TWG CXXII - Welcome to Disboard~

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Viccica
    FFR Player
    • Mar 2009
    • 702

    #856
    Re: TWG CXXII - Welcome to Disboard~

    Not that I agree or disagree, I'd have to look at V's other reads but I just want to point out the V is VERY good at railroading lynching humans.
    Dear sirs,
    One of my checks was returned marked "insufficient funds".

    In view of current events in the banking market, does that refer to me or to you?

    Sincerely,

    Your Client
    Eco Friendly
    ♥~Chu

    Comment

    • Viccica
      FFR Player
      • Mar 2009
      • 702

      #857
      Re: TWG CXXII - Welcome to Disboard~

      I feel like I said that but don't remember.
      Dear sirs,
      One of my checks was returned marked "insufficient funds".

      In view of current events in the banking market, does that refer to me or to you?

      Sincerely,

      Your Client
      Eco Friendly
      ♥~Chu

      Comment

      • DarkManticoreX2
        TWG Overlord
        • Apr 2005
        • 7355

        #858
        Re: TWG CXXII - Welcome to Disboard~

        @ Vic, you realize your read on me is biased by confirmation basis right? Of course I'm going to look bad after I start a mislynch. It seems like you're being opportunistic here in attacking me.

        I started the push on Pop by listing a few things that were suspicious to me.
        V agreed and carried the push on Pop
        Sunfan agreed Otherwise why would he post this
        Originally posted by thesunfan
        I get the feeling that plop is trying to force a lynch on a town here
        Dance agreed and voted
        RB agreed and voted.

        So yeah I proposed pop was a wolf because of his lockjaw, and it seemed like 5 players agreed with me.

        Sorry, but my logic made sense. The fact that pop wasn't a wolf sucks, stop trying to lynch me over it.
        AAA's = 800

        Originally posted by V
        Manti, I apologize for insulting you. Let the record show that I am a prickass douche, and not only that, but that I am a terrible player.

        Comment

        • Viccica
          FFR Player
          • Mar 2009
          • 702

          #859
          Re: TWG CXXII - Welcome to Disboard~

          Like it's so bad you could probably go 100% against who he wants to lynch and have better chances of lynching a wolf 9 times out of 10.
          Dear sirs,
          One of my checks was returned marked "insufficient funds".

          In view of current events in the banking market, does that refer to me or to you?

          Sincerely,

          Your Client
          Eco Friendly
          ♥~Chu

          Comment

          • Viccica
            FFR Player
            • Mar 2009
            • 702

            #860
            Re: TWG CXXII - Welcome to Disboard~

            You reiterated that logic this phase though so whether you started it or not is irrelevant.
            Dear sirs,
            One of my checks was returned marked "insufficient funds".

            In view of current events in the banking market, does that refer to me or to you?

            Sincerely,

            Your Client
            Eco Friendly
            ♥~Chu

            Comment

            • Viccica
              FFR Player
              • Mar 2009
              • 702

              #861
              Re: TWG CXXII - Welcome to Disboard~

              And it ended in a kitb so other people changed their minds and you were there to read his defense, said nothing and only at the last second admitted his humanity. Convenient..


              Plus it's not the only reason I want to lynch you so nyah.
              Dear sirs,
              One of my checks was returned marked "insufficient funds".

              In view of current events in the banking market, does that refer to me or to you?

              Sincerely,

              Your Client
              Eco Friendly
              ♥~Chu

              Comment

              • Viccica
                FFR Player
                • Mar 2009
                • 702

                #862
                Re: TWG CXXII - Welcome to Disboard~

                fight fight fight
                Dear sirs,
                One of my checks was returned marked "insufficient funds".

                In view of current events in the banking market, does that refer to me or to you?

                Sincerely,

                Your Client
                Eco Friendly
                ♥~Chu

                Comment

                • Red Blaster
                  Bridge Burner
                  • Jun 2011
                  • 2040

                  #863
                  Re: TWG CXXII - Welcome to Disboard~

                  Originally posted by James May194215
                  Curious about wanting to be okay lynching either dance or manti? Just out of curiousity.
                  Dance hasn't really done anything except take Psychoangel's spot. And of course I was suspicious of her early on, as were Pop and Charu, so I guess it's just rollover suspicion. I also haven't been getting a villa vibe from him..he seems to just contradict what everyone else says. But as Charu pointed out when Dance got subbed in, it's mainly due to my early suspicions of Psychoangel.

                  Manti I became suspicious of after Pop's lynch. With the hindsight that he was town, it makes Manti's push on him towards eod look like wolfy tunnel to me. Also of you look at eod, Manti had quite a few posts in which he could've unvoted Pop if he chose to, but given the fact that Pop's 'dying breath info dump' was virtually last second, there's no real way to argue that either way conclusively.
                  Originally posted by hi19hi19
                  edgelord Linkin Park adolescent angst music
                  Originally posted by choof
                  hey great contribution to the thread cucklord the exit's up in the top right of your screen, it's called "log out"
                  Originally posted by Funnygurl555
                  what's a milky christmas :O

                  Comment

                  • Viccica
                    FFR Player
                    • Mar 2009
                    • 702

                    #864
                    Re: TWG CXXII - Welcome to Disboard~

                    I think Pop gave enough reasonable doubt to not lynch him where James was and still is an unknown. Anyone involves except V should be in question and V only isn't in question because he's dead.
                    Dear sirs,
                    One of my checks was returned marked "insufficient funds".

                    In view of current events in the banking market, does that refer to me or to you?

                    Sincerely,

                    Your Client
                    Eco Friendly
                    ♥~Chu

                    Comment

                    • j-rodd123
                      End of the road
                      • Oct 2006
                      • 3692

                      #865
                      Re: TWG CXXII - Welcome to Disboard~

                      ok I reread manti and his progression seems fine to me. do you think manti is the type of person to lead a mislynch d1 as a wolf? I don't

                      danceguy

                      Originally posted by FictionJunction
                      wow

                      Comment

                      • Viccica
                        FFR Player
                        • Mar 2009
                        • 702

                        #866
                        Re: TWG CXXII - Welcome to Disboard~

                        He didn't lead it. V railroaded it and Manti sat and watched.
                        Dear sirs,
                        One of my checks was returned marked "insufficient funds".

                        In view of current events in the banking market, does that refer to me or to you?

                        Sincerely,

                        Your Client
                        Eco Friendly
                        ♥~Chu

                        Comment

                        • Red Blaster
                          Bridge Burner
                          • Jun 2011
                          • 2040

                          #867
                          Re: TWG CXXII - Welcome to Disboard~

                          Originally posted by DarkManticoreX2
                          @ Vic, you realize your read on me is biased by confirmation basis right? Of course I'm going to look bad after I start a mislynch. It seems like you're being opportunistic here in attacking me.

                          I started the push on Pop by listing a few things that were suspicious to me.
                          V agreed and carried the push on Pop
                          Sunfan agreed Otherwise why would he post this

                          Dance agreed and voted
                          RB agreed and voted.

                          So yeah I proposed pop was a wolf because of his lockjaw, and it seemed like 5 players agreed with me.

                          Sorry, but my logic made sense. The fact that pop wasn't a wolf sucks, stop trying to lynch me over it.

                          I actually voted Pop to make it a 50/50 between him and James. They were the two most tunneled players of D0, so I figured having them both up for lynch was the best option.
                          Originally posted by hi19hi19
                          edgelord Linkin Park adolescent angst music
                          Originally posted by choof
                          hey great contribution to the thread cucklord the exit's up in the top right of your screen, it's called "log out"
                          Originally posted by Funnygurl555
                          what's a milky christmas :O

                          Comment

                          • James May
                            FFR Player
                            • Oct 2012
                            • 3817

                            #868
                            Re: TWG CXXII - Welcome to Disboard~

                            Originally posted by Viccica
                            I think Pop gave enough reasonable doubt to not lynch him where James was and still is an unknown. Anyone involves except V should be in question and V only isn't in question because he's dead.
                            Alright. To anyone available, pull up the posts where Manti and two other players voted for plopadop (pop for those who are lazy) and we need to delve on the interactions for those who were involved with plopadop (Thats including the interaction that I had with him) and from there we can really examine everything. Now, I do believe that from the remaining 3 that voted for pop that someone is a wolf, but this is from hunch as I'm just streaming my thoughts together.
                            bananas


                            Comment

                            • j-rodd123
                              End of the road
                              • Oct 2006
                              • 3692

                              #869
                              Re: TWG CXXII - Welcome to Disboard~

                              Originally posted by Viccica
                              He didn't lead it. V railroaded it and Manti sat and watched.
                              true, maybe im wrong but im looking for more tone and progression since the wagonmics aren't great with a single lynched villager.

                              Originally posted by FictionJunction
                              wow

                              Comment

                              • Viccica
                                FFR Player
                                • Mar 2009
                                • 702

                                #870
                                Re: TWG CXXII - Welcome to Disboard~

                                I like the word wagonomics. That's fun.
                                Dear sirs,
                                One of my checks was returned marked "insufficient funds".

                                In view of current events in the banking market, does that refer to me or to you?

                                Sincerely,

                                Your Client
                                Eco Friendly
                                ♥~Chu

                                Comment

                                Working...