TWG Turbo XXIII Game Thread

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Hakulyte
    aka Haku
    • Jul 2005
    • 4697

    #526
    Re: TWG Turbo XXIII Game Thread

    I'm just explaining why I'm stuck.

    Comment

    • Xiz
      TWG Chaos
      FFR Simfile Author
      • Feb 2012
      • 3399

      #527
      Re: TWG Turbo XXIII Game Thread

      Cel get in here and post I know you are lurking bud

      Comment

      • Hakulyte
        aka Haku
        • Jul 2005
        • 4697

        #528
        Re: TWG Turbo XXIII Game Thread

        Originally posted by Xiz
        This is a loaded question
        This is a loaded answer.

        Comment

        • Hakulyte
          aka Haku
          • Jul 2005
          • 4697

          #529
          Re: TWG Turbo XXIII Game Thread

          Currently looking up if Gradiant/DFR makes sense as a team.

          Comment

          • Hakulyte
            aka Haku
            • Jul 2005
            • 4697

            #530
            Re: TWG Turbo XXIII Game Thread

            Originally posted by danceflashrevo
            dbp can you explain your logic on masons? I feel like maybe it's good for the individual to look for them to be knowledgeable and throw protection but I feel like you keep that to yourself, not out it in the game to everyone. Unless you mean like protection strategy to where you bullshit mason reads or something.
            Yeah, this DFR post is something that needs to be addressed.

            Comment

            • Celirra
              FFR Player
              • Apr 2015
              • 749

              #531
              Re: TWG Turbo XXIII Game Thread

              I'm a bit busy today I'll be back around 10 server probably I was busy with raeko/roundbox today and will be busy with family till then
              Make text blue if it's directed to me
              ,,
               ,_, -ー'"{
               ゛ヌ ノノノノハヾ
               ノ li.゚ ヮ゚ノi
              彡と} 猫.{つ

              Comment

              • Wayward Vagabond
                Confirmed Heartbreaker
                FFR Simfile Author
                • Jul 2012
                • 5866

                #532
                Re: TWG Turbo XXIII Game Thread

                I just got done with a 10 mile hike. Currently dying but I will catch up and post

                Comment

                • flashflash account
                  FFR Player
                  • Apr 2017
                  • 567

                  #533
                  Re: TWG Turbo XXIII Game Thread

                  I'm at the card shop for the night and probably will ignore everything
                  Haku or gradiant needs to die
                  aka mikey

                  -----

                  Originally posted by FreezinIce
                  FFA playing 4D chess in Gemity while us mortals are stuck on this gay earth

                  Originally posted by QueenAshy
                  I’ve demonstrated self-awareness
                  Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
                  i was pretty close to letting this slide tbh, but honestly your utter lack of understanding of the situation irritates me more than anything else at this point
                  Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
                  seriously everything i wrote went way over your head if your reading comprehension is so far below third grade level while people may care about your opinion you should refrain from giving it because it's worthless

                  Comment

                  • Hakulyte
                    aka Haku
                    • Jul 2005
                    • 4697

                    #534
                    Re: TWG Turbo XXIII Game Thread

                    Originally posted by flashflash account
                    I'm at the card shop for the night and probably will ignore everything
                    Haku or gradiant needs to die
                    So, what are you going to do after we flip town ?

                    Comment

                    • Gradiant
                      FFR's Resident Trashpanda
                      FFR Simfile Author
                      • Sep 2012
                      • 1100

                      #535
                      Re: TWG Turbo XXIII Game Thread

                      Originally posted by flashflash account
                      Haku or gradiant needs to die
                      Just more similarity to your last wolf game, nice.

                      Comment

                      • Hakulyte
                        aka Haku
                        • Jul 2005
                        • 4697

                        #536
                        Re: TWG Turbo XXIII Game Thread

                        We mysteriously need to die Gradiant.

                        Comment

                        • Gradiant
                          FFR's Resident Trashpanda
                          FFR Simfile Author
                          • Sep 2012
                          • 1100

                          #537
                          Re: TWG Turbo XXIII Game Thread

                          4 hours left for anything from dfr, wv, or cel

                          Comment

                          • Gradiant
                            FFR's Resident Trashpanda
                            FFR Simfile Author
                            • Sep 2012
                            • 1100

                            #538
                            Re: TWG Turbo XXIII Game Thread

                            Originally posted by Hakulyte
                            We mysteriously need to die Gradiant.
                            dont be trying to pocket me now

                            Comment

                            • Hakulyte
                              aka Haku
                              • Jul 2005
                              • 4697

                              #539
                              Re: TWG Turbo XXIII Game Thread

                              For the record, I'm not voting FFA or Gradiant this phase.

                              We're like 3 brick walls together and the 2 wolves are most likely outside of us.

                              Comment

                              • Hakulyte
                                aka Haku
                                • Jul 2005
                                • 4697

                                #540
                                Re: TWG Turbo XXIII Game Thread

                                Originally posted by Celirra
                                I'm a bit busy today I'll be back around 10 server probably I was busy with raeko/roundbox today and will be busy with family till then
                                Make text blue if it's directed to me
                                Originally posted by Wayward Vagabond
                                I just got done with a 10 mile hike. Currently dying but I will catch up and post
                                #inactive wolf team #strongest strategy wins again

                                Comment

                                Working...