TWG CXXII - Welcome to Disboard~

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • DarkManticoreX2
    TWG Overlord
    • Apr 2005
    • 7355

    #811
    Re: TWG CXXII - Welcome to Disboard~

    Originally posted by thesunfan
    Manti: If I were a betting man, I'd have money on you being a wolf here. Lots of money. I find it hard to believe that there *no* wolves on the wagon of a town yesterday, and I'm reading RB town. Even if I'm wrong on RB, I think you're likely a wolf. You don't want to find the wolves this game, is mainly what I'm feeling from you. I get that you were out before the EOD, which is fine, but you really didn't feel like anything plop did was town at the end? All that he needed to do to get you to change your mind was give a solid read outside of James?
    I wanted to see Plop pressure somewhere outside of james, because a large portion of my argument against him was he chose james early and hard tunneled that read. James is known for making weird mistakes/plays, and Plop bit into one of those and never looked back.

    During D1 a human needs to be flexible and fluid. They need to revise their reads consistantly. Pop didn't do this at all and it looked weird as shit. Even when V went on a 6 page pressure spree against him, Pop doubled down on his read and didn't waiver from it ever.

    It's very odd for a D1 human to have that level of conviction on a wolf. Especially from the word go.

    Secondly, sure pop posting his read list a minute before the end of phase looked really human, but as I mentioned before it was too late to change by the time he did so. I was also under the impression James was actually the goon cop, and I did not want to see James lynched D1.
    AAA's = 800

    Originally posted by V
    Manti, I apologize for insulting you. Let the record show that I am a prickass douche, and not only that, but that I am a terrible player.

    Comment

    • thesunfan
      Role Tide
      Sectional Moderator
      • May 2011
      • 10859

      #812
      Re: TWG CXXII - Welcome to Disboard~

      I could see James being the GC there, but I think he'd CC the other claim in a second
      I didn't say anything about changing your vote I know it was close, that's not really alignment indicative imo.
      Originally posted by Vendetta21
      Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
      Originally posted by XelNya
      I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
      Originally posted by star-crossed
      (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

      Comment

      • thesunfan
        Role Tide
        Sectional Moderator
        • May 2011
        • 10859

        #813
        Re: TWG CXXII - Welcome to Disboard~

        also, minor meta read, idk if Charu makes the V kill there. I know he has teammates if he's a wolf and whatnot, its just all I really have on him in regards to a read
        Originally posted by Vendetta21
        Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
        Originally posted by XelNya
        I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
        Originally posted by star-crossed
        (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

        Comment

        • dAnceguy117
          new hand moves = dab
          FFR Simfile Author
          • Dec 2002
          • 10103

          #814
          Re: TWG CXXII - Welcome to Disboard~

          Originally posted by thesunfan
          *I also recognize your math is better than mine... DBP should probably be lynched tomorrow if he lives through the night again.
          ?

          Originally posted by thesunfan
          He'll *probably* be alive tomorrow and then we can deal with him + the info he's given then.
          ?

          Comment

          • thesunfan
            Role Tide
            Sectional Moderator
            • May 2011
            • 10859

            #815
            Re: TWG CXXII - Welcome to Disboard~

            He'll have info and if he flips cop we have 2 clears
            if he gets a red tomorrow that complicates things

            I don't want to say too much other than that
            Originally posted by Vendetta21
            Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
            Originally posted by XelNya
            I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
            Originally posted by star-crossed
            (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

            Comment

            • dAnceguy117
              new hand moves = dab
              FFR Simfile Author
              • Dec 2002
              • 10103

              #816
              Re: TWG CXXII - Welcome to Disboard~

              Originally posted by thesunfan
              if he gets a red tomorrow that complicates things
              Only if the next lynch is a mislynch. R u planning on the next lynch being a mislynch?

              Comment

              • James May
                FFR Player
                • Oct 2012
                • 3817

                #817
                Re: TWG CXXII - Welcome to Disboard~

                Originally posted by Viccica
                I still kind of want to see a BP or James May lynch if for no reason other than just... knowing. Of Pop, James and BP odds are in favor that one is a wolf. I sincerely doubt not one of them were.
                I completely overlooked this. Sort of a complete 180 from when she was being bloody belligerent on me for not believing backpack's claim on Day 0...
                bananas


                Comment

                • thesunfan
                  Role Tide
                  Sectional Moderator
                  • May 2011
                  • 10859

                  #818
                  Re: TWG CXXII - Welcome to Disboard~

                  Originally posted by dAnceguy117
                  Only if the next lynch is a mislynch. R u planning on the next lynch being a mislynch?
                  always plan for the worst
                  Originally posted by Vendetta21
                  Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
                  Originally posted by XelNya
                  I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
                  Originally posted by star-crossed
                  (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

                  Comment

                  • DarkManticoreX2
                    TWG Overlord
                    • Apr 2005
                    • 7355

                    #819
                    Re: TWG CXXII - Welcome to Disboard~

                    Originally posted by thesunfan
                    I could see James being the GC there, but I think he'd CC the other claim in a second
                    I don't know about that, I thought he might be the Goon Cop from the second he started railing on DBP after DBP revealed. It's why I posted this post:

                    Originally posted by DarkManticoreX2
                    [twgvote]James May[/twgvote]

                    It's been said already, but you don't lynch the cop the day he comes out. Re-read the thread, When dbp got those two quick votes, It felt like he was close to instalynch. He had been receiving votes all throughout the day, and probably felt the same way. (I'm going to do a votecount up to there when i re-read again).

                    That being said, James, you voted for DBP twice after he came out. This seems like a complete unwillingness to accept DBP is a cop.

                    Back off for the moment. If DBP is a wolf claiming cop it'll get delt with after he doesn't die during the night.
                    I was hoping to let James know DBP will be revisited later on in the game, and he doesn't need to reveal himself as a cop to CC.

                    James immediatley responded with:

                    Originally posted by James May
                    Alright. But only if he doesn't die.

                    unvote

                    That said, I'll look through to see who else should be looked at...
                    Which made it look like he understood what I was trying to do, and it's why I pushed so hard for someone other then James to be lynched.
                    AAA's = 800

                    Originally posted by V
                    Manti, I apologize for insulting you. Let the record show that I am a prickass douche, and not only that, but that I am a terrible player.

                    Comment

                    • thesunfan
                      Role Tide
                      Sectional Moderator
                      • May 2011
                      • 10859

                      #820
                      Re: TWG CXXII - Welcome to Disboard~

                      with all respect to James, I think you give him a tad too much credit there
                      Originally posted by Vendetta21
                      Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
                      Originally posted by XelNya
                      I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
                      Originally posted by star-crossed
                      (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

                      Comment

                      • DarkManticoreX2
                        TWG Overlord
                        • Apr 2005
                        • 7355

                        #821
                        Re: TWG CXXII - Welcome to Disboard~

                        Yeah I've revisited that read since then.
                        AAA's = 800

                        Originally posted by V
                        Manti, I apologize for insulting you. Let the record show that I am a prickass douche, and not only that, but that I am a terrible player.

                        Comment

                        • Viccica
                          FFR Player
                          • Mar 2009
                          • 702

                          #822
                          Re: TWG CXXII - Welcome to Disboard~

                          Manti can I just say it's not weird at all for people to tunnel on their lynch choices, human or wolf. Look at me and James, I've been prodding at him since day0 and look how much he's been talking. Further, on day0 you kind of have to go with your gut anyway. Pop was sincere, nothing he said was indicative of being wolfy except maybe him seeming frazzled. Which let's be fair, that's what V is good at.

                          V is pretty good at dictating a lynch, and it's almost always a human that he gets killed I don't know why anyone listens to him.
                          Dear sirs,
                          One of my checks was returned marked "insufficient funds".

                          In view of current events in the banking market, does that refer to me or to you?

                          Sincerely,

                          Your Client
                          Eco Friendly
                          ♥~Chu

                          Comment

                          • Viccica
                            FFR Player
                            • Mar 2009
                            • 702

                            #823
                            Re: TWG CXXII - Welcome to Disboard~

                            I mean he's great and all but I think he kills like 102947842 humans for every 1 wolf.
                            Dear sirs,
                            One of my checks was returned marked "insufficient funds".

                            In view of current events in the banking market, does that refer to me or to you?

                            Sincerely,

                            Your Client
                            Eco Friendly
                            ♥~Chu

                            Comment

                            • Viccica
                              FFR Player
                              • Mar 2009
                              • 702

                              #824
                              Re: TWG CXXII - Welcome to Disboard~

                              That said I think I'll lay off James. I thought he was trying to skate by under a bad/inexperienced player pretense but I'm beginning to think it's genuine.
                              Dear sirs,
                              One of my checks was returned marked "insufficient funds".

                              In view of current events in the banking market, does that refer to me or to you?

                              Sincerely,

                              Your Client
                              Eco Friendly
                              ♥~Chu

                              Comment

                              • Viccica
                                FFR Player
                                • Mar 2009
                                • 702

                                #825
                                Re: TWG CXXII - Welcome to Disboard~

                                I DO HOWEVER want to defend my logic on fic being suspicious because he would totally spite kill v fuck you guy.
                                Dear sirs,
                                One of my checks was returned marked "insufficient funds".

                                In view of current events in the banking market, does that refer to me or to you?

                                Sincerely,

                                Your Client
                                Eco Friendly
                                ♥~Chu

                                Comment

                                Working...