TWG CXXII - Welcome to Disboard~

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Charu
    Snivy! Dohoho!
    FFR Simfile Author
    • Mar 2006
    • 6207

    #1441
    Re: TWG CXXII - Welcome to Disboard~

    Lets go, grande finale.


    Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
    Charu the red-nosed Snivy
    Had a very shiny nose
    And if you ever saw it
    You could even say it glows

    All of the other Snivies
    Used to laugh and call him names
    They never let poor Charu
    Join in any Snivy games

    (Click the arrow to see the rest)


    Originally posted by Vendetta21
    All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

    Comment

    • Charu
      Snivy! Dohoho!
      FFR Simfile Author
      • Mar 2006
      • 6207

      #1442
      Re: TWG CXXII - Welcome to Disboard~

      Any last words, Mr. Manti-Wolf?


      Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
      Charu the red-nosed Snivy
      Had a very shiny nose
      And if you ever saw it
      You could even say it glows

      All of the other Snivies
      Used to laugh and call him names
      They never let poor Charu
      Join in any Snivy games

      (Click the arrow to see the rest)


      Originally posted by Vendetta21
      All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

      Comment

      • YoshL
        Celestial Harbor
        FFR Simfile Author
        FFR Music Producer
        • Aug 2008
        • 6156

        #1443
        Re: TWG CXXII - Welcome to Disboard~

        (4) Manti - DaBackpack, James May, Charu, j-rodd123
        (2.000001) DaBackpack - PHANTOM, Manti, Red Blaster
        (1) Charu - James May

        (2) Phantom - thesunfan, FictionJunction
        Last edited by YoshL; 09-8-2014, 05:41 PM.


        Originally posted by Charu
        Only yours, for an easy price of $19.99! You too can experience the wonders of full motion rump sticking.

        Comment

        • j-rodd123
          End of the road
          • Oct 2006
          • 3692

          #1444
          Re: TWG CXXII - Welcome to Disboard~

          i dont even really wanna play this game anymore, and if manti is a wolf and i die overnight, seriously look at sunfan

          Originally posted by FictionJunction
          wow

          Comment

          • thesunfan
            Role Tide
            Sectional Moderator
            • May 2011
            • 10859

            #1445
            Re: TWG CXXII - Welcome to Disboard~

            j-rodd being on the wagon after not pressuring makes me feel better
            but I think we should still wait

            God Fic's got his hands full when he opens the thread
            Originally posted by Vendetta21
            Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
            Originally posted by XelNya
            I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
            Originally posted by star-crossed
            (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

            Comment

            • DarkManticoreX2
              TWG Overlord
              • Apr 2005
              • 7355

              #1446
              Re: TWG CXXII - Welcome to Disboard~

              I don't know what else to do.

              There is a fake seer in this game and I've done everything I can to prove he's fake. Backpack has DONE NOTHING TO SUPPORT HIS SIDE
              AAA's = 800

              Originally posted by V
              Manti, I apologize for insulting you. Let the record show that I am a prickass douche, and not only that, but that I am a terrible player.

              Comment

              • thesunfan
                Role Tide
                Sectional Moderator
                • May 2011
                • 10859

                #1447
                Re: TWG CXXII - Welcome to Disboard~

                I agree
                Originally posted by Vendetta21
                Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
                Originally posted by XelNya
                I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
                Originally posted by star-crossed
                (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

                Comment

                • j-rodd123
                  End of the road
                  • Oct 2006
                  • 3692

                  #1448
                  Re: TWG CXXII - Welcome to Disboard~

                  i anticipate fiction is gonna come and claim a role and vote manti

                  Originally posted by FictionJunction
                  wow

                  Comment

                  • j-rodd123
                    End of the road
                    • Oct 2006
                    • 3692

                    #1449
                    Re: TWG CXXII - Welcome to Disboard~

                    DBP not manti obv

                    Originally posted by FictionJunction
                    wow

                    Comment

                    • thesunfan
                      Role Tide
                      Sectional Moderator
                      • May 2011
                      • 10859

                      #1450
                      Re: TWG CXXII - Welcome to Disboard~

                      j-rodd I appreciate the paranoia here but I would never bus Manti like this I think I also could've rush-voted for the win earlier if I'm not mistaken if that was the case?
                      Originally posted by Vendetta21
                      Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
                      Originally posted by XelNya
                      I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
                      Originally posted by star-crossed
                      (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

                      Comment

                      • DaBackpack
                        ~ お ま ん こ ~
                        • Mar 2014
                        • 918

                        #1451
                        Re: TWG CXXII - Welcome to Disboard~

                        I'm back from my meeting, here's an example of something that could have happened. Let's assume that Manti is an active voice in the wolf decision process.

                        Originally posted by DarkManticoreX2
                        [twgvote]James May[/twgvote]

                        It's been said already, but you don't lynch the cop the day he comes out. Re-read the thread, When dbp got those two quick votes, It felt like he was close to instalynch. He had been receiving votes all throughout the day, and probably felt the same way. (I'm going to do a votecount up to there when i re-read again).

                        That being said, James, you voted for DBP twice after he came out. This seems like a complete unwillingness to accept DBP is a cop.

                        Back off for the moment. If DBP is a wolf claiming cop it'll get delt with after he doesn't die during the night.
                        Manti sets up for lynching me the next day. He recognizes how weak my claim sounds to others. "If he doesn't die tonight, we'll lynch him tomorrow." James May agrees to this on the basis I die on D1.

                        Manti here addresses James May, saying that it was bad that he would refuse to believe I was a cop (in addition to other comments thrown by others at James May at the time.) He wanted to bait me into seering James May for the night so I would provide harmless information. Over the night, I would be useless.

                        Vendetta dies in the night. Why? Vendetta was the most aggressive on me during the day. The wolves wanted to set up an easy lynch on me by eliminating the biggest voice against me.

                        Originally posted by DarkManticoreX2
                        Also I don't think we should be just passing on DBP today. There is the possibility of a Bodyguard, and dbp didn't telegraph his seering. Wolves should have tried to kill him over a good veterean.

                        I mean V can push someone into a hole, and probably get them lynched. Keyword Probably.
                        A seer can go straight up "you're red" and lynch you.
                        This is the first serious mention of lynching me on Day 1. (Others, including Vic and Sunfan, had noted that it was strange that I had survived, but said I wasn't a strong target.) But others do not follow, so this line of reasoning is dropped.

                        A town is lynched anyway. It's close, a KitB. So then what should happen?

                        If there is a mislynch during the next day, then the wolves can win during the next night kill. (Assuming no vigilante.) The wolves need to ensure that a town is lynched.
                        A seer should not live two nights after claiming. Therefore, if the seer lives, most of the attention will be on him and the fate of the game will depend on others' trust of him.

                        A ready defense is "I always kill blues when I'm a wolf".

                        But why not kill the seer here? What if he seers Manti?

                        If the seer dies when Manti is the second KitB target, then it's seen by some as hiding from the seer's results. After all, it's pretty likely that the seer would target Manti. If the seer dies, what does that mean? "Manti's hiding."
                        "I want to keep Dab alive so I can prevent this, and also capitalize on the existing suspicion behind him."

                        This clusterfuck was planned by the wolves, since the game now relies on how people trust me. The seeds have been planted as early as D0, and every day I survived this shitty plant has grown.


                        Originally posted by Moogy
                        no one cares
                        Originally posted by TWG Dan Hedgehog
                        there are 743 matches for hedgehog suicide on deviantart
                        that's kind of a sad statistic

                        Comment

                        • thesunfan
                          Role Tide
                          Sectional Moderator
                          • May 2011
                          • 10859

                          #1452
                          Re: TWG CXXII - Welcome to Disboard~

                          well, assuming that RB is not a wolf, that is
                          and assuming I'm not with Fic
                          but I think I still could've easily pulled that off if I were with Manti I have no prerogative to possibly screw him over here
                          Originally posted by Vendetta21
                          Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
                          Originally posted by XelNya
                          I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
                          Originally posted by star-crossed
                          (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

                          Comment

                          • j-rodd123
                            End of the road
                            • Oct 2006
                            • 3692

                            #1453
                            Re: TWG CXXII - Welcome to Disboard~

                            Originally posted by thesunfan
                            j-rodd I appreciate the paranoia here but I would never bus Manti like this I think I also could've rush-voted for the win earlier if I'm not mistaken if that was the case?
                            dont think it was ever 1 from insta

                            Originally posted by FictionJunction
                            wow

                            Comment

                            • YoshL
                              Celestial Harbor
                              FFR Simfile Author
                              FFR Music Producer
                              • Aug 2008
                              • 6156

                              #1454
                              Re: TWG CXXII - Welcome to Disboard~

                              it is currently 1 from insta


                              Originally posted by Charu
                              Only yours, for an easy price of $19.99! You too can experience the wonders of full motion rump sticking.

                              Comment

                              • DaBackpack
                                ~ お ま ん こ ~
                                • Mar 2014
                                • 918

                                #1455
                                Re: TWG CXXII - Welcome to Disboard~

                                ------ is one way to explain the events that have occurred.


                                Originally posted by Moogy
                                no one cares
                                Originally posted by TWG Dan Hedgehog
                                there are 743 matches for hedgehog suicide on deviantart
                                that's kind of a sad statistic

                                Comment

                                Working...