TWG XCIV: Old Blood

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • j-rodd123
    End of the road
    • Oct 2006
    • 3692

    #736
    Re: TWG XCIV: Old Blood

    what the hell do u mean fojar?

    Originally posted by FictionJunction
    wow

    Comment

    • Zoshi
      FFR Player
      • Mar 2013
      • 144

      #737
      Re: TWG XCIV: Old Blood

      Oh missed a part. I was actually the full guard.

      Comment

      • freakysnots
        八一
        • Aug 2004
        • 2904

        #738
        Re: TWG XCIV: Old Blood

        whatever james is ok

        Comment

        • One Winged Angel
          Anime Avatars ( ◜◡^)っ✂╰⋃╯
          FFR Simfile Author
          • Mar 2007
          • 10837

          #739
          Re: TWG XCIV: Old Blood

          safety on meno because of what fojar said


          Originally posted by ilikexd
          i want to be cucked by cirno

          Comment

          • freakysnots
            八一
            • Aug 2004
            • 2904

            #740
            Re: TWG XCIV: Old Blood

            ???????

            Comment

            • Zoshi
              FFR Player
              • Mar 2013
              • 144

              #741
              Re: TWG XCIV: Old Blood

              Comment

              • One Winged Angel
                Anime Avatars ( ◜◡^)っ✂╰⋃╯
                FFR Simfile Author
                • Mar 2007
                • 10837

                #742
                Re: TWG XCIV: Old Blood

                ok wait what the fuck lol


                Originally posted by ilikexd
                i want to be cucked by cirno

                Comment

                • Zoshi
                  FFR Player
                  • Mar 2013
                  • 144

                  #743
                  Re: TWG XCIV: Old Blood

                  No-one else vote James.

                  Comment

                  • freakysnots
                    八一
                    • Aug 2004
                    • 2904

                    #744
                    Re: TWG XCIV: Old Blood

                    hey guys, what did i miss

                    Comment

                    • DarkManticoreX2
                      TWG Overlord
                      • Apr 2005
                      • 7355

                      #745
                      Re: TWG XCIV: Old Blood

                      /eyeroll
                      AAA's = 800

                      Originally posted by V
                      Manti, I apologize for insulting you. Let the record show that I am a prickass douche, and not only that, but that I am a terrible player.

                      Comment

                      • Zoshi
                        FFR Player
                        • Mar 2013
                        • 144

                        #746
                        Re: TWG XCIV: Old Blood

                        I don't know how this'll be fixed

                        Comment

                        • DarkManticoreX2
                          TWG Overlord
                          • Apr 2005
                          • 7355

                          #747
                          Re: TWG XCIV: Old Blood

                          Apparently Zoshi is a full guard and I am too?
                          AAA's = 800

                          Originally posted by V
                          Manti, I apologize for insulting you. Let the record show that I am a prickass douche, and not only that, but that I am a terrible player.

                          Comment

                          • One Winged Angel
                            Anime Avatars ( ◜◡^)っ✂╰⋃╯
                            FFR Simfile Author
                            • Mar 2007
                            • 10837

                            #748
                            Re: TWG XCIV: Old Blood

                            i have no idea wtf just happened


                            Originally posted by ilikexd
                            i want to be cucked by cirno

                            Comment

                            • j-rodd123
                              End of the road
                              • Oct 2006
                              • 3692

                              #749
                              Re: TWG XCIV: Old Blood

                              2 full guards are allowed, does that change the role distribution im too lazy to check since im doing homework

                              Originally posted by FictionJunction
                              wow

                              Comment

                              • One Winged Angel
                                Anime Avatars ( ◜◡^)っ✂╰⋃╯
                                FFR Simfile Author
                                • Mar 2007
                                • 10837

                                #750
                                Re: TWG XCIV: Old Blood

                                I'm guessing you're both full guards despite only 2 Ds being rolled instead of 3?


                                Originally posted by ilikexd
                                i want to be cucked by cirno

                                Comment

                                Working...