TWG XCIV: Old Blood

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Tps222
    FFR Player
    • Nov 2004
    • 6169

    #781
    Re: TWG XCIV: Old Blood

    The wolves totally got fucked over in this game though. Kraut getting modkilled, humans getting 2 full-guards.

    Either way, I'm agreeing with Manti. I like the chances that all the lack of night kills is a combination of syhto's inactivity alongside the guards.

    Comment

    • One Winged Angel
      Anime Avatars ( ◜◡^)っ✂╰⋃╯
      FFR Simfile Author
      • Mar 2007
      • 10837

      #782
      Re: TWG XCIV: Old Blood

      I guess it has to be Syhto then? If not her, freaky or j-rodd.

      Okay whatever. How the fuck did fojar roll zero Ts I mean that's like a 0.4% chance or some shit.


      Originally posted by ilikexd
      i want to be cucked by cirno

      Comment

      • j-rodd123
        End of the road
        • Oct 2006
        • 3692

        #783
        Re: TWG XCIV: Old Blood

        syhto

        Originally posted by FictionJunction
        wow

        Comment

        • DarkManticoreX2
          TWG Overlord
          • Apr 2005
          • 7355

          #784
          Re: TWG XCIV: Old Blood

          You know if it comes down to it, Zoshi and I can just guard each other the rest of the game and lynch even the best wolf in the world on the last day.
          AAA's = 800

          Originally posted by V
          Manti, I apologize for insulting you. Let the record show that I am a prickass douche, and not only that, but that I am a terrible player.

          Comment

          • freakysnots
            八一
            • Aug 2004
            • 2904

            #785
            Re: TWG XCIV: Old Blood

            shyto because freaky is the best wolf ever

            Comment

            • One Winged Angel
              Anime Avatars ( ◜◡^)っ✂╰⋃╯
              FFR Simfile Author
              • Mar 2007
              • 10837

              #786
              Re: TWG XCIV: Old Blood

              not if SK exists and one of you get double whammied ; 0 : ):


              Originally posted by ilikexd
              i want to be cucked by cirno

              Comment

              • j-rodd123
                End of the road
                • Oct 2006
                • 3692

                #787
                Re: TWG XCIV: Old Blood

                should be game

                Originally posted by FictionJunction
                wow

                Comment

                • One Winged Angel
                  Anime Avatars ( ◜◡^)っ✂╰⋃╯
                  FFR Simfile Author
                  • Mar 2007
                  • 10837

                  #788
                  Re: TWG XCIV: Old Blood

                  in b4 syhto was full seer


                  Originally posted by ilikexd
                  i want to be cucked by cirno

                  Comment

                  • One Winged Angel
                    Anime Avatars ( ◜◡^)っ✂╰⋃╯
                    FFR Simfile Author
                    • Mar 2007
                    • 10837

                    #789
                    Re: TWG XCIV: Old Blood

                    I really want that to happen fojar pls


                    Originally posted by ilikexd
                    i want to be cucked by cirno

                    Comment

                    • FoJaR
                      The Worst
                      • Nov 2005
                      • 2816

                      #790
                      Re: TWG XCIV: Old Blood

                      freaky votes syhto game over fuck this game for many many reasons.

                      Comment

                      • j-rodd123
                        End of the road
                        • Oct 2006
                        • 3692

                        #791
                        Re: TWG XCIV: Old Blood

                        yay humans win

                        Originally posted by FictionJunction
                        wow

                        Comment

                        • j-rodd123
                          End of the road
                          • Oct 2006
                          • 3692

                          #792
                          Re: TWG XCIV: Old Blood

                          now im happy cuz my original read on james was right

                          Originally posted by FictionJunction
                          wow

                          Comment

                          • freakysnots
                            八一
                            • Aug 2004
                            • 2904

                            #793
                            Re: TWG XCIV: Old Blood

                            zoshi isnt a wolf? what the fuck guy

                            Comment

                            • One Winged Angel
                              Anime Avatars ( ◜◡^)っ✂╰⋃╯
                              FFR Simfile Author
                              • Mar 2007
                              • 10837

                              #794
                              Re: TWG XCIV: Old Blood

                              w0


                              Originally posted by ilikexd
                              i want to be cucked by cirno

                              Comment

                              • freakysnots
                                八一
                                • Aug 2004
                                • 2904

                                #795
                                Re: TWG XCIV: Old Blood

                                <div style="color:blue">test</div>

                                Comment

                                Working...