Re: TWG Turbo 39: Timing Error [GAME THREAD]
Why should I trust you over MML?
TWG Turbo 39: Timing Error [GAME THREAD]
Collapse
X
-
Re: TWG Turbo 39: Timing Error [GAME THREAD]
As an aside I will probably be looking to expedite every future night phase so please be ready to send me a discord message or PM after the end of the day voting for/against a night phase expedition. (Is that even the proper way to say that.)Last edited by FreezinIce; 03-7-2026, 09:31 PM.Leave a comment:
-
Re: TWG Turbo 39: Timing Error [GAME THREAD]
A certain votecount
Leetic (1): Raeko
Raeko (1): thesunfan
Not voting: a few people
Eod in 30 mins.Leave a comment:
-
Re: TWG Turbo 39: Timing Error [GAME THREAD]
from my angle, it has to be you
leetic is color seer
sunfan is vigi
botchi is clear
2 other slots left: MML, raekoLeave a comment:
-
-
Re: TWG Turbo 39: Timing Error [GAME THREAD]
Im sorry my play hasnt been more inspired past 2 phases
It def could and should be more effortLeave a comment:
-
Re: TWG Turbo 39: Timing Error [GAME THREAD]
Even though it's already been decided this is way to static. roundbox you have like thirty more minutes to convince me that you're town, something you haven't been doing this entire gameLeave a comment:
-
Re: TWG Turbo 39: Timing Error [GAME THREAD]
Botchi, dont take this as the bible
But I think I'm at lar as the villager
You can decide for yourself tomorrow and I encourage you to take everything you can into accountLeave a comment:
-
Re: TWG Turbo 39: Timing Error [GAME THREAD]
In case you need a translation, I was calling out roundbox for making a claim that was irrelevant to my push on him. I guess sarcasm doesn't work online but stillLeave a comment:
-
-
Re: TWG Turbo 39: Timing Error [GAME THREAD]
If it isn't roundbox, it is you. Unless you want to say that you were the real poison vig this whole timeLeave a comment:
-
Re: TWG Turbo 39: Timing Error [GAME THREAD]
Hi I'm a girl you can call me she/her and not they/them thanks
Leave a comment:
-
Re: TWG Turbo 39: Timing Error [GAME THREAD]
OK Round so tell me
If it isn't you, what's your case? Who is it?
You can try to say it's me but I know better so you have to make a different caseLeave a comment:
-
Re: TWG Turbo 39: Timing Error [GAME THREAD]
I guess it's bad form to get mad at the guy who literally won us the game so like
Enjoy your victory lap, LeeticLeave a comment:
-
Re: TWG Turbo 39: Timing Error [GAME THREAD]
I mean it soured it for sure. Not much to ask for people to play the game they confirmed they could still play
Lets be real my dude you kind of deserved it
Am I salty the guy who turned around and said whatever that word salad was to Roundbox is looking down his nose at me? Fuck mate, maybe I am
Yeah buddy, he absolutely was trying to tell you we're partners. You've figured us out GGsLeave a comment:
Leave a comment: