TWG Turbo 39: Timing Error [GAME THREAD]

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • roundbox
    replied
    Re: TWG Turbo 39: Timing Error [GAME THREAD]

    Originally posted by leetic
    I mean, that's a sign that his reads didn't really move all that much. Are you writing your own wolfcase?
    it seems like he just decided his reads and went from there

    writing my own wolfcase? what kind of question is that

    Leave a comment:


  • leetic
    replied
    Re: TWG Turbo 39: Timing Error [GAME THREAD]

    I'll extend the clock by two minutes for a response

    Leave a comment:


  • leetic
    replied
    Re: TWG Turbo 39: Timing Error [GAME THREAD]

    Originally posted by roundbox
    from my recollection, lar's reads don't really move all that much throughout the game
    he starts off with tons of suspicion on leetic, and then tosses a vote on raeko after she posted a reads list after some prodding. after that, it was arp->Zenith with leetic as the other potential wagon, but Zenith was a bigger guarantee of a vote target that succeeded

    the next phase he was hard at leetic, trying to get me onto it while still floating arp/raeko as potential sides
    I mean, that's a sign that his reads didn't really move all that much. Are you writing your own wolfcase?

    Leave a comment:


  • roundbox
    replied
    Re: TWG Turbo 39: Timing Error [GAME THREAD]

    from my recollection, lar's reads don't really move all that much throughout the game
    he starts off with tons of suspicion on leetic, and then tosses a vote on raeko after she posted a reads list after some prodding. after that, it was arp->Zenith with leetic as the other potential wagon, but Zenith was a bigger guarantee of a vote target that succeeded

    the next phase he was hard at leetic, trying to get me onto it while still floating arp/raeko as potential sides

    Leave a comment:


  • leetic
    replied
    Re: TWG Turbo 39: Timing Error [GAME THREAD]

    I'll do it in two minutes if nobody posts anything meaningful

    Leave a comment:


  • botchi246
    replied
    Re: TWG Turbo 39: Timing Error [GAME THREAD]

    i really dont see why not

    Leave a comment:


  • leetic
    replied
    Re: TWG Turbo 39: Timing Error [GAME THREAD]

    Tempted to just insta here since this is going nowhere, if anyone wants to say something please do so

    Leave a comment:


  • botchi246
    replied
    Re: TWG Turbo 39: Timing Error [GAME THREAD]

    mellon_collie

    Leave a comment:


  • MixMasterLar
    replied
    Re: TWG Turbo 39: Timing Error [GAME THREAD]

    This isn't game related whatsoever but if someone asks you to use different pronouns it's kind of cool if you just do it

    Leave a comment:


  • botchi246
    replied
    Re: TWG Turbo 39: Timing Error [GAME THREAD]

    Originally posted by roundbox
    I don't know if I agree with Botchi's take on lar's sticking-to-guns mentality for his post on voting Nakah 99.9%
    I am legitimately trying to read raeko, but it's hard. I think her thread presence has been really good for her, but sometimes I feel she does that more as a wolf and is much more likely to forget about the game. I don't know if she's pocketing me with some of my reads, but she's not been spicy enough for me to fully convinced she's town. I'm doing my best to be impartial.

    as for the request of top and bottom 2:

    do not touch: sunfan, lar
    maybe vote: arp leetic in no particular order, and even then, leetic is just POE at this point and I don't feel as strong on it
    arp is partially regret for not going yesterday. I don't want to unfairly pressure arp, though
    Says do no touch lar, possible attempt at pocketing since sunfan was pretty much established town at this point

    Originally posted by roundbox
    how I do I explain I have a town-sided worry without giving wolves a description of what I'm worried about? I don't want them doing it, but I have no idea how to approach it

    is there a discrete math side quest you can do to solve how few posts between Arp and Nakah would we need to properly read them?
    Originally posted by the sun fan
    why do you need to vocalize it? like... just hope they don't do it? there's not an upside to saying something probably
    This just seems like a weird way to say this. A town-sided worry. Leaving out "town-sided" would have conveyed the same meaning. Echoing sunfan i suppose.

    Originally posted by mellon_collie
    I still haven't seen any wolf tells from you. Lar's vote/point against me was a stretch but Lar always feels the need to fight with me early in the game, I think he's still towny overall

    leetic rubbed me the wrong way with some of his points but I think I'd rather vote for Arp at this point

    So basically would not vote:
    roundbox
    Subaru
    Lar
    Nakah (not townreading Nakah, will read the slot when star replaces tomorrow or let him be modkilled)

    ? in my mind but don't wanna vote right now:
    sunfan
    Zenith

    would vote:
    Arp
    leetic
    I kind of think here that they just wanted to try and pocket MML and get him out of the way early.

    All of this has more or less been noted and conversed, im just sorta putting it somewhere for myself

    Originally posted by the sun fan
    Botchi, dont take this as the bible
    But I think I'm at lar as the villager
    You can decide for yourself tomorrow and I encourage you to take everything you can into account
    I shall do my darndest

    Leave a comment:


  • mellon_collie
    replied
    Re: TWG Turbo 39: Timing Error [GAME THREAD]

    Originally posted by leetic
    So are you here to do anything besides concern troll?
    This is not a concern troll, I'm a girl and I do not like to be called they/them

    Leave a comment:


  • the sun fan
    replied
    Re: TWG Turbo 39: Timing Error [GAME THREAD]

    Wouldn't it be so funny if lar or roundbox died tonight

    Leave a comment:


  • leetic
    replied
    Re: TWG Turbo 39: Timing Error [GAME THREAD]

    Originally posted by mellon_collie
    emphasis mine

    she/her are not dirty words
    Originally posted by leetic
    So either Raeko made a mechanical mistake by sending fruit, or she doesn't know how her own role works despite the fact that she would've been PMed results by the host. Take your pick
    So are you here to do anything besides concern troll?

    Leave a comment:


  • mellon_collie
    replied
    Re: TWG Turbo 39: Timing Error [GAME THREAD]

    Originally posted by leetic
    Nothing personal, I just use they/them for everybody
    Originally posted by leetic
    I mean, he did vote Raeko D1 even. Why were you so passive around the slot D2? And why did you beforehand go after me for having a problem with one of Raeko's posts?
    emphasis mine

    she/her are not dirty words

    Leave a comment:


  • MixMasterLar
    replied
    Re: TWG Turbo 39: Timing Error [GAME THREAD]

    Originally posted by roundbox
    from my angle, it has to be you

    leetic is color seer
    sunfan is vigi
    botchi is clear

    2 other slots left: MML, raeko
    Ok well I don't know what I was expecting I look forward to voting you after we kill Raeko

    Leave a comment:

Working...