TWG CXXII - Welcome to Disboard~

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • DarkManticoreX2
    TWG Overlord
    • Apr 2005
    • 7355

    #1411
    Re: TWG CXXII - Welcome to Disboard~

    Well I'm just going to wait for another blue claim, because I know it's out there.
    AAA's = 800

    Originally posted by V
    Manti, I apologize for insulting you. Let the record show that I am a prickass douche, and not only that, but that I am a terrible player.

    Comment

    • Charu
      Snivy! Dohoho!
      FFR Simfile Author
      • Mar 2006
      • 6207

      #1412
      Re: TWG CXXII - Welcome to Disboard~

      So yeah, it's obvious what's gonna happen here, imo...

      fiction is going to come by, drop that he's the real dude, and yadda yadda yadda.

      I'm comfortable ending the day RIGHT NOW to be honest.


      Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
      Charu the red-nosed Snivy
      Had a very shiny nose
      And if you ever saw it
      You could even say it glows

      All of the other Snivies
      Used to laugh and call him names
      They never let poor Charu
      Join in any Snivy games

      (Click the arrow to see the rest)


      Originally posted by Vendetta21
      All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

      Comment

      • Charu
        Snivy! Dohoho!
        FFR Simfile Author
        • Mar 2006
        • 6207

        #1413
        Re: TWG CXXII - Welcome to Disboard~

        Originally posted by DarkManticoreX2
        Well I'm just going to wait for another blue claim, because I know it's out there.
        yeh dude, it'll totally help you and your wolf bro.


        Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
        Charu the red-nosed Snivy
        Had a very shiny nose
        And if you ever saw it
        You could even say it glows

        All of the other Snivies
        Used to laugh and call him names
        They never let poor Charu
        Join in any Snivy games

        (Click the arrow to see the rest)


        Originally posted by Vendetta21
        All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

        Comment

        • thesunfan
          Role Tide
          Sectional Moderator
          • May 2011
          • 10859

          #1414
          Re: TWG CXXII - Welcome to Disboard~

          I think we kill Manti here without waiting for fic
          Originally posted by Vendetta21
          Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
          Originally posted by XelNya
          I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
          Originally posted by star-crossed
          (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

          Comment

          • thesunfan
            Role Tide
            Sectional Moderator
            • May 2011
            • 10859

            #1415
            Re: TWG CXXII - Welcome to Disboard~

            Originally posted by Charu
            So yeah, it's obvious what's gonna happen here, imo...

            fiction is going to come by, drop that he's the real dude, and yadda yadda yadda.

            I'm comfortable ending the day RIGHT NOW to be honest.
            Fic could claim another role that isn't BG like RB
            Originally posted by Vendetta21
            Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
            Originally posted by XelNya
            I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
            Originally posted by star-crossed
            (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

            Comment

            • thesunfan
              Role Tide
              Sectional Moderator
              • May 2011
              • 10859

              #1416
              Re: TWG CXXII - Welcome to Disboard~

              he would essentially accomplish the same thing by doing so
              Originally posted by Vendetta21
              Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
              Originally posted by XelNya
              I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
              Originally posted by star-crossed
              (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

              Comment

              • j-rodd123
                End of the road
                • Oct 2006
                • 3692

                #1417
                Re: TWG CXXII - Welcome to Disboard~

                well that's the thing, if sunfan and dbp are telling the truth and fiction is a wolf he claims a role here all the time

                Originally posted by FictionJunction
                wow

                Comment

                • j-rodd123
                  End of the road
                  • Oct 2006
                  • 3692

                  #1418
                  Re: TWG CXXII - Welcome to Disboard~

                  Originally posted by thesunfan
                  I think we kill Manti here without waiting for fic
                  manti

                  now what, you actually gonna do it?

                  Originally posted by FictionJunction
                  wow

                  Comment

                  • Charu
                    Snivy! Dohoho!
                    FFR Simfile Author
                    • Mar 2006
                    • 6207

                    #1419
                    Re: TWG CXXII - Welcome to Disboard~

                    Is that vote number 4? or 3?


                    Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
                    Charu the red-nosed Snivy
                    Had a very shiny nose
                    And if you ever saw it
                    You could even say it glows

                    All of the other Snivies
                    Used to laugh and call him names
                    They never let poor Charu
                    Join in any Snivy games

                    (Click the arrow to see the rest)


                    Originally posted by Vendetta21
                    All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

                    Comment

                    • j-rodd123
                      End of the road
                      • Oct 2006
                      • 3692

                      #1420
                      Re: TWG CXXII - Welcome to Disboard~

                      it's 3

                      Originally posted by FictionJunction
                      wow

                      Comment

                      • thesunfan
                        Role Tide
                        Sectional Moderator
                        • May 2011
                        • 10859

                        #1421
                        Re: TWG CXXII - Welcome to Disboard~

                        man
                        the question is...
                        am I a man or a mouse
                        Originally posted by Vendetta21
                        Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
                        Originally posted by XelNya
                        I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
                        Originally posted by star-crossed
                        (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

                        Comment

                        • thesunfan
                          Role Tide
                          Sectional Moderator
                          • May 2011
                          • 10859

                          #1422
                          Re: TWG CXXII - Welcome to Disboard~

                          I think I'm a man
                          but I could lose the game
                          but I think I'm still a man
                          Originally posted by Vendetta21
                          Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
                          Originally posted by XelNya
                          I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
                          Originally posted by star-crossed
                          (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

                          Comment

                          • Charu
                            Snivy! Dohoho!
                            FFR Simfile Author
                            • Mar 2006
                            • 6207

                            #1423
                            Re: TWG CXXII - Welcome to Disboard~

                            I'm a man.

                            Manti


                            Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
                            Charu the red-nosed Snivy
                            Had a very shiny nose
                            And if you ever saw it
                            You could even say it glows

                            All of the other Snivies
                            Used to laugh and call him names
                            They never let poor Charu
                            Join in any Snivy games

                            (Click the arrow to see the rest)


                            Originally posted by Vendetta21
                            All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

                            Comment

                            • j-rodd123
                              End of the road
                              • Oct 2006
                              • 3692

                              #1424
                              Re: TWG CXXII - Welcome to Disboard~

                              unvote

                              Originally posted by FictionJunction
                              wow

                              Comment

                              • DarkManticoreX2
                                TWG Overlord
                                • Apr 2005
                                • 7355

                                #1425
                                Re: TWG CXXII - Welcome to Disboard~

                                No!

                                Do not lynch me here goddamit. Backpack is the goddam fake seer. You are morons!
                                AAA's = 800

                                Originally posted by V
                                Manti, I apologize for insulting you. Let the record show that I am a prickass douche, and not only that, but that I am a terrible player.

                                Comment

                                Working...