TWG Turbo 39: Timing Error [GAME THREAD]

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Arp!
    replied
    Re: TWG Turbo 39: Timing Error [GAME THREAD]

    also good morning y'all i hope you're doing alright!

    i gotta go take my exam very shortly and then eat lunch and then i can finally start playing the game -w-

    Leave a comment:


  • Arp!
    replied
    Re: TWG Turbo 39: Timing Error [GAME THREAD]

    Originally posted by the sun fan
    A networking event takes places with 10 people. Many attendees shake hands with other people.

    Show that after the event has concluded, that there must exist two attendees that shook hands with the same number of people.
    oooh i think i can do this one!

    i dunno how to explain it like, super thoroughly,,, but! each attendee can shake hands with as many as 9 people and as few as 0 people, so that leaves exactly 10 numbers of people that an attendee can shake hands with (0 through 9)

    so! if we assume that each attendee shook hands with a unique number of people, that means one attendee had to shake hands with 9 people and one attendee had to shake hands with 0 people. but that's impossible! because the attendee who shook hands with 9 people shook hands with everybody present!

    therefore! at least two attendees must have shaken hands with the same number of people! proof by contradiction! yippee!

    Leave a comment:


  • mellon_collie
    replied
    Re: TWG Turbo 39: Timing Error [GAME THREAD]

    What am I a ghost to you?

    *ghostly cries*

    Leave a comment:


  • SubaruPoptart
    replied
    Re: TWG Turbo 39: Timing Error [GAME THREAD]

    With D0 being what it is, with exception for these past like 3 hours maybe all I got is tonereading so it's hard to really do anything I'd deem sufficient in terms of reads, you and leetic's convo was the only thing I really had anything to immediately analyze til Roundbox and Lar came in to my recollection

    Leave a comment:


  • SubaruPoptart
    replied
    Re: TWG Turbo 39: Timing Error [GAME THREAD]

    Case in point imo; I'm changin how I'm approachin this game by not worrying about how I'm comin across as hard as I usually do. Clearly not the approach as evidenced by this but idk man that's my answer.

    What I mean is I feel like I'm interacting how I usually do as a person but tryna improve on how I show it in what I type. I wanna be a lil more present instead of constantly lost reading back the whole game as stuff keeps happening so I typed a running commentary that I didn't really edit/iterate much as opposed to, like I said, spendin an hour making sure I'm actually reading into the right thing or getting the right info and not just blindly tonereading stuff and tunnelling like I tend to fall into doing.

    I'm tryna improve my meta I guess is a better way to put it?? Idrk how else to explain it but it's genuine

    Leave a comment:


  • the sun fan
    replied
    Re: TWG Turbo 39: Timing Error [GAME THREAD]

    Originally posted by SubaruPoptart
    I'll admit I'm pretty tired so I'm not really proofreading my posts as much, I've said it before but I'll try'n approach each game I play in a different way using what I learned to improve and I'm attempting to apply just sayin fuck it and send instead of spendin 50 minutes on each one and missing shit that'd answer any questions I was actively workin on

    Could see how I appear different from there but I'm a little confused how this results in a vote I'm operating how I always do fmpov just without as much refinement
    this makes no sense remotely

    you're operating how you always do based on your 2nd paragraph, but based on your first, you're approaching each game in a different way

    my vote feels alright bro like what is this answer

    Leave a comment:


  • the sun fan
    replied
    Re: TWG Turbo 39: Timing Error [GAME THREAD]

    Originally posted by Arp!
    oki i'm actually going to bed now! nini!
    A networking event takes places with 10 people. Many attendees shake hands with other people.

    Show that after the event has concluded, that there must exist two attendees that shook hands with the same number of people.

    Leave a comment:


  • SubaruPoptart
    replied
    Re: TWG Turbo 39: Timing Error [GAME THREAD]

    I'll admit I'm pretty tired so I'm not really proofreading my posts as much, I've said it before but I'll try'n approach each game I play in a different way using what I learned to improve and I'm attempting to apply just sayin fuck it and send instead of spendin 50 minutes on each one and missing shit that'd answer any questions I was actively workin on

    Could see how I appear different from there but I'm a little confused how this results in a vote I'm operating how I always do fmpov just without as much refinement

    Leave a comment:


  • the sun fan
    replied
    Re: TWG Turbo 39: Timing Error [GAME THREAD]

    i'm gonna vote Subaru

    the realest reason is that I am struggling to grasp the difference between my like
    mental memory of how you sound
    with how you sound in your posts

    your first ones were kinda alright, but once you were caught up, it just feels like you know everyone's alignment already, you're awfully confident (in feeling) and I don't get why it would be like that otherwise

    you don't sound that way normally, there's less surety and stuff

    I have a quote about how I could be wrong but I'm gonna save it instead

    i hope freezin liked my shoutout

    Leave a comment:


