever saw it
                      You could even say it glows

                      All of the other Snivies
                      Used to laugh and call him names
                      They never let poor Charu
                      Join in any Snivy games

                      (Click the arrow to see the rest)


                      Originally posted by Vendetta21
                      All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

                      Comment

                      • j-rodd123
                        End of the road
                        • Oct 2006
                        • 3692

                        #1406
                        Re: TWG CXXII - Welcome to Disboard~

                        Originally posted by thesunfan
                        he gets goon and not-goon as a result if he's real
                        traitor isn't a goon
                        oh, well this wouldnt happen with a seer

                        Originally posted by FictionJunction
                        wow

                        Comment

                        • Charu
                          Snivy! Dohoho!
                          FFR Simfile Author
                          • Mar 2006
                          • 6207

                          #1407
                          Re: TWG CXXII - Welcome to Disboard~

                          Originally posted by DarkManticoreX2
                          I'm okay with this, but now I'm uncomfortable James might be a wolf role cop.

                          How would VT James know there is a BG? I'm confused.
                          Nice grasping for accusations.

                          I believe I went over this on the start of Day 2.

                          I mentioned why would the goon cop be alive still when James was harping on him like a mad man.

                          Easy, they weren't worried at all about the goon cop looking at James.


                          Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
                          Charu the red-nosed Snivy
                          Had a very shiny nose
                          And if you ever saw it
                          You could even say it glows

                          All of the other Snivies
                          Used to laugh and call him names
                          They never let poor Charu
                          Join in any Snivy games

                          (Click the arrow to see the rest)


                          Originally posted by Vendetta21
                          All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

                          Comment

                          • Charu
                            Snivy! Dohoho!
                            FFR Simfile Author
                            • Mar 2006
                            • 6207

                            #1408
                            Re: TWG CXXII - Welcome to Disboard~

                            Kind of happy with this news myself. Lets have fiction come here and have him claim he's the body guard.

                            That would be fun, except he absolutely did nothing this game, so it's like, lmao, rekt.

                            PS, if humans ultimately lose this, I'm blaming fiction, js.


                            Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
                            Charu the red-nosed Snivy
                            Had a very shiny nose
                            And if you ever saw it
                            You could even say it glows

                            All of the other Snivies
                            Used to laugh and call him names
                            They never let poor Charu
                            Join in any Snivy games

                            (Click the arrow to see the rest)


                            Originally posted by Vendetta21
                            All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

                            Comment

                            • j-rodd123
                              End of the road
                              • Oct 2006
                              • 3692

                              #1409
                              Re: TWG CXXII - Welcome to Disboard~

                              i just typed out both of them in twgv tags and almost pressed quick reply for each but chickened out

                              Originally posted by FictionJunction
                              wow

                              Comment

                              • j-rodd123
                                End of the road
                                • Oct 2006
                                • 3692

                                #1410
                                Re: TWG CXXII - Welcome to Disboard~

                                also thesunfan/manti is still definitely a real possibility

                                Originally posted by FictionJunction
                                wow

                                Comment

                                Working...