TWG CXXII - Welcome to Disboard~

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Red Blaster
    Bridge Burner
    • Jun 2011
    • 2040

    #271
    Re: TWG CXXII - Welcome to Disboard~

    Originally posted by Red Blaster
    I have a few suspicions, not sure if worth vote yet.
    Just saying.
    Will post on more detail when I get some down time later today.
    Ok, I'll elaborate now. I'm inclined to find Charu more suspect than anyone else right now just due to his posts thus far. There hasn't really been much of anything besides nonchalant randomness.

    Also a bit suspicious of James's behavior earlier on with his joke vote and then un-vote.

    I don't think any of it is vote worthy at this point..just going to be keeping a closer watch on them moving forward.
    Originally posted by hi19hi19
    edgelord Linkin Park adolescent angst music
    Originally posted by choof
    hey great contribution to the thread cucklord the exit's up in the top right of your screen, it's called "log out"
    Originally posted by Funnygurl555
    what's a milky christmas :O

    Comment

    • Charu
      Snivy! Dohoho!
      FFR Simfile Author
      • Mar 2006
      • 6207

      #272
      Re: TWG CXXII - Welcome to Disboard~

      Originally posted by Red Blaster
      Ok, I'll elaborate now. I'm inclined to find Charu more suspect than anyone else right now just due to his posts thus far. There hasn't really been much of anything besides nonchalant randomness.
      Do you like bacon?


      Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
      Charu the red-nosed Snivy
      Had a very shiny nose
      And if you ever saw it
      You could even say it glows

      All of the other Snivies
      Used to laugh and call him names
      They never let poor Charu
      Join in any Snivy games

      (Click the arrow to see the rest)


      Originally posted by Vendetta21
      All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

      Comment

      • Charu
        Snivy! Dohoho!
        FFR Simfile Author
        • Mar 2006
        • 6207

        #273
        Re: TWG CXXII - Welcome to Disboard~

        Originally posted by Viccica
        Charu is a refreshing waste of time and postcount this game. I always appreciate those.
        Also do you like bacon?


        Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
        Charu the red-nosed Snivy
        Had a very shiny nose
        And if you ever saw it
        You could even say it glows

        All of the other Snivies
        Used to laugh and call him names
        They never let poor Charu
        Join in any Snivy games

        (Click the arrow to see the rest)


        Originally posted by Vendetta21
        All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

        Comment

        • Red Blaster
          Bridge Burner
          • Jun 2011
          • 2040

          #274
          Re: TWG CXXII - Welcome to Disboard~

          Originally posted by Charu
          Also do you like bacon?
          Bacon eh? Food source of the common woof.
          Also not sure if he's trying to sneakily ask if we are cops.
          Bacon = pigs = police.

          Very suspicious indeed.
          Originally posted by hi19hi19
          edgelord Linkin Park adolescent angst music
          Originally posted by choof
          hey great contribution to the thread cucklord the exit's up in the top right of your screen, it's called "log out"
          Originally posted by Funnygurl555
          what's a milky christmas :O

          Comment

          • thesunfan
            Role Tide
            Sectional Moderator
            • May 2011
            • 10859

            #275
            Re: TWG CXXII - Welcome to Disboard~

            I like the new guy
            Originally posted by Vendetta21
            Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
            Originally posted by XelNya
            I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
            Originally posted by star-crossed
            (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

            Comment

            • thesunfan
              Role Tide
              Sectional Moderator
              • May 2011
              • 10859

              #276
              Re: TWG CXXII - Welcome to Disboard~

              ok V needs to be quiet b/c I was gonna say I changed my mind on j-rodd, at least for today. I think I was just seeing things from one perspective. Also, this might sound weird, but I kinda wish that he meant the "You suck dick" comment b/c I probably would've cleared him for that b/c it would've meant that he was genuinely frustrated at my posts and I don't think a wolf has that kind of reaction usually.

              Also, despite liking the new guy, I think I'm gonna scratch him from my villager list for now. I gave him a lean over basically nothing (hey, its what I do).