  • SubaruPoptart
    replied
    Re: TWG Turbo 39: Timing Error [GAME THREAD]

    Originally posted by the sun fan
    Mr poptart if I was to accuse you of sounding too confident, what would you say (ps you sound too confident to me)
    I would be flattered, I'm tryna also go gung-ho since I pretty much missed the entirety of the initial EoD since I hadn't been active for ~23 hours prior

    Leave a comment:


  • the sun fan
    replied
    Re: TWG Turbo 39: Timing Error [GAME THREAD]

    Mr poptart if I was to accuse you of sounding too confident, what would you say (ps you sound too confident to me)

    Leave a comment:


  • SubaruPoptart
    replied
    Re: TWG Turbo 39: Timing Error [GAME THREAD]

    Originally posted by MixMasterLar
    Ok I actually do need to go to bed now so I will post actual name related thoughts (tm)

    I came in all ready to make fun of Raeko for saying i needed to sign up and play and for her being her old inactive self but she'a been surprisingly active. Maybe too active

    Sunfan's weird little exchange with Leetic is weird and gross but gives me town vibes. Like Wolffan tends to be direct yet reserved; here he's active but kind of trying to be a little coy.

    Leetic got under my skin immediately and I think it's weird he cleared Zenith of all people so quickly. He alao comes off as being really try-hard without having anything he can actually do. If I had to pick a vote from the active list it would be him

    Round hasn't done anything yet to comment on. I get that they want to play with the actives and give everyone a chance to post though, and while I hard disagree with that I guess its what I'd expect

    I guess I'm the opposite of Round in that I'll not be voting the very active unless everyone joins in, in which case

    Would entertain a Leetic lynch
    Would be ok with a Raeko lynch
    Would probably leave Round for another phase
    Would not want to go after SunFan

    .....
    I was pickin up on leetic being kinda all over the place but was hoping there was Something to follow maybe that I didn't pick up on. Might be too optimistic about it for my own reads but will definitely keep this in mind. I didn't find their exchange too gross per se, little strange but sunfan felt pretty on-model to me anyway - coy how?

    Leave a comment:


  • Arp!
    replied
    Re: TWG Turbo 39: Timing Error [GAME THREAD]

    oki i'm actually going to bed now! nini!

    Leave a comment:


  • Arp!
    replied
    Re: TWG Turbo 39: Timing Error [GAME THREAD]

    i could have possibly pressed the preview button instead, saw the preview, and closed out of the tab thinking it was posted. that seems like a very 12:30am-arp-brain thing to do -w-
    lemme just type it out again!

    Originally posted by MixMasterLar
    In an attempt to be social again, if you see this post you are now ligated to tell me how your 2025 has been and what you feel about 2026 so far
    it's been forever since my last werewolf game! i'm a sophomore in university now and i got my first job over the summer and my social life has been all over the place...!
    overall 2025 was a pretty solid year i suppose,,, 2026 is looking kinda scary but i'm willing to be optimistic!

    Originally posted by MixMasterLar
    And uhhhh man I dont remember what my last big update was, anyone here know that my mom basically swindled me out of a house and because of that I pretty much don't engage with my family anymore? That was going on 2 years now. It's a long story and maybe I'll tell it after my doctor's visit on the morning (or not of I already have I legit don't know. I seethed in anger and kept the rage within me for awhile there) (you guys will not believe this but in actual real life, the angerier/more hurt I am the quieter I become)
    jesus christ that sounds awful,,, sorry to hear that ><

    Leave a comment:


  • SubaruPoptart
    replied
    Re: TWG Turbo 39: Timing Error [GAME THREAD]

    The positive reads I can discern from my first go-through:

    From what I'm seeing so far I'm kinda riding on sunfan's general gauge of leetic since he's much more familiar with them than I am. Very gung-ho out the gate which is cool but I'm havin a hard time piecing together everything they've said. Ultra wild-card but not much to base on alignment-wise just D0; I don't wanna tunnel the wrong way off of a chaotic opening. Leanin positive if not for any reason other than fatigue and their exchange with Sunfan, will expound below.
    Originally posted by leetic
    I've done more to read the slot than anyone else, y'all are the ones that have to catch up to me
    Will have to catch up on them.

    Feeling really good bout Sunfan similarly cuz of those two's exchanges, both seem to earnestly want to figure out what the other's goin on about. Will have to dissect finer later on but I'm feelin more concrete on my read on sunfan.

    Roundbox's vote on me is pretty par for the course; was bang-on with me bein in later on. Not much to gauge fmpov he's doin how he do

    Lar's been active but the fatigue's setting in, I'm likin his entrance for sure.

    Like was discussed earlier that's prolly all of the active players but whatcha gonna do it's who stuck out to me as I was readin; now that Arp's here as well hopefully when I send this more posts have been made

    Going to attempt to read through a second time to dissect everyone else on top of somehow keepin up with current stuff

    Leave a comment:

Working...