Re: TWG Turbo 39: Timing Error [GAME THREAD]
Of the nonposters only MML has been left alone for now. Just making a mental note of that
TWG Turbo 39: Timing Error [GAME THREAD]
Collapse
X
-
Re: TWG Turbo 39: Timing Error [GAME THREAD]
But were the posts truly NGR? I'll leave it at thatLeave a comment:
-
Re: TWG Turbo 39: Timing Error [GAME THREAD]
I'ma dip for the night unfortunately but I'll be more active tomorrowLeave a comment:
-
Re: TWG Turbo 39: Timing Error [GAME THREAD]
you said "this is nakah's town meta"
ok, that is possible that town leetic or town anyone could think that
help me see what you see, because I saw a silly post about haircuts that was NAI, and a follow-up post about haircuts that was NAI (if he has more I don't remember them)
I *want* to catch up to you, I *want* to be on the same page as you
don't pull a Gary Oak and hit us with the "smell you later, losers"
tell me where you catch a Krabby please I love himLeave a comment:
-
Re: TWG Turbo 39: Timing Error [GAME THREAD]
He made two posts and they didn't make any sense and weren't related to the game (NAL for Nakah)
I think you're really reaching here, there isn't really anything to readLeave a comment:
-
Re: TWG Turbo 39: Timing Error [GAME THREAD]
It's okay to vote you for tinfoil reasons, I promise
It's uncool to keep that vote on you
subarupoptart will certainly post soonLeave a comment:
-
Re: TWG Turbo 39: Timing Error [GAME THREAD]
I've done more to read the slot than anyone else, y'all are the ones that have to catch up to meLeave a comment:
-
Re: TWG Turbo 39: Timing Error [GAME THREAD]
explain how this is nakah's town metaLeave a comment:
-
Leave a comment:
-
Re: TWG Turbo 39: Timing Error [GAME THREAD]
I do not think Nakah is readable at all, at least for me
I know I am injecting myself into something that doesn't really pertain to me but like
I dare you to try to give the thread a detailed (or even like half-assed but still decent) Nakah read, leeticLeave a comment:
-
Re: TWG Turbo 39: Timing Error [GAME THREAD]
If we count Zenith as having posted, then it's 7!/(6!1!) / 9!/(6!3!) = 7/84 = a one in twelve chance that neither wolf has postedalright, it sounds a heck of a lot more playable than it might've been before
the wolves have my condolences, but there's a pi/-2i chance that neither wolf has posted yet according to leetic's math (I am sure I did it right, don't check it) so I don't know how strong my condolences should really be
I'm kinda dying irl I might take it somewhat easy for the remainder of the night but I'll at least say a few words
it kinda sucks to be me irl right now please be nice to meLeave a comment:
-
Re: TWG Turbo 39: Timing Error [GAME THREAD]
They're not a do a whole lot player, but based on my experiences with them their opening post reads as their town meta, and also something that can be followed up upon so no point in voting them right nowLeave a comment:
-
-
Re: TWG Turbo 39: Timing Error [GAME THREAD]
The math works out differently (1 - 7!/(4!3!) / 9!/(4!5!) = 1 - 35/126 = 91/126 = 13/18 or a bit over two thirds. Nakah has done enough that you should be able to make reads based off his posts besidesLeave a comment:
-
Re: TWG Turbo 39: Timing Error [GAME THREAD]
alright, it sounds a heck of a lot more playable than it might've been before
the wolves have my condolences, but there's a pi/-2i chance that neither wolf has posted yet according to leetic's math (I am sure I did it right, don't check it) so I don't know how strong my condolences should really be
I'm kinda dying irl I might take it somewhat easy for the remainder of the night but I'll at least say a few words
it kinda sucks to be me irl right now please be nice to meLeave a comment:
Leave a comment: