TWG XCIV: Old Blood

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • freakysnots
    八一
    • Aug 2004
    • 2904

    #766
    Re: TWG XCIV: Old Blood

    hold the fuck up

    someone explain why no one died 4 nights in a row

    Comment

    • Tps222
      FFR Player
      • Nov 2004
      • 6169

      #767
      Re: TWG XCIV: Old Blood

      Sigh.

      It sounds more like Fojar fucked up on role distribution, instead of Manti lying.

      I'm going to stick with the syhto vote. James May was interesting, but now that the host is influencing the game (which should never happen), I feel more confident that the lack of wolfings is a combination of roleblocking and inactivity. I can imagine an apathetic Syhto not giving a fuck at this point.

      Comment

      • DarkManticoreX2
        TWG Overlord
        • Apr 2005
        • 7355

        #768
        Re: TWG XCIV: Old Blood

        Originally posted by Zoshi
        I was told I was a one shot guard, just been told 10mins ago I'm actually a full guard. Manti claimed full guard. Host announced error after I pm'd host that he confirmed manti to not be human.
        This is not true, and if it was you'd be immediatley killed and banned for several games for violating TWG rule 3a
        AAA's = 800

        Originally posted by V
        Manti, I apologize for insulting you. Let the record show that I am a prickass douche, and not only that, but that I am a terrible player.

        Comment

        • One Winged Angel
          Anime Avatars ( ◜◡^)っ✂╰⋃╯
          FFR Simfile Author
          • Mar 2007
          • 10837

          #769
          Re: TWG XCIV: Old Blood

          everyone post in blue at the same time we'll call it a draw and hit the rippers


          Originally posted by ilikexd
          i want to be cucked by cirno

          Comment

          • j-rodd123
            End of the road
            • Oct 2006
            • 3692

            #770
            Re: TWG XCIV: Old Blood

            can some1 do the new role distribution plz?

            Originally posted by FictionJunction
            wow

            Comment

            • j-rodd123
              End of the road
              • Oct 2006
              • 3692

              #771
              Re: TWG XCIV: Old Blood

              fojar's post kind of proves james' humanity though

              Originally posted by FictionJunction
              wow

              Comment

              • freakysnots
                八一
                • Aug 2004
                • 2904

                #772
                Re: TWG XCIV: Old Blood

                everyone make a list of their own actions this whole game.

                Comment

                • One Winged Angel
                  Anime Avatars ( ◜◡^)っ✂╰⋃╯
                  FFR Simfile Author
                  • Mar 2007
                  • 10837

                  #773
                  Re: TWG XCIV: Old Blood

                  meno can't be a wolf manti i fuccen seered him

                  he could only be SK if that exists


                  Originally posted by ilikexd
                  i want to be cucked by cirno

                  Comment

                  • One Winged Angel
                    Anime Avatars ( ◜◡^)っ✂╰⋃╯
                    FFR Simfile Author
                    • Mar 2007
                    • 10837

                    #774
                    Re: TWG XCIV: Old Blood

                    why is zoshi saying fojar confirmed manti as wolf


                    Originally posted by ilikexd
                    i want to be cucked by cirno

                    Comment

                    • DarkManticoreX2
                      TWG Overlord
                      • Apr 2005
                      • 7355

                      #775
                      Re: TWG XCIV: Old Blood

                      Originally posted by One Winged Angel
                      meno can't be a wolf manti i fuccen seered him

                      he could only be SK if that exists
                      I know, I was trying to get off of James before we caused an insta in the riot.
                      AAA's = 800

                      Originally posted by V
                      Manti, I apologize for insulting you. Let the record show that I am a prickass douche, and not only that, but that I am a terrible player.

                      Comment

                      • Zoshi
                        FFR Player
                        • Mar 2013
                        • 144

                        #776
                        Re: TWG XCIV: Old Blood

                        [blue]lol[/blue]

                        Comment

                        • freakysnots
                          八一
                          • Aug 2004
                          • 2904

                          #777
                          Re: TWG XCIV: Old Blood

                          zoshi

                          Comment

                          • freakysnots
                            八一
                            • Aug 2004
                            • 2904

                            #778
                            Re: TWG XCIV: Old Blood

                            ^ i'm happy with this bandwagon. lets go.

                            Comment

                            • DarkManticoreX2
                              TWG Overlord
                              • Apr 2005
                              • 7355

                              #779
                              Re: TWG XCIV: Old Blood

                              We're back to looking at the human group now.

                              The Blues make sense with how the game has played out and the possible wolf roles.

                              Syhto
                              AAA's = 800

                              Originally posted by V
                              Manti, I apologize for insulting you. Let the record show that I am a prickass douche, and not only that, but that I am a terrible player.

                              Comment

                              • FoJaR
                                The Worst
                                • Nov 2005
                                • 2816

                                #780
                                Re: TWG XCIV: Old Blood

                                VOTECOUNT: Day 3 (ends PM EST)

                                zoshi (2): meno, freaky
                                syhto (3): james, tps, manti
                                james (1): viccica
                                manti (1): zoshi
                                meno (1): OWA

                                1 votes to lynch

                                yet to vote: syhto, jrodd

                                Comment

                                Working...