TWG CXXII - Welcome to Disboard~

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • thesunfan
    Role Tide
    Sectional Moderator
    • May 2011
    • 10859

    #826
    Re: TWG CXXII - Welcome to Disboard~

    someone someday needs to teach me how to read fic
    Originally posted by Vendetta21
    Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
    Originally posted by XelNya
    I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
    Originally posted by star-crossed
    (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

    Comment

    • Viccica
      FFR Player
      • Mar 2009
      • 702

      #827
      Re: TWG CXXII - Welcome to Disboard~

      Impossible.
      Dear sirs,
      One of my checks was returned marked "insufficient funds".

      In view of current events in the banking market, does that refer to me or to you?

      Sincerely,

      Your Client
      Eco Friendly
      ♥~Chu

      Comment

      • Viccica
        FFR Player
        • Mar 2009
        • 702

        #828
        Re: TWG CXXII - Welcome to Disboard~

        Originally posted by Viccica
        Fiction is always a wolf, he's just a wolf you leave alone until you start to doubt he's a wolf so you kill him to eliminate the headache of legitimately figuring out if he's a wolf or not.
        Ahem.
        Dear sirs,
        One of my checks was returned marked "insufficient funds".

        In view of current events in the banking market, does that refer to me or to you?

        Sincerely,

        Your Client
        Eco Friendly
        ♥~Chu

        Comment

        • Viccica
          FFR Player
          • Mar 2009
          • 702

          #829
          Re: TWG CXXII - Welcome to Disboard~

          I reread the thread. I'm sticking to my Manti vote. Give me compelling arguments why that is a bad idea and I might reconsider but he's stuck out to me a lot after a fresh read as kind of really super sketch in a number of ways.
          Dear sirs,
          One of my checks was returned marked "insufficient funds".

          In view of current events in the banking market, does that refer to me or to you?

          Sincerely,

          Your Client
          Eco Friendly
          ♥~Chu

          Comment

          • Viccica
            FFR Player
            • Mar 2009
            • 702

            #830
            Re: TWG CXXII - Welcome to Disboard~

            I'd also like a detailed explanation as you why you chose who you chose to seer, Backpack.
            Dear sirs,
            One of my checks was returned marked "insufficient funds".

            In view of current events in the banking market, does that refer to me or to you?

            Sincerely,

            Your Client
            Eco Friendly
            ♥~Chu

            Comment

            • Red Blaster
              Bridge Burner
              • Jun 2011
              • 2040

              #831
              Re: TWG CXXII - Welcome to Disboard~

              I still don't have much of a read on Fic.
              Will need to go look back over his posts later.

              Would be ok with a Danceguy or Manti vote.

              Vic and DBP are in a grey area, potential vote candidates; but would require more sleuthing to be fully convinced.

              Charu, James, Jrodd and sun I have villa leans towards currently.
              Originally posted by hi19hi19
              edgelord Linkin Park adolescent angst music
              Originally posted by choof
              hey great contribution to the thread cucklord the exit's up in the top right of your screen, it's called "log out"
              Originally posted by Funnygurl555
              what's a milky christmas :O

              Comment

              • Viccica
                FFR Player
                • Mar 2009
                • 702

                #832
                Re: TWG CXXII - Welcome to Disboard~

                And maybe an apple martini idk.
                Dear sirs,
                One of my checks was returned marked "insufficient funds".

                In view of current events in the banking market, does that refer to me or to you?

                Sincerely,

                Your Client
                Eco Friendly
                ♥~Chu

                Comment

                • Viccica
                  FFR Player
                  • Mar 2009
                  • 702

                  #833
                  Re: TWG CXXII - Welcome to Disboard~

                  I'm confusing names please forgive me. If you know I'm talking to you please just be indulgent as you might an elderly forgetful grandparent.



                  For final reiteration: [bMantipants[/b]
                  Dear sirs,
                  One of my checks was returned marked "insufficient funds".

                  In view of current events in the banking market, does that refer to me or to you?

                  Sincerely,

                  Your Client
                  Eco Friendly
                  ♥~Chu

                  Comment

                  • Red Blaster
                    Bridge Burner
                    • Jun 2011
                    • 2040

                    #834
                    Re: TWG CXXII - Welcome to Disboard~

                    Originally posted by Viccica
                    And maybe an apple martini idk.
                    That actually sounds delicious.
                    Tell the bartender to make that two plz.
                    Originally posted by hi19hi19
                    edgelord Linkin Park adolescent angst music
                    Originally posted by choof
                    hey great contribution to the thread cucklord the exit's up in the top right of your screen, it's called "log out"
                    Originally posted by Funnygurl555
                    what's a milky christmas :O

                    Comment

                    • dAnceguy117
                      new hand moves = dab
                      FFR Simfile Author
                      • Dec 2002
                      • 10103

                      #835
                      Re: TWG CXXII - Welcome to Disboard~

                      Originally posted by Viccica
                      I reread the thread. I'm sticking to my Manti vote. Give me compelling arguments why that is a bad idea
                      Cuz I think he's town

                      Comment

                      • DarkManticoreX2
                        TWG Overlord
                        • Apr 2005
                        • 7355

                        #836
                        Re: TWG CXXII - Welcome to Disboard~

                        Vic use [twgv][/twgv] tags.
                        AAA's = 800

                        Originally posted by V
                        Manti, I apologize for insulting you. Let the record show that I am a prickass douche, and not only that, but that I am a terrible player.

                        Comment

                        • Viccica
                          FFR Player
                          • Mar 2009
                          • 702

                          #837
                          Re: TWG CXXII - Welcome to Disboard~

                          Refuse.
                          Dear sirs,
                          One of my checks was returned marked "insufficient funds".

                          In view of current events in the banking market, does that refer to me or to you?

                          Sincerely,

                          Your Client
                          Eco Friendly
                          ♥~Chu

                          Comment

                          • j-rodd123
                            End of the road
                            • Oct 2006
                            • 3692

                            #838
                            Re: TWG CXXII - Welcome to Disboard~

                            football and werewolf and beer, what a solid combination

                            Originally posted by FictionJunction
                            wow

                            Comment

                            • j-rodd123
                              End of the road
                              • Oct 2006
                              • 3692

                              #839
                              Re: TWG CXXII - Welcome to Disboard~

                              Originally posted by thesunfan
                              also, minor meta read, idk if Charu makes the V kill there.
                              ??

                              Originally posted by FictionJunction
                              wow

                              Comment

                              • James May
                                FFR Player
                                • Oct 2012
                                • 3817

                                #840
                                Re: TWG CXXII - Welcome to Disboard~

                                Originally posted by Red Blaster
                                I still don't have much of a read on Fic.
                                Will need to go look back over his posts later.

                                Would be ok with a Danceguy or Manti vote.

                                Vic and DBP are in a grey area, potential vote candidates; but would require more sleuthing to be fully convinced.

                                Charu, James, Jrodd and sun I have villa leans towards currently.
                                Curious about wanting to be okay lynching either dance or manti? Just out of curiousity. And I think we all agree on that Fic is probably the most complex player to read...
                                bananas


                                Comment

                                Working...