              I think turning up the pressure on someone would be a good thing to do here. Gonna do this for science more than anything else but plop
              Originally posted by Vendetta21
              Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
              Originally posted by XelNya
              I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
              Originally posted by star-crossed
              (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

              Comment

              • thesunfan
                Role Tide
                Sectional Moderator
                • May 2011
                • 10859

                #277
                Re: TWG CXXII - Welcome to Disboard~

                to be more clear, I like the new guys posts; they're funny to me.
                Originally posted by Vendetta21
                Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
                Originally posted by XelNya
                I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
                Originally posted by star-crossed
                (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

                Comment

                • thesunfan
                  Role Tide
                  Sectional Moderator
                  • May 2011
                  • 10859

                  #278
                  Re: TWG CXXII - Welcome to Disboard~

                  I feel like you've been overly neutral and I don't really like that
                  punch someone in the face plz
                  Originally posted by Vendetta21
                  Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
                  Originally posted by XelNya
                  I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
                  Originally posted by star-crossed
                  (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

                  Comment

                  • Vendetta21
                    Sectional Moderator
                    Sectional Moderator
                    • Aug 2006
                    • 2745

                    #279
                    Re: TWG CXXII - Welcome to Disboard~

                    Originally posted by MrPopadopalis25
                    I'm guessing you picked me for this because of the last few games I've been in, but do you have anything to suggest that I'm a wolf based on what's been said in this game?
                    Uhh nothing you've said seems like much of a push yet it's about what you haven't said

                    Comment

                    • Vendetta21
                      Sectional Moderator
                      Sectional Moderator
                      • Aug 2006
                      • 2745

                      #280
                      Re: TWG CXXII - Welcome to Disboard~

                      I want to lynch from:
                      Dabackpack
                      James May
                      Lumphoboextreme

                      Manipulate my desires, wolves.

                      Comment

                      • Vendetta21
                        Sectional Moderator
                        Sectional Moderator
                        • Aug 2006
                        • 2745

                        #281
                        Re: TWG CXXII - Welcome to Disboard~

                        jrodd does that every single game

                        Comment

                        • FictionJunction
                          FFR Player
                          • Nov 2006
                          • 3843

                          #282
                          Re: TWG CXXII - Welcome to Disboard~

                          Originally posted by thesunfan
                          no I don't think he's been a mason with Fic before. He and fic usually buddy up early on, claiming to be "masons." I haven't seen that from him. And no, that's only part of my opinion on him.
                          it would be irresponsible of me to deny that my relationship with jrodd has changed since the last time jrodd played TWG or sent me a snap.

                          But it would be immensely irresponsible of me to deny that we are mason bros.

                          we are mason bros.

                          for life.

                          MB4L
                          Originally posted by j-rodd123
                          wow

                          Comment

                          • FictionJunction
                            FFR Player
                            • Nov 2006
                            • 3843

                            #283
                            Re: TWG CXXII - Welcome to Disboard~

                            Originally posted by Viccica
                            Fiction is always a wolf, he's just a wolf you leave alone until you start to doubt he's a wolf so you kill him to eliminate the headache of legitimately figuring out if he's a wolf or not.
                            this is the best strategy and I wholeheartedly recommend this to everyone
                            Originally posted by j-rodd123
                            wow

                            Comment

                            • FictionJunction
                              FFR Player
                              • Nov 2006
                              • 3843

                              #284
                              Re: TWG CXXII - Welcome to Disboard~

                              so I haven't played with most people but I will share thoughts on the people I feel I know very well and that's probably only V who I must assume plays differently than he did before he gave himself a break from TWG.

                              The sort of active interest in this TWG V is currently showing is very different from the sort of active interest he would showcase in games played, say, a year ago - definitely different from games played in FFYa.

                              If we recall, whenever V doesn't do well in TWG he needs to recalibrate by taking a break and taking the time to reshape the lens he sees the game through.

                              I want to say that had I continued shitposting V would eventually call me out for shitposting and genuinely want me to actually say something valuable which I would of course not oblige immediately but would respect later (this is especially true when it comes from V and not when it comes from nazifan) but since he hasn't yet and since his interest in the game feels like its sourced from different motivations (are you trying to be a better player V????) I can't say that his attitude is green or red.

                              Thanks for reading
                              Originally posted by j-rodd123
                              wow

                              Comment

                              • FictionJunction
                                FFR Player
                                • Nov 2006
                                • 3843

                                #285
                                Re: TWG CXXII - Welcome to Disboard~

                                so V walked into the thread literally five minutes ago and didn't say anything presumably because I read 9 pages and didn't contribute. But he didn't vocalize anything. This is the new V. I am sorry new V.
                                Originally posted by j-rodd123
                                wow

                                Comment

                                Working